Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! (5414 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria / I Think Obafemi Martins Is A Camerounian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by chidichris(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2009
Can you guys stop throwing stones and concentrate that energy
in praying for Obagol?. If Obagol sinks, over 100 Nigeerian children will lose their daily bread and school fees.

@aloy.emaka,
did u see argentines gathered outside a hospital to pray for their hero maradonna and today he is their coach. is not in nigeria and not in nairaland.
the only news u will hear on this forum is negative news and illwishes as if we stand to gain anything when our people fall.
just take ur time and read through this forum and 90% of the posts here are designed to bring down ppl who God have uplifted.
the good news is that no matter how a cow purge reach, it can never come down to goat's size.
that God that has started these good works in our boys will surely see them through and bad belle no fit do anything.

@dr. monkey,
i hope u are enjoying ur banana meal? at least, i have made available enough for u to be in the dinning for the rest of ur miserable life. to make things easier, i will find a way to communicate our players in england so that they can import english bananas for u since u believe in english. i will surely make them available to u as soon as i recieve them. enjoy ur local bananas menwhile.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by dayokanu(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2009
Trust chidichris to know about the way of monkeys as his Biological dad was a Gorrilla

Was that the diet you were fed on?

His LovePeddler mother taught him MouthAction that he does on Mikel, Martins and Arabian camels

Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by sirkingok(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2009
Oba is one of the best strikers we have but he shuld take invitations serious. They beta throw him to one kind £ 20k/week so that he learns how to obey international duty calls.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by chidichris(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2009
Oba is one of the best strikers we have but he shuld take invitations serious. They beta throw him to one kind £ 20k/week so that he learns how to obey international duty calls.

@sirkingok,
even at £20k /week which makes it £80k/month and about $160k which is not less than N25million for an ordinary obafemi martins, do u think he has anything to loose?
ask potential slaves like dayokanu who cld stay 100 yrs in the usa without anything tangible to show for it and he will tell u that if he makes 10 percent of that, he will fight american govt.
most nigerians in the usa have to work at 5 different locations a day just to meet up with bills dayofool can confirm that. one of the highest paying professions in the usa is the nursing and most of them get us$76k at the end of the yr and their bills will definitely come from that so at ur anticipated rate, martins is still an illussion to those beasts condeming him.

if i may ask, do u know fifa has rules and regulations on the issue of national invitations of which nigeria has power to sue any player for not honouring invitation if the invitations are proparely done.

i am here to tell you that nigeria as a country is not serious, nff is not serious and the coaching crew are not serious hence there will be no need for any player to take them serious.

apart from using known players, every coach has the responsibility of exposing new faces and that will always be an advantage to the new and up coming players. the news today will be different when the players open up tomorrow to tell u what is happening in the eagle's camps so let us allow the sleeping dogs to lye.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by mykali(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2009
Bastards keep spittin bulls!t. Obafemi this, Yobo that. This same pathetic buncha nitwits will be nowhere to be found to defend these players when Nigeria doesnt go to SA 2010
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by bigfather(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2009
mykali:

Bastards keep spittin bulls!t. Obafemi this, Yobo that. This same pathetic buncha nitwits will be nowhere to be found to defend these players when Nigeria doesnt go to SA 2010

Abeg help me tell them o !

chidichris:

@sirkingok,
even at £20k /week which makes it £80k/month and about $160k which is not less than N25million for an ordinary obafemi martins, do u think he has anything to loose?
ask potential slaves like dayokanu who cld stay 100 yrs in the usa without anything tangible to show for it and he will tell u that if he makes 10 percent of that, he will fight american govt.
most nigerians in the usa have to work at 5 different locations a day just to meet up with bills dayofool can confirm that. one of the highest paying professions in the usa is the nursing and most of them get us$76k at the end of the yr and their bills will definitely come from that so at ur anticipated rate, martins is still an illussion to those beasts condeming him.

if i may ask, do u know fifa has rules and regulations on the issue of national invitations of which nigeria has power to sue any player for not honouring invitation if the invitations are proparely done.

i am here to tell you that nigeria as a country is not serious, nff is not serious and the coaching crew are not serious hence there will be no need for any player to take them serious.

apart from using known players, every coach has the responsibility of exposing new faces and that will always be an advantage to the new and up coming players. the news today will be different when the players open up tomorrow to tell u what is happening in the eagle's camps so let us allow the sleeping dogs to lye.

Bros why you dey calculate person salary like this ? HABA ?! Obagoal will not find it funny with you o ! grin
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by deb(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2009

Why when and not if. Referring to the highlighted above.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by switch47(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2009
obafemi is in deep shiit!!! it is a pity.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by DrKitaun(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2009
chidichris:

@aloy.emaka,
did u see argentines gathered outside a hospital to pray for their hero maradonna and today he is their coach. is not in nigeria and not in nairaland.
the only news u will hear on this forum is negative news and illwishes as if we stand to gain anything when our people fall.
just take ur time and read through this forum and 90% of the posts here are designed to bring down ppl who God have uplifted.
the good news is that no matter how a cow purge reach, it can never come down to goat's size.
that God that has started these good works in our boys will surely see them through and bad belle no fit do anything.

