Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes (4561 Views)

The Cheapest Phone With Amazing Specs; Lenovo Vibe Z2 / See amazing promo for valentine (photo) / Iphone 7 Clone - Gooapple i7 With Amazing Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by daremarvell: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Christmas season is the season for excitement. People shop for different things to buy in preparation for the Xmas celebration

A friend just called me now that Tecno mobile has kicked off their Xmas promo for the season. This is cool for those who are planning to buy the tecno Phantom 5 and camon c8

Check out the details of the promo below

Location - TECNO Exclusive store at 289 Aba Road PHC RIVERS
1.) Buy and Get Gift for free
Phantom 5 - 10400mAh power bank
Camon C8 - Bluetooth earpiece
Camon C5 - Selfie Stick
Boom J7 - 2600mAh power bank
Boom j5 - Water Bottle
L5 - Card Flash
Y3/Y2 - Pen

2.) Buyers of the Phantom 5 and Camon C8 also stand a chance to get lucky dip for bluetooth speaker worth N18,000

If you are in Port Harcourt, it's time to get your Tecno dream device as the promo will run from today 21ist till Wednesday 23rd 2015

1 Share

Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by LewisO: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
As for the camon C8,that's a big scamming. What will be their gain comparing the gift's price with the phone?

3 Likes

Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by Maximum83: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
I like the package for camon c8 though I was expecting a price slash
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by mosjames: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Camon C8 + Bluetooth earpiece is a good combination smiley
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by Orator2383: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
How much is the price of Tecno boom J7 now? I mean in Lagos
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by Xhaka(m): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
The should comman reward us more in Lag na
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by Orator2383: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Xhaka:
The should comman reward us more in Lag na
There is a promo at 3C Hub I guess
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by dotexxxy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
hw much is the c8 going for?
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by Xhaka(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2015
Orator2383:
There is a promo at 3C Hub I guess
Yeah, alot of gifts have been won
Christmas bonus from Tecno everywhere
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by kolexepana: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2015
LewisO:
As for the camon C8,that's a big scamming. What will be their gain comparing the gift's price with the phone?
If you buy one of those phones and win the bluetooth speaker worth 18k, isn't that enough?
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by LewisO: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2015
kolexepana:

If you buy one of those phones and win the bluetooth speaker worth 18k, isn't that enough?
It seems you don't even understand my comment. How will you win something worth 18k from a phone of just 25k? How possible is it? What will be the seller's gain then?

They should stop these lies.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by tosyne2much(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2015
LewisO:
It seems you don't even understand my comment. How will you win something worth 18k from a phone of just 25k? How possible is it? What will be the seller's gain then?

Me sef dey wonder ooooo cheesy
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by daremarvell: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2015
Orator2383:
How much is the price of Tecno boom J7 now? I mean in Lagos
it's between 21k - N22,000
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by LewisO: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Me sef dey wonder ooooo cheesy
The thing sef dey surprise me too oo. I no know why some people just like make them dey deceive themselves.
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by daremarvell: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2015
LewisO:

but you also know with N100 you could win up to 20M on sports bets, so what is the owner gain? It's a game of luck you should understand its not lies
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by LewisO: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2015
daremarvell:
but you also know with N100 you could win up to 20M on sports bets, so what is the owner gain? It's a game of luck you should understand its not lies
I don't play sportbets, but using N100 to win 20 million isn't possible. Are you putting 100 matches at a time?

BTW... When you buy camon c8 and get 18k worth of Bluetooth speaker, then come an tell us with pics attached.

1 Like

Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by mosjames: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
LewisO:

I don't play sportbets, but using N100 to win 20 million isn't possible. Are you putting 100 matches at a time?

BTW... Why you buy camon c8 and get 18k worth of Bluetooth speaker, then come an tell us with pics attached.
How about using 5k to win 28 million?
This xmas promo is not everyday, its just for few days, they'll gain alot even if they offer something woth more than 18k
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by kolexepana: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
LewisO:

What about people that win lotteries
They gain alot grin
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by daremarvell: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
LewisO:

BTW... Why you buy camon c8 and get 18k worth of Bluetooth speaker, then come an tell us with pics attached.
who says is not possible. It's a game of luck
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by LewisO: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
mosjames:

How about using 5k to win 28 million?
This xmas promo is not everyday, its just for few days, they'll gain alot even if they offer something woth more than 18k
Who said so?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by LewisO: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
kolexepana:
What about people that win lotteries They gain alot grin
That's different. Not in this case.
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by Maximum83: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Camon c8 is selling like recharge cards in Lagos. I heard it has overtaken hot 2 in sales record this year.
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by daremarvell: 5:51am On Dec 23, 2015
Maximum83:
Camon c8 is selling like recharge cards in Lagos. I heard it has overtaken hot 2 in sales record this year.
. It's expected now that Tecno has promised an update to marshmallows in February.
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by kolexepana: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
LewisO:
That's different. Not in this case.
Its the same thing
You gotta look for something to impress your customers
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by Marvell23(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
My own promo is coming soon
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
LewisO:

BTW... When you buy camon c8 and get 18k worth of Bluetooth speaker, then come an tell us with pics attached.

Guy is it that u don't understand simple English or u just choose to be like this. It says buy camon c8 and get a free bluetooth earpiece, guaranteed.

Then people that buy camon c8 and phantom 5 get into a lucky dip and stand a chance of winning a bluetooth speaker worth 18k. Pls take note it says 'stand a chance', not guaranteed. That means if 50 people buy the c8 and phantom 5, they all try a lucky dip and u might be surprised only 1 or 2 people will end up winning. Sometimes it even ends up nobody wins, its a lucky dip, It's not like they are giving everybody that buys the phone the speaker. Do u understand now. ?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by LewisO: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
kolexepana:

Its the same thing
You gotta look for something to impress your customers
Like I said before, when you buy c8 and you collect Bluetooth speaker worth 18k from them, then come on here and share your testimony with pics attached.
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by LewisO: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
greenhulk:

Guy is it that u don't understand simple English or u just choose to be like this. It says buy camon c8 and get a free bluetooth earpice, guaranteed.

Then people that buy camon c8 and phantom 5 get into a raffle and stand a chance of winning s bluetooth speaker worth 18k. Pls take note it says 'stand a chance', not guaranteed. That means if 50 people buy the c8 and phantom 5 and all get into the draw, only one of them will win the 18k bluetooth speaker. It's not like they are giving everybody that buys the phone the speaker. Do u understand now.

Still lame way of attracting customers I am saying which you don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
LewisO:

Still lame way of attracting customers I am saying which you don't understand.

So what do u suggest they do? They already have s free bluetooth headset which is generous enough. The lucky dip is only s bonus.
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by kolexepana: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
LewisO:

Like I said before, when you buy c8 and you collect Bluetooth speaker worth 18k from them, then come on here and share your testimony with pics attached.
Then i asked
How about someone that used 5k to win 28million?
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by LewisO: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
kolexepana:
Then i asked How about someone that used 5k to win 28million?
Do what I asked first. cheesy
Re: Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes by kolexepana: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
LewisO:

Do what I asked first. cheesy
Now you're changing the topic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Jumia Black Friday App Now! / Android P Is Here And It Is HUGE / Ongoing Tech War Between Tecno, Infinix And Xiaomi Promoters(opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.