Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Please Help....visa Denied - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help....visa Denied (2121 Views)

Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / F2 Visa Denied. I Have No Clue / USA Visa Denied Several Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help....visa Denied by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
Good pm house....pls I was just denied a visiting visa..... Reason for denial is that they cannot guarantee I will be coming back before the visa expires.,.........now i 'm confused .....pls what is the best way to go about this.....pls for those that has once been in my shoe, how did u go about it.....thanks
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by bayonino: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
How the heck are we to advise you, if you dont disclose the country that denied you cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help....visa Denied by pansophist(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dont call her your girlfriend, she is not. Virtual relationship is not a relationship. Besides, dating is not conjugal in nature, there is no legal bond between the both of you that will help facilitate an entry for you.

You should have applied as a tourist without disclosing your intention to visit a potential partner, as it increases the risk of you overstaying your visa. Even if you apply as a tourist, you will still need to produce an overwhelming documentary evidence prooving that you are economically and socially grouded in Nigeria, and that you have responsibilities to return back to, that it would be preposterous to overstay your visa. Of course most Nigerians will not fulfil this requirement, hence the high number of visa denial.

1 Like

Re: Please Help....visa Denied by TheCongo2: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
bayonino:
How the heck are we to advise you, if you dont disclose the country that denied you cry

seconded. We don't even know if OP can appeal the decision given that he didn't disclose the country that denied him the visa

2 Likes

Re: Please Help....visa Denied by MRBrownJ: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
ask her to come to 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Please Help....visa Denied by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
TheCongo2:

seconded. We don't even know if OP can appeal the decision given that he didn't disclose the country that denied him the visa
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
pansophist:
Dont call her your girlfriend, she is not. Virtual relationship is not a relationship. Besides, dating is not conjugal in nature, there is no legal bond between the both of you that will help facilitate an entry for you.

You should have applied as a tourist without disclosing your intention to visit a potential partner, as it increases the risk of you overstaying your visa. Even if you apply as a tourist, you will still need to produce an overwhelming documentary evidence prooving that you are economically and socially grouded in Nigeria, and that you have responsibilities to return back to, that it would be preposterous to overstay your visa. Of course most Nigerians will not fulfil this requirement, hence the high number of visa denial.
if that's what u call it....
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hmm. That moment when visa office foil Yahoo boy plan. cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help....visa Denied by victoluab: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
victoluab;
hello all house matec,can any one put me through how i can write a letter to great USA consular in nigeria upon the denial of I and my wife dv visa lottery application.
We are truly married but as @ the time of playing the lottery we are still single, which we got married there after. I need a good lawyer to manage this issue for i know i am not trying to make a lie or present a fake or faulse information .thanks
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by claremont(m): 1:03am On Dec 22, 2015
She should come to Nigeria and marry you there, you can then apply for a spouse visa. That is the legal way of doing this.

1 Like

Re: Please Help....visa Denied by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
claremont:
She should come to Nigeria and marry you there, you can then apply for a spouse visa. That is the legal way of doing this.
ok thanks so much...so if we have our wedding in Nig, how long should i wait before i apply for a visa, so they won't think we did that just to get the visa...and what wil be my chance of gettn the spousal visa? Thanks
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by Lexusgs430: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Beverly1:
ok thanks so much...so if we have our wedding in Nig, how long should i wait before i apply for a visa, so they won't think we did that just to get the visa...and what wil be my chance of gettn the spousal visa? Thanks

Because you have been denied a visiting visa, it would be deemed a measure, to circumvent the immigration process, if you now applied for settlement visa.
The Bae also, not sure about your true intentions. Might be apprehensive marrying someone she has not seen physically.
NB: Those oyinbo or westerners, also hear all this rumours and real life experiences, of simply trying to use them has a passage of entry!!!
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by cozybunch: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Because you have been denied a visiting visa, it would be deemed a measure, to circumvent the immigration process, if you now applied for settlement visa.
The Bae also, not sure about your true intentions. Might be apprehensive marrying someone she has not seen physically.
NB: Those oyinbo or westerners, also hear all this rumours and real life experiences, of simply trying to use them has a passage of entry!!!

There is no such thing as circumventing when u are legally married.

