Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics (56100 Views)

Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood / Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Chanchit: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Make dem just let the guy die na, they are holding him back against his wish.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Omyyyk(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
weyrey leleyi sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by darkid1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Etisalat well done for not allowing my comment enter frontpage, well done

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Intendy: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
the guy is mentally mental
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by menix(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
They should ve allowed him die..

Useless Nwoke Onye Uwa Mmebi..
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
dainformant:
Things foolish people do for "love"...Why should one kill himself cos of a heartbreak ..it just doesn't make sense... This young man landed himself in an unfortunate situation after trying to kill himself because his girlfriend told him she was leaving him. The Cameroonian who likened the heartbreak to the end of his world, decided to take his own life but seemed to have failed in the process as he washed rushed to a hospital for treatment.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/love-is-wicked-man-tries-to-kill.html

Please surrender your man card.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by needrealuvabj81: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Op don't bring fake news to us like vivangist. something else must have resulted to this or its a movie scene. can you see the doctors smiling?
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
darkid1:
Etisalat well done for not allowing my comment enter frontpage, well done

Eeya kpele o grin
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Ramanto(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
is it possible to shoot oneself twice in the head. I doubt it if anyone can inflict this much wound on himself.
Incase it happened, the guy is the biggest fool of 2015
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Cyriloha(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
NO GIRL WORTH TRUE LOVE

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Tmaritas76(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Adaure4ever:
I wish him safe recovery.

safe recovery from being the most foolish person I have ever seen
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by thunderbabs: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Abeg, find another headline give d photo jhare. Like m"man mistakenly slaughtered for a goat" or "what a wicked world, robbers slit victim's throat". Infact if this guy wakes up, someone nids to shoot him wit a shakabula gun so he can go to heaven as planned. For a girl, girls wey be bend down select. Sorry my sweet ladies oooo. Na dz guy dey vex me.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Ijaya123: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Would have loved to see the picture of the lady responsible for this.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by toprealman: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Isn't It The Summit Of Stewpidity To Kill Yourself Because Of A Girl & She Comes To Your Burial With Another Man??..

Devil know sey dem neva born d girl wey go make me cry nor take my own precious life..
They don't bother coming. The guy messed up big time.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by slap1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Heartbreak is a painful thing, but killing yourself that way is more painful.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by honvalid(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Dat is why its not good to over show ur love to a lady.expecially all dis heartless girls.My heart is my heart I can never give out.Women are like shadow if u follow them they will walk away.But if u walk away they will follow u.My first girl friend left me because of too much love.For me ......make money women will rush to follow u.#money eveywhere
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by freeage7(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Maybe the girl they fvck am well. Just guessing oh.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by repogirl(f): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Amateur angry
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
toprealman:
They don't bother coming. The guy messed up big time.
u dey mind am, na tested & trusted pervert..
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by airsaylongcon: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
OP pls hide that Dr's Identity. Releasing this picture like this is unethical. He can be sued for breach of patient doctor trust

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by ThreeGEEKS(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Just as much as he has a right to privacy, so also he has a right to die grin
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by toprealman: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Do not mess about with an emotionally unstable person. They are always a burden. This applies regardless of how you look at it. I won't be in a hurry to blame the girl.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Taiwo20(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Make him recover finish before them send am to jail
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Danny1974: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
A fool at 40
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Doesn't he have a family?
Aren't there other things worth living for?

Smh!

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by missyadorable(f): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hahahahahaha! Useless man.Broke a**
1 girl dumps a real man,he replaces her with 10
See this mugu! You for just die jo
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by watered(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
What kind of man is this? If I'm to use the word I wanted to use I would be banned grin

All I can say is this there's no woman on earth that's worth me committing suicide for the fact that she dumped me; not even Zahra Buhari whom we parted ways in UK 18months ago.

Tell the man to go get a life.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Kgdavid(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
This guy needs to be rushed to the nearest psych ward
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ijaya123:
Would have loved to see the picture of the lady responsible for this.

Me too actually.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Theanonymous9: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Adaure4ever:
I wish him safe recovery.

It's ok if u lie. U don't..U don't wish him a safe recovery.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
He was even afraid to die else there are so many easy ways to commit suicide. Fool shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Chukwunonso John Chukwujekwu Found Dead In Bauchi Hotel Room / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Lady Found Dead Behind Cool Breeze Bar, Anambra. Do You Know Her? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.