Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

No Statement Of Result 3 Years After Graduation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Statement Of Result 3 Years After Graduation (1168 Views)

88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation / Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Statement Of Result 3 Years After Graduation by tunjijones(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Good afternoon good people. Please i need your advice on this:
My younger sister graduated from Lagos state University (School of part time studies) since 2012 and up till today she is yet to get her statement of result. This has really affected her as she cant get any meaningful job without her statement of result.

On inquiry she found out that most people that graduated before her are yet to get their result too. Good people i need your candid advice on this. She got frustrated to the extent that we thought she should go back to another school to start afresh but age is not on her side.

Can we take any legal action against Lagos State University?

Please i would appreciate matured comment.

Moderator please help me move this to front page.
Re: No Statement Of Result 3 Years After Graduation by Melahou(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
am sure are more to this...
Re: No Statement Of Result 3 Years After Graduation by Untainted007: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
I think the school has no plan for PT students. The school has always been a waste of time, resources, knowledge and energy. Sueing the school individually might not help but if its done as a group may go a long way to bring about positive results.
Re: No Statement Of Result 3 Years After Graduation by 2rutalk1: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
It baffles me how LASU is always rated above most State Universities in Nigeria. That school is purely useless. I know so many people that schooled in LASU but have no single paper to show that they are graduates.
Re: No Statement Of Result 3 Years After Graduation by HermajestyQ(f): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Serious matter! I feel for her.
Re: No Statement Of Result 3 Years After Graduation by semasir: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Point of correction sir...... I'm a LASU Full time graduate and even graduated recently and my set certificates are all ready less than a year after graduation but issues on part-time studies for the school has been persistent and hoping a unified voice can take this mess out for once now

2rutalk1:
It baffles me how LASU is always rated above most State Universities in Nigeria. That school is purely useless. I know so many people that schooled in LASU but have no single paper to show that they are graduates.
Re: No Statement Of Result 3 Years After Graduation by ade2008(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
tunjijones:
Good afternoon good people. Please i need your advice on this:
My younger sister graduated from Lagos state University (School of part time studies) since 2012 and up till today she is yet to get her statement of result. This has really affected her as she cant get any meaningful job without her statement of result.

On inquiry she found out that most people that graduated before her are yet to get their result too. Good people i need your candid advice on this. She got frustrated to the extent that we thought she should go back to another school to start afresh but age is not on her side.

Can we take any legal action against Lagos State University?

Please i would appreciate matured comment.

Moderator please help me move this to front page.
I also finished PGD programme over 3 yrs ago from lasu ,no result uptill now. I think this is a general problem with their part time programme. This problem is peculiar to part time programme. Sorry to say lasu part time programmes are not well cordinated. Your sister still need to wait as new VC is being appointed. We hope all accumulated part time programme s result will all be approved next year 2016.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Calabar 2015/2016 Academic Calendar / Through What Process Heat From Sun Reaches The Earth?(photos) / Unilag (dli); Information On Applicant Induction Course (aic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.