Good Luck
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by cozybunch: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2015
victoluab:
victoluab;
hello all house matec,can any one put me through how i can write a letter to great USA consular in nigeria upon the denial of I and my wife dv visa lottery application.
We are truly married but as @ the time of playing the lottery we are still single, which we got married there after. I need a good lawyer to manage this issue for i know i am not trying to make a lie or present a fake or faulse information .thanks

Your writing is confusing. Is she now in America or you are the one their. If either or you need to file settlement application through uscis application form I 130

Good Luck
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by Lexusgs430: 1:05am On Dec 25, 2015
cozybunch:

There is no such thing as circumventing when u are legally married.

Good Luck

When they waste time on the application, you would know that circumventing, is not a tongue twister for nothing.
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by cozybunch: 1:22am On Dec 25, 2015
Lexusgs430:

When they waste time on the application, you would know that circumventing, is not a tongue twister for nothing.

Immigrant application is entirely different from tourism. If he is legally married, he should file for I 130 application. What is circumventing there or you are setting a new rules?

Good Luck
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by Lexusgs430: 1:39am On Dec 25, 2015
cozybunch:

Immigrant application is entirely different from tourism. If he is legally married, he should file for I 130 application. What is circumventing there or you are setting a new rules?

Good Luck

In response to the OP's question, he is not yet married, neither have they meet.
And I bet you, the lady abroad would have reservations about marrying someone unknown!!!
You apply for a visiting visa on Monday(rejected application) and on Friday, you reapply now for a spousal visa. Read between the lines!!!
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by cozybunch: 2:15am On Dec 25, 2015
Lexusgs430:

In response to the OP's question, he is not yet married, neither have they meet.
And I bet you, the lady abroad would have reservations about marrying someone unknown!!!
You apply for a visiting visa on Monday(rejected application) and on Friday, you reapply now for a spousal visa. Read between the lines!!!

Oh I see. Didn't read between the lines.

Good Luck

1 Like

Re: Please Help....visa Denied by Lexusgs430: 2:24am On Dec 25, 2015
cozybunch:

Oh I see. Didn't read between the lines.

Good Luck

Thank you. I did not mean to be harsh. Just a reality check!!!
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thank u all...we have not met but been together 3yrs nw...this month, i was denied a visiting visa to see her. And now both families have agreed we have our marriage by August here in Nigeria..we put some gap so has to av a proper planning...then i can re-apply for a spousal visa...
Plz i'm i missing it? Wil my previous denial stil affect us?
Thanks
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by worry359(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
Beverly1:
Thank u all...we have not met but been together 3yrs nw...this month, i was denied a visiting visa to see her. And now both families have agreed we have our marriage by August here in Nigeria..we put some gap so has to av a proper planning...then i can re-apply for a spousal visa...
Plz i'm i missing it? Wil my previous denial stil affect us?
Thanks

You have never met, yet you intend to marry (to get visa.)
You will have to work very very hard to convince the visa officer that this is not just a marriage of convenience.
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
worry359:

You have never met, yet you intend to marry (to get visa.)
You will have to work very very hard to convince the visa officer that this is not just a marriage of convenience.
thanks
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hello naira lovers. I want to know if been refused usa visa you can appeal or an email to write to stating y d refusal
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
abfas:
Hello naira lovers. I want to know if been refused usa visa you can appeal or an email to write to stating y d refusal

That depends on the country.
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by oluwarichie(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Firstly I fink dis OP is fake....he's a dude and his username is Berverly...and he wan collect visa..secondly u need help and u can't even disclose the country u applied for....Thirdly my instinct says "dis is yahoo stuff"

1 Like

Re: Please Help....visa Denied by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
oluwarichie:
Firstly I fink dis OP is fake....he's a dude and his username is Berverly...and he wan collect visa..secondly u need help and u can't even disclose the country u applied for....Thirdly my instinct says "dis is yahoo stuff"
thank u but ur instinct is wrong and i don't think ur opinion is useful here..and next time, try nt to be so delusional
Re: Please Help....visa Denied by YUNGLURD(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
oluwarichie:
mumu of d highest order...Berverly is a unisex name, next time u ask questions on wut ur instinct dnt seem to comprehend b4 jumping into conclusion. peace!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE / Canada Study Permit? / 10 Of The World's Hardest-to-get Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.