Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

USA Visa Denied Several Times - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visa Denied Several Times (2310 Views)

Visa Denied / F2 Visa Denied. I Have No Clue / Conference Visa Denied At The U.S Consulate Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

USA Visa Denied Several Times by barrlabs975: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2017
How can one improve and make sure he is not denied US visa again?
Re: USA Visa Denied Several Times by Joephat(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2017
Native doctor sure pass
Re: USA Visa Denied Several Times by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2017
Stop applying for it.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visa Denied Several Times by kirikiri100: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2017
barrlabs975:
How many times are we talking about.
Re: USA Visa Denied Several Times by NONNYG: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
OP, go and reconcile with ur village people
Re: USA Visa Denied Several Times by Pzone: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
barrlabs975:
Common sense would tell you to explain the circumstances of the denials and the purpose of the planned trips so people can contribute meaningfully, but like they say, it is not common.

1 Like

Re: USA Visa Denied Several Times by barrlabs975: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
I have applied 4 times and was denied in all.. all my documents are correct.. first I paid agent who help me to package the DS160 and I found out he wrote that I know some one in the US.. I have maintained the same info which I used at first..am married with 1 kid and I work and also explain my job and duties for them.. yet they denied... I have traveled to SA and Dubai... the 4th time I went for the US interview,I had to book for a hotel and I went with the reservation copy yet they denied me..it was last year October I applied last.. I want to buy another Visa form this week..and apply so I can get a date before December... I can remember the US cosuler asking me where I wanted to go in the US and I told him .. please I need advise probably if I can talk to some one in order that I don't get denied again... please help me...
Re: USA Visa Denied Several Times by barrlabs975: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=kirikiri100 post=60776470]
How many times are we talking about.[/quote

I have applied 3 times not really sure 3 or 4.. but the last time was last year November ..
Re: USA Visa Denied Several Times by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
barrlabs975:
I have applied 4 times and was denied in all.. all my documents are correct.. first I paid agent who help me to package the DS160 and I found out he wrote that I know some one in the US.. I have maintained the same info which I used at first..am married with 1 kid and I work and also explain my job and duties for them.. yet they denied... I have traveled to SA and Dubai... the 4th time I went for the US interview,I had to book for a hotel and I went with the reservation copy yet they denied me..it was last year October I applied last.. I want to buy another Visa form this week..and apply so I can get a date before December... I can remember the US cosuler asking me where I wanted to go in the US and I told him .. please I need advise probably if I can talk to some one in order that I don't get denied again... please help me...

Is it do or die?

1 Like

Re: USA Visa Denied Several Times by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
I will advise you post the transcripts of the four interview on the US visa section so that the gurus will help out. Hold on with the new application except you want to dash the embassy another N64k

https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2
Re: USA Visa Denied Several Times by barrlabs975: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
sulley:
I will advise you post the transcripts of the four interview on the US visa section so that the gurus will help out. Hold on with the new application except you want to dash the embassy another N64k

How do you mean by ' transcript of the four interview ' ? Please explain to me because I am not really used to the terms used here as am new to Nairaland..
Re: USA Visa Denied Several Times by barnabas91: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
barrlabs975:

How do you mean by ' transcript of the four interview ' ? Please explain to me because I am not really used to the terms used here as am new to Nairaland..
he meant your conversation with them
Re: USA Visa Denied Several Times by stacyadams: 1:17am On Sep 25, 2017
the last interview you had..do you remember the questions the consular asked you?
barrlabs975:

How do you me an by ' transcript of the four interview ' ? Please explain to me because I am not really used to the terms used here as am new to Nairaland..
Re: USA Visa Denied Several Times by Lexusgs430: 2:45am On Sep 25, 2017
barrlabs975:

Your travelling history to Dubai & SA, does not play any part in your application to the USA....

It's a fallacy, when people assume getting a Dubai or SA stamp, would translate to USA successfully visa application....

The reason of your rejection is simple, your application is not properly packaged and they don't trust you would ever return. Your constant and frequent application process, smells desperation.......

1 Like

Re: USA Visa Denied Several Times by Lexusgs430: 2:47am On Sep 25, 2017
barrlabs975:

What has changed in your documentation history, from 1st - 4th application?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visa Denied Several Times by justwise(m): 5:42am On Sep 25, 2017
sulley:

1 Like

(1)

After Corona Where Do You Plan To Visit ! / The Biggest Man Made Structure In Africa Is A Nigerian 1200 Year Old Masterpiece / Your Experience Moving Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.