Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics (56098 Views)

Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood / Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by columbus007(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
tempest01:
And the fool couldn't find a painless way to do it
hahahaha ;Dis there a painless way to do it nii
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by YorubaWoman: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

Oga o, emi naa ri wipe omokunrin yii ti siwin..Ni aduru gbogbo obinrin ti owa ni agbalaye,o fe ran ara re lo si orun apaadi nitori obinrin kan..o je ki wo lo se ayewo fun opolo re.
cheesy
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by alexov(m): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Emotions are a very terrible thing. They are responsible for so many weird and sick acts.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by therapistmrs: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oh sad soul why now?no woman is worth taking your life for,Don't ever forget that. There are a million and one other girls out there that can love you better. Get well soon.

therepistmrs..com
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by MadCow1: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ramanto:
is it possible to shoot oneself twice in the head. I doubt it if anyone can inflict this much wound on himself.
Incase it happened, the guy is the biggest fool of 2015

I was about to say the same thing.

Suicide is normally by quick means like a rope, poison, a single shot to the dome, slitting wrist or jumping off a cliff. This dude sliced his osophagus (assuming the news is real).

I smell lies.

If it's true by any chance, that dude needs to be in chains inside a psychiatric hospital cos heirs a danger to himself and society.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by LastSurvivor: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
I used to think that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me until I saw this
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Classicman47(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
He shouldn't lose hope. He might still die.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Maximus85(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
The guy doesn't deserve the life he has. Weeeere
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by NAJALYN: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sometimes when we have disappointments in life, God is giving us a better chance at happiness. Get Natural Remedies for your health at https://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by mamagee3(f): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Wait!

How was he able to survive with the deep cut on his throat?

He almost got himself beheaded.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chei , I cant believe it, a man taking out his grievances on his neck because of toto. sad
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Topsyvic(f): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Luv intoxicate gan oo..wish im quick recovery cha

Help me beg his gurl make she cum back oo
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Topsyvic(f): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Luv intoxicate gan oo..wish im quick recovery cha

Help me beg his gurl make she cum back oo
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by mentorandfriend(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
What do I like about this pic?

The ease and calm those doctors are displaying as they bring the idiot back to life.
cheesy
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by byvan03: 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
This doesn't look like a self inflicted injury, no one can really cut that deep by himself. This can't be the first choice of action for someone attempting suicide.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by FisifunKododada: 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
cool They should have left him to die. Anyone who will do this because of vagina is NOT fit to live.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by luluosas(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
A free ticket to hell fire. I pray he survive to make his restitution so that he will be forgiven by GOD.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Thelmerh(f): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
dainformant:
Things foolish people do for "love"...Why should one kill himself cos of a heartbreak ..it just doesn't make sense... This young man landed himself in an unfortunate situation after trying to kill himself because his girlfriend told him she was leaving him. The Cameroonian who likened the heartbreak to the end of his world, decided to take his own life but seemed to have failed in the process as he washed rushed to a hospital for treatment.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/love-is-wicked-man-tries-to-kill.html
dat guy is seriously taking a surgery selfie
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by sashaa(f): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
tempest01:
And the fool couldn't find a painless way to do it
I tire o!

In fact this makes me doubt the authenticity of the story. Who does that? Slitting your own throat?
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by hotdi(m): 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
End time girl friend
End time guy
End time love
End time mindset
End time action
AND
End time Doctors.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by SkinnyDude(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
na only money fit make me attempt suicide...
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by natedroid: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
don't judge the young man until you are in his shoes. human emotions like love is irrational. you might even do worst if you were in his shoes
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by MrCork: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
dainformant:
Things foolish people do for "love"...Why should one kill himself cos of a heartbreak ..it just doesn't make sense... This young man landed himself in an unfortunate situation after trying to kill himself because his girlfriend told him she was leaving him. The Cameroonian who likened the heartbreak to the end of his world, decided to take his own life but seemed to have failed in the process as he washed rushed to a hospital for treatment.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/love-is-wicked-man-tries-to-kill.html

...this is why u juss cant truss blak women. ...they cut yor neck!!(no ofeense) angry
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by DedeNkem: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Anyone who could hurt himself/herself for being rejected, is very dangerous.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by tempest01(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
sashaa:

I tire o!

In fact this makes me doubt the authenticity of the story. Who does that? Slitting your own throat?

Yea....I've heard of wrist slitting, that sounds more less painful.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by odogwueast: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
I never believe wetin my eye dey see how can a man kill inself because of woman
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Dexema(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
for this life? I may not have the whole world at my feet just yet but my life and living means a whole lot to me....see as the guy be like salah ram for the first cut.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
u sure say dis mumu neva die? dem no even giv am respiratory machine. see the mumu.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
mamagee3:
Wait!
How was he able to survive with the deep cut on his throat?
He almost got himself beheaded.
nice question. he died jare.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
lozanni:

Hard naija guy!!! Lol.
I would have been very surprised if the guy was a Nigerian.
If you break a naija guy's heart, he simply goes out and gets another babe to comfort him.
God bless u for that, but e no dey easy atimes, but committing suicide is Fa-Faa-Faaa FOUL...
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by bfa: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Just think the doctors should have allowed this guy to die why saving him If he doesn't die now; his stupidity will kill him soon. grin
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mutuwa:
angry

Woman....taaaaaaaaaa
Again, taaaaaaaaa
i love that your image explanation but that problem should be "PROBLEMSSSS"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Missing Chukwunonso John Chukwujekwu Found Dead In Bauchi Hotel Room / Lady Found Dead Behind Cool Breeze Bar, Anambra. Do You Know Her? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.