Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

How To Add Featured Post Gadget To Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Featured Post Gadget To Blogger (685 Views)

How To Move Your Posts From Wordpress To Blogger / Steps To Add Ads.txt File To Blogger For Google Adsense / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Featured Post Gadget To Blogger by Chiansyplatform(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
[center][img]http://3.bp..com/-nHeyePNxskE/VnbNrgW9_HI/AAAAAAAABNY/SIu9gdKve0c/s1600/how%2Bto%2Badd%2Bfeatured%2Bpost%2Bgadget%2Bto%2Bblogger.png[/img][/center]

One thing that distinguishes a serious blogger is the frequency with which he writes quality Blog posts.

Unfortunately, in blogger as well as other Blogging platforms, the more Blog posts you write, the more your old posts slips down the home page and soon be lost into the blog archive.

[center][img]http://1.bp..com/-2BMt1okbwFk/VnbOYZ6BwLI/AAAAAAAABNg/6oWyWGiv3rs/s1600/IMG_20151220_165012.JPG[/img][/center]

For instance, if you have set up your blog to show 10 posts on your home page, and you have written and published 15 posts, then your first 5 Blog posts will no longer be visible on your home page but can only be found by searching through your blog archive.

Recently, however, Blogger introduced a new Gadget called "Featured Post Gadget". This is a great improvement to Blogger as you can now showcase the posts you want your readers to see.

With this new feature, you can from time to time highlight your old posts and put them where your readers can see them easily.

This will no doubt be of great help to bloggers who write sponsored posts or product reviews. You can use this feature to show posts that matters the most.

I have written a blog post on how to take advantage of this new blogger feature.

Here are the steps by step guide to add the 'Featured Post Gadget' to your blogger blog.

Click Here: http://www.chiansyplatform.com/2015/12/how-to-add-featured-post-gadget-to-blogger.html

THIS LINK NO LONGER EXIST, we are sorry about the inconveniences this may have caused.
Re: How To Add Featured Post Gadget To Blogger by mubitechnology: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: How To Add Featured Post Gadget To Blogger by VinoeX(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pls how can i Link a featured post on my blog to a friends blog?

(1) (Reply)

3 Writers Needed For An Entertainment News Blog / I Need Real Estatemanagement Wordpress Theme Am Ready To Buy It / Do You Do Facebook Phishing, Drop Your Contact And Let's Do Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.