Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,187 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland (2760 Views)

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by staph69(f): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
I was interested in the recharge card printing business. I came across this thread on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/1003455/list-major-recharge-card-dealers. So I contacted the person named djbass I saw on the above thread.
He sent me the number of the recharge pins seller. I called him, he sent me the quotation. I told him I wanted starting small so I sent him 27K. Since after confirming the payment he switched off his phone.
I called the djbass and he told me I shouldn't worry he will contact me that the money is too small for the guy to runaway. After some days I decided to report to his bank zenith bank and also my bank UBA which I used for the transfer. I lost all hopes of regaining my money.
Luckily today I was called by my bank that zenith bank info them that the suspect is in the banking hall so they should ask me if I'm interested in pursuing the case. The suspect is now in police custody. They promised me that they will make sure he gives me my money before they release him

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by OCTAVO: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
staph69:
I was interested in the recharge card printing business. I came across this thread on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/1003455/list-major-recharge-card-dealers. So I contacted the person named djbass I saw on the above thread.
He sent me the number of the recharge pins seller. I called him, he sent me the quotation. I told him I wanted starting small so I sent him 27K. Since after confirming the payment he switched off his phone.
I called the djbass and he told me I shouldn't worry he will contact me that the money is too small for the guy to runaway. After some days I decided to report to his bank zenith bank and also my bank UBA which I used for the transfer. I lost all hopes of regaining my money.
Luckily today I was called by my bank that zenith bank info them that the suspect is in the banking hall so they should ask me if I'm interested in pursuing the case. The suspect is now in police custody. They promised me that they will make sure he gives me my money before they release him
Wow! Thank God he was apprehended! I wish Nigerian banks can act swiftly like this all the time. It will go a long way to help mitigate scam and fraud related issues.
Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by NwabuezeWini: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
At times I wonder y people will come to nairaland and advertise what they don't av
Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by staph69(f): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
The man's wyf just cald me pleading on behalf of the hubby. She will send me the money that she doesn't want the case to go beyond the police station. He neva tot he will be caught because I live in Kaduna and he stays in lagos
Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by krall69: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Good one from the banks for releasing the intel.. Good one from the OP for acting swiftly.

Imagine wanting to use someones hard earned money to celebrate christmas in this trying times. Op make sure you give those police men 1500 so that they beat sense into him.
Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by ogoplus: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
staph69:
The man's wyf just cald me pleading on behalf of the hubby. She will send me the money that she doesn't want the case to go beyond the police station. He neva tot he will be caught because I live in Kaduna and he stays in lagos

Please don't mind the fake wife.
They're are partners in crime.
They should pay you your money before the police can release the idiot/criminal.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by Edenitis(m): 4:00am On Dec 22, 2015
This story is very interesting and has a pleasant ending.... I hope.
For the benefit of countless Nairalanders who could or may have been scammed, please tell us whom you reported to in those banks to be able to get the kind of wonderful response one only gets to see in movies.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by staph69(f): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2015
I reported to the Head of operations
Edenitis:
This story is very interesting and has a pleasant ending.... I hope.
For the benefit of countless Nairalanders who could or may have been scammed, please tell us whom you reported to in those banks to be able to get the kind of wonderful response one only gets to see in movies.
Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2015
Interesting. Smart gurl
Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by sexaddict08(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2015
this your bank try ooo....or maybe its the branch
Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by sexaddict08(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2015
staph69:

I need a wife with action like u...
don't forgive him ooo, he must have defrauded so many gentle people.
forget d wife, them dey chop the money together

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by staph69(f): 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
The man's wyf just told the DPO that is what the husband does with his click of friends. That he duped some1 money for frozen fish not long ago.
Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by staph69(f): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
The police just called me and told me that they have refunded my money. They will take it to my bank tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
congrats op God was on your side
Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by lightheart(m): 12:09am On Dec 23, 2015
This happened in our obodo Nigeria? Nice one!! I'm really impressed with the swiftness.
Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by YabaLeftist: 6:46am On Dec 23, 2015
Nairaland is full of fraudsters. Beware of whom you send money.
Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by YabaLeftist: 6:48am On Dec 23, 2015
staph69:

That djbass fellow must be his accomplice. Nairalanders beware.
Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by staph69(f): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tnx God, I just received alert of my money grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by fluffybaby(f): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
staph69:

Bravo. Good job. Nigeria has hope
Re: My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland by Inans4life: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2018
staph69:

Congrat!
Have you been able to locate any recharge card dealer?

(1) (Reply)

Naira Appreciation Brings Confusion / Start A Business With 200,000 / Promasidor Distributorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.