Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me (4467 Views)

How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 / Can I Start Garri Business Without Having A Garri Processig Factory? Enter Here! / Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by ehixking(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello ladies and gentlemen,
You won't believe but it's the fact Garri business is really paying of for me.

Garri sell Pass indomie #fact

If you wanna go into this agribusiness venture all you need do is get the following equipments

1) An automatic presser
2) An automated garri fryer
3) A sieving machine
4) fermentation racks
5) sealers and bagging materials
6) Good water source

Once you get this start chopping money

Would have shared my contact but Nairaland nor dey gree but I would be generous enough to share the pictures of my equipment.
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by ehixking(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Automatic fryer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by danwa25(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
How much does one require to start the business?

2 Likes

Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by ehixking(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
danwa25:
How much does one require to start the business?

It's very very capital intensive oh.....
The figures might scare you but you can start with one fryer, one automatic presser and the rest necessary things like water sacks, fermentation racks....

2 Likes

Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by jamex93(m): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
ehixking:

The figures might scare you but you can start with one fryer, one automatic presser and the rest necessary things like water sacks, fermentation racks....

tell us how much na
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by jackbennie: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
pls send me your contacts to dagrandfarms @ gmail .com lets talk
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by eluquenson(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
@Op, Kindly share the cost with us
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by Austin234(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2015
send detail to: chidi.agbawo@gmail.com
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by Allahisone(f): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=ehixking post=41218882]

The figures might scare you but you can start with one fryer, one automatic presser and the rest necessary things like water sacks, fermentation racks....[/quote
Pls send detail to tawakv@gmail.com
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by Allahisone(f): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
ehixking:

Pls send.details to tawakv@gmail.com
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by Fumbaby: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bros how many people you wan mail? Just share the cost here.
God bless your hustle
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by ehixking(m): 5:34am On Dec 26, 2015
Fumbaby:
Bros how many people you wan mail? Just share the cost here.

God bless your hustle

Let me see if I can share/attach a document of the price list
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by ehixking(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Call me on 07030717445

1 Like

Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by NovusHomo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=Allahisone post=41240690][/quote]
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by NovusHomo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
ehixking:

Garri sell Pas indomie #fact

Even though I couldn't get loan from BOA, BOI it was God and family members that help me purchased my machine.

If you wanna go into this agribusiness venture all you need do is get the following equipments

1) An automatic presser
3) A sieving machine
4) fermentation racks
6) Good water source

Would have shared my contact but Nairaland nor dey gree but I would be generous enough to share the pictures of my equipment.

Could you please send your contact to ewushi@yahoo.com? Thank you.
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by meezynetwork(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Can you state the cost of those machines and where it can be obtained? Is the cost up to 30million?
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by robedu: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
Please send me details on my email redu54@gmail.com

Thanks and we'll done.
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by adexomuo(m): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2015
Pls can u send d price to me adexomuo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by Maqpisces(m): 3:19am On Dec 27, 2015
It will be of great help if you can give us the price you sell your packaged gari per kilo and also help the other nairalanders who are in dire need of the rough estimate of the cost of setting up such venture
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by johnsonsegxy: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
ehixking:

Garri sell Pas indomie #fact

Even though I couldn't get loan from BOA, BOI it was God and family members that help me purchased my machine.

1) An automatic presser
3) A sieving machine
4) fermentation racks
6) Good water source

Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by Tee1branson: 2:35am On Dec 30, 2015
how much ?
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 30, 2015
so OP, i see you have 3 different threads open for same topic and i carefully went through it all and i see you fail to answer one of the most important question which is how much does these machines cost? Here is what i think, you are a CLOWN and also an attention seeker. if you cant share the info why post it? you can bend over get some engine oil and rub it on your idea then shove your idea deep up that part of you where the sun don't shine. # nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by toviwazon: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hello. Me its garri i sell. I am in Benin Republic. I can supply you good quality garri at affordabke price.
Email me btoviwazon@outlook.com
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by webhostbiz: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2016
email cost details to felixakomolafe@gmail.com
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by taiwoliu(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wch kain yeye scare is d startup gonna gv.... My sister-in-law does same albeit on a small scale with traditional method, but her produce na quality.

Some pple wl hoard information as if it can't b gotten elsewhere..... #mtcheeeew
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by Immacula8(m): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2016
You can grab a copy of garri processing plants and processes from the link below.

We are all here to learn.

Enjoy.

http://www.iita.org/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=757cf59b-e17a-41c5-ba2a-a5322af5e031&groupId=25357
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by tony8: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
How to Start a Garri Processing Business

Garri is obtained from cassava and is a staple in most West African homes. The cassava plant is found predominantly in the tropics however some Asian countries are leveraging on the popular product through export earnings. Investors interested in starting a garri processing business have two options.
To start a cassava plantation you need to purchase land with good soil able to support cassava growth. Buying an existing cassava farm might be expensive however you get soil previously used to produce the cash crop.
• Start a cassava plantation
• Buy an existing plantation
• Purchase directly from farmers in your community
Two types of garri products
There are two types of garri products the red and white garri. The red garri is processed by adding palm oil during the frying process. While, the white garri is devoid of palm oil and best suited for drinking.
Steps needed to start garri processing business
Write a business plan
To launch your enterprise you need to write a business plan. The plan should cover type of equipment, startup costs, location, plant capacity and management structure.
Raw material
Purchase cassava from local farmers in your locality or start a farm.
Garri processing
Garri processing involves peeling cassava, grinding, grating and frying.
The flow chart of garri processing
Harvesting - washing- peeling- cutting- grating- grinding- sieving-frying
List of Equipment used in garri production
Cassava graters
Fryer
Washers
Vibrating sieve
Finance
You could save judiciously or seek assistance from cooperative societies in your community. Other methods are partnership arrangement, a core investor or sell startup equity in the business. Although securing bank loans is difficult you need collateral, 1/3 startup capital and guarantors.
Locating the enterprise
There are a few environmental and health issues associated with garri processing. Make sure the product is produced in a clean environment. A good location is within a popular market or close to source of raw material.
Marketing potential
There is huge profit to be made in garri production. The food is popular and eaten daily in some West African homes.
You could differentiate your product through branding, packaging and producing high quality garri. Sell directly to wholesalers or retailers in your locality.
For more small Business Ideas visit http://www.4profitablebusinessideas.com/

Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by bizzibodi(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
oche9k@gmail.com give me the price break down
How does the automatic fryer works will it fry garri to dryness without crumb like manual frying?
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by Seasonseasonal: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Looking for where to buy dry Ijebu Garri and white Garri in large quantity or you are frustrated about the stress of moving around in a crowded market just to get the best!

Order now, our prices are affordable.
Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
We do nationwide delivery
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by abiodunolarinre(m): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2019
ehixking:

Garri sell Pass indomie #fact

1) An automatic presser
3) A sieving machine
4) fermentation racks
6) Good water source

Good morning, please what is the weight of a starlet load of cassava
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by Emmatech11: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2019
Quick Sale! Quick Sale!!
===================

Fresh Cassava Tuber for Sale on a 30 - Acre Land

For Enquiries:
+2347064280695 +2348032065598
Re: Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me by sofnana(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2019
highly rich in starch cassava on 32 hectares of land for sale, contact 08055440177 whatsapp and call

(1) (Reply)

Cassava And Maize Weed Control / The Current Price Of 25litres Of Palm Oil In Kano State needed. / The 13 Great Reasons To Have Your Farm In Ogbomosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.