Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Watch Donald Trump Insult CNN Anderson Cooper To His Face... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Watch Donald Trump Insult CNN Anderson Cooper To His Face... (739 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" / Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports / CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Donald Trump Insult CNN Anderson Cooper To His Face... by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Watch Donald Trump Insult CNN Anderson Cooper To His Face... by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Watch Donald Trump Insult CNN Anderson Cooper To His Face ""The People Don't Trust You"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=114cA3Bm1SA

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/22/watch-donald-trump-insult-cnns-anderson-cooper-to-his-face-the-people-dont-trust-you/

Watch Donald Trump Insult CNN's Anderson Cooper to His Face: 'The People Don’t Trust You'
Jul. 22, 2015 10:28pm Jason Howerton

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump took a jab at CNN anchor Anderson Cooper during an interview that aired Wednesday, telling him bluntly, "The people don't trust you."

Trump grew visibly irritated after Cooper cited a poll that the Republican said he "didn't even know existed." He also accused the anchor of focusing only on the "negative."

"I am leading across the board, and then you hit me with this poll that I didn’t even see before,” Trump said. “Let me tell you, the people don’t trust you and the people don’t trust the media."

"Or politicians," Cooper replied.

Trump argued he was previously covered "accurately" by the media before he got into politics and stories about him were mostly related to finance and business. Those days are over, he said.

"I find that 60-70 percent of the political media is really, really dishonest," he said.
Re: Watch Donald Trump Insult CNN Anderson Cooper To His Face... by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:58am On Nov 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Terrorists Cry Like Babies After Kurds Captured Them: 'Oh We Are So Sorry!' / South Africa Rejects More Refugee Applications Than Any Other Country. / How True Is This Statement By Robert Mugabe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.