Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way (956 Views)

Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi / UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended (2) (3) (4)

See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way by oatzeal(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
A University of Port Harcourt student Edah Oghenekevwe Richard with lost his life last night after he was allegedly hit by a police van driving one-way.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-a9KQs-HqKnA/Vnfn2khs-4I/AAAAAAAHvkU/Dd83YeQc2FM/s400/a.jpg[/img]
Richard, whose birthday it was yesterday, was on his way back from Church and standing along Assemblies of God Church junction in Alakahia, PH, when he was allegedly hit by Police Van with registration number NPF 1791D driven by Inspector John Kanu with phone number.

"The police van after hitting the boy, tried to drive off but were stopped by onlookers at the junction and eyewitnesses who demanded that the victim be taken to the hospital.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-X63SaSpibxs/Vnfn3-WA1xI/AAAAAAAHvkk/bJvSP6cmEFg/s400/d.jpg[/img]
The police agreed and took him to the University of Portharcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH), but on reaching there, they allegedly told the attending nurses that they just picked him while they were driving along NNPC Filling station at Rumuosi and they weren't aware of what had happened to him." a source close to the case told Nairanaijanews exclusively

[img]http://2.bp..com/-izrz6binnPY/Vnfn3Oa9yYI/AAAAAAAHvkY/RHacoYxCW_A/s400/b.jpg[/img]

"It was one of the nurses in the hospital that took down the details of one of the policemen involved. When called by the family members of the boy, the policeman denied it in it's entirety. The police up till now are still denying the incident despite the several onlookers and eyewitnesses that were at the scene of the accident." he added

Edah Oghenekevwe Richard (in hospital last night), who is supposed to serve next year in Batch A of the NYSC died last night at 7.30pm. May his Soul Rest in Peace. Amen!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-FTYPJJatNbM/Vnfn4QdZ_CI/AAAAAAAHvko/PVmEH-rsUGY/s1600/c.jpg[/img]

CC LALASTICLALA

source: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/see-graphic-pic-uniport-student.html
Re: See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
I hate NPF with passion, those people are nothing but beast in black. Even the oga at d highest level..

RIP Richie, it's sad ur precious was cut so short.
Re: See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way by oatzeal(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
so painful...
Re: See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way by menix(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
How come nobody, even his friends that must ve gathered during the confrontation to follow them..

What of if they drove 5mins nd dropped him by the road side..

I pray Arase abi Arusi should investigate this nd sanctions those responsible..

RIP Richard nd may God grant ur parents the fortitude to bear ur demise..
Re: See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way by menix(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
oatzeal:
GETV WELL SOON

See what harmattan ve caused ur brain..

Persin die u say get well soon..
Re: See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way by bedford101(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
oatzeal:
GETV WELL SOON
getwell soon keh? Read again
Re: See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way by Specialbaby(f): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chess.

What an awful sight.
Re: See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way by Specialbaby(f): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
menix:
How come nobody, even his friends that must ve gathered during the confrontation to follow them..

What of if they drove 5mins nd dropped him by the road side..

I pray Arase abi Arusi should investigate this nd sanctions those responsible..

RIP Richard nd may God grant ur parents the fortitude to bear ur demise..
amen.
Re: See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way by Hefemale: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Too bad
Re: See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way by bigboss80s(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
These bloody bastards had better be arrested and prosecuted for this horrendous crime.
First they were breaking the law by driving against traffic.
Next they hit and killed a young man in his prime.
Finally they lied about it.
IGP Solomon Arase had better do his job now instead of galavanting around the place "doing" eye service. Rubbish!!!
Re: See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way by ta4ba3(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rip... may dis not be our portion in JESUS name
Re: See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way by captainflash(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
........GOD PLS SAVE YOUR CHILDREN..!!!

Some police the feel like if them get 9 lives Oooh...mumu police....Stupid people that doesnt care about human life..
Re: See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
The nigeria police force is not only satanic but demonic.

No even because of this, but because of their record.

There was a day they would have knocked me while the were trying to block a woman driving one way. When I politely complained to them about their driving, they wanted to beat me up and guess what, they left the woman to continue on her one way journey.
Re: See Graphic Pic: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way by Eljefe(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Short of words to say......another promising young man taken away from this wicked world just as he was about to start his life...I I used to know him in my uniport days...he was so full of life, very energetic and always had a smile on his face......RIP Kewe! Sleep well!

#dhlwhereismyiphone6s: DHL Nigeria In Iphone6s Mess With Cameroonian Intl Act / PHOTOS: This Pregnant Woman Is Missing In Abuja / Kano Village Head Rapes, Infects 13-yr-old Girl With HIV