Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,753 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Can You Join Adic,fbn And Diamond Bank To Shape U This Friday? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Join Adic,fbn And Diamond Bank To Shape U This Friday? (841 Views)

First Bank To Sack 1000 Workers / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Job Openings @ Adic Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Join Adic,fbn And Diamond Bank To Shape U This Friday? by rangeman(m): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2009
We are a reputable Networking company in Nigeria with aim of putting smile on the faces of those that join our great Company spreading accross the nation now.
Your life will experience total turn around and your family will be very proud of you,why?Because you will have more time for them,more money to take care of them,and the opp to own a life time bennefits that is 2nd to non,i'm Kunle Amosu,your host at Lagos Island,i promise you a good time of great experience that will shape up your life!The following companies are giving out their full suport:ADIC Life insurance Owned by Diamond Bank,First Bank of Nig Plc and Diamond Bank of Nig Plc.
Requirementssada)You must be able to communicate with people very well
(b)You should come along with your ID card.
(c)Come along with =N=150,for the starter form.
Please take note of the following and write it along with you;
Who invited you? Kunle Amosu your host.
My company no is A0404865 and My phone no is 08056448140.
Venue for the conference of introduction is:The cathdral House,beside Tantalizers,Broad street,CMS,Lagos Island.3rd floor.
Time:11am-1pm and 3pm-5pm
Date:We meets every Fridays.
Please come early to avoid rush hour.
Thanks,see you this Friday,
Kunle Amosu,your host at the Island,08056448140.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Important It Certification Required In It Industries In Niaja / Things You Should Tell Yourself / Is University Education In Nigeria A Waste Of Time And Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.