@dr. monkey,
i hope u are enjoying ur banana meal? at least, i have made available enough for u to be in the dinning for the rest of ur miserable life. to make things easier, i will find a way to communicate our players in england so that they can import english bananas for u since u believe in english. i will surely make them available to u as soon as i recieve them. enjoy ur local bananas menwhile.

This was the same uncouth vagabond that was lambasting Maradona saying he is a bad example to be followed  undecided warped reasoing as usual  embarassed

Chidi . . .without the need to brag I challenge u once again to choose any of my pets to do battle with, my monkey, my dog(a rottweiller) or a parrot  grin

I understand animals and best believe me[i] I UNDERSTAND THEIR LANGUAGE JUST AS U ARE OF THE SAME ORIGIN WITH THEM . . .THE INFERIOR ANIMALE CLASS  grin  grin[/i]

in fact we need to arrange for peeps to see u . . .
all this behind the puta thing dey give u liver  grin at least we don see from the pix wey u dey take post as WALEDOY how unkempt u look . . . Mikel money no dey show for ur bodi at all  grin  grin
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by chidichris(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2009
This was the same uncouth vagabond that was lambasting Maradona saying he is a bad example to be followed Undecided warped reasoing as usual Embarrassed

Chidi . . .without the need to brag I challenge u once again to choose any of my pets to do battle with, my monkey, my dog(a rottweiller) or a parrot Grin

I understand animals and best believe me I UNDERSTAND THEIR LANGUAGE JUST AS U ARE OF THE SAME ORIGIN WITH THEM . . .THE INFERIOR ANIMALE CLASS Grin Grin

in fact we need to arrange for peeps to see u . . .
all this behind the puta thing dey give u liver Grin at least we don see from the pix wey u dey take post as WALEDOY how unkempt u look . . . Mikel money no dey show for ur bodi at all

idiot,
call me in the next 100 yrs and i will say exactly the same thing. maradonna was not a good example becaue he was involved with drugs but the big question is, did the argentines forsake him? and the sure answer is no. that is patrotism. people rallying arround their own. only mikel drunk and drive case in london, wow nigerians and pure haters. marodonna as we all know, is not a good example but to the argentines, they were interested in the picth maradonna who once made them proud and that is an encouragement to their present and up coming players and that is what differs between nigeria and other countries.
the name of the game here is greed. we are not ready to fall behind our ppl in their bad days. all we want from them are sacrifices without sacrficing anything on our own. u are a shit brother.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by DrKitaun(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2009
chidichris:

idiot,
call me in the next 100 yrs and i will say exactly the same thing. maradonna was not a good example becaue he was involved with drugs but the big question is, did the argentines forsake him? and the sure answer is no. that is patrotism. people rallying arround their own. only mikel drunk and drive case in london, wow nigerians and pure haters. marodonna as we all know, is not a good example but to the argentines, they were interested in the picth maradonna who once made them proud and that is an encouragement to their present and up coming players and that is what differs between nigeria and other countries.
the name of the game here is greed. we are not ready to fall behind our ppl in their bad days. all we want from them are sacrifices without sacrficing anything on our own. u are a shit brother.

senseless ramblings as usual embarassed
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by chic2pimp(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2009
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Na wa for unaoooo. There was I thinkin this was a football forum. Why are y'all hating on each other. The Poster clearly wanted a discussion on a football related issue. Did he ask who is a monkey and what not? Abeg jor make una concentrate on the topic at hand
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by chidichris(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2009
nigerians, where is martins now? still in a deep shit or is he now in a shallow shit?
if God has blessed a man, fools can do nothing to bring him down.
martins has started and he will continue.
the best thing for fools arround is to learn to live by the realties of life. the next time we will talk about martins, he will be on his way to real mardrid.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by yousouph(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2009
Martins sign a four year deal with German champion, Wolfsburg. Some people on this thread said who will sign a five goals a season player. Who knows tomorrow?
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by khanye(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2009
Obafemi Dumps Newcastle cool
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by chidichris(m): 12:59am On Aug 02, 2009
now all the prophets of doom on this forum will hide their faces in shame. oba has defiled all ur negative theories and decide to continue moving forward.
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by Phony200(m): 4:31am On Aug 02, 2009
khanye: Obafemi dumps newcastle
Re: Newcastle Dumps Obafemi ! by chidichris(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2009
@dr.kitaun(dr.idiot)
could u please use that same gutters of urs and say obafemi dumps newcasttle?
this goes a long way to show how stupid u and other idiots here are.whenever there is a good news, all of u will go deaf and dumb but when ever u see sign of bad things, u will go on rampage.
could u please say something now or forever remain deaf and dumb.
have u seen and believe that the will of God is not same with that of frustrated ppl like u? those lads are blessed and ur envy and jealous will do no harm to that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Chelsea Top Players And There Unreal Mansion Pics / Ronaldo To Manchester City / Did Google Just Insult Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.