Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

(photo) What Humans See,what Ozil See - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (photo) What Humans See,what Ozil See (1254 Views)

Mesut Ozil Cites Racism: “I Am German When We Win And Immigrant When We Lose” / Kroos, Muller Ozil Among Stars Left Out Of Germany Confed Cup / Hilarious Photo: What Afghanistan Female Athlete Wore To The Beach Volleyball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) What Humans See,what Ozil See by haywhy911(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2015
Interesting how Ozil has risen to his best like a phoenix dishing out sublime assists. Some Arsenal fans have even 'verb-alized' his name. "Ozil me with a cup of water" they'd say.. Lol.

Cc:lalasticlala
topeqs
aminat508

P.S: Don't get too excited Gunners. City and Barca are not in the same breadth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) What Humans See,what Ozil See by marshalcarter: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: (photo) What Humans See,what Ozil See by haywhy911(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2015
marshalcarter:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
why you dey beef them na gringrin Let them enjoy. Na dia moment
Re: (photo) What Humans See,what Ozil See by TopeQs: 7:56am On Dec 22, 2015
Mesut is the best....... I like the Ozil as a 'verb' stuff, that guy is born to assist you....

the picture isn't clear though...... that guy hating must be a Chelsea fan..........

1 Like

Re: (photo) What Humans See,what Ozil See by haywhy911(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
TopeQs:
Mesut is the best....... I like the Ozil as a 'verb' stuff, that guy is born to assist you....

the picture isn't clear though...... that guy hating must be a Chelsea fan..........
lol @ ur signature..
Re: (photo) What Humans See,what Ozil See by calculator123(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
he would proof if he is worth all the accolades against barca.rakitic,iniesta.
Re: (photo) What Humans See,what Ozil See by TopeQs: 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
haywhy911:
lol @ ur signature..
hmmmmm, Na so jare........

1 Like

Re: (photo) What Humans See,what Ozil See by TopeQs: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
calculator123:
he would proof if he is worth all the accolades against barca.rakitic,iniesta.
15 assists in 16 league games..........come on brov, he doesn't need to prove anything...he has been doing this since his werder bremen days to madrid, now arsenal.

so if he has an off day against barca that means he isn't good.........
DO NOT FORGET,
FORM IS TEMPORARY BUT CLASS IS PERMANENT........
Re: (photo) What Humans See,what Ozil See by calculator123(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2015
TopeQs:

15 assists in 16 league games..........come on brov, he doesn't need to prove anything...he has been doing this since his werder bremen days to madrid, now arsenal.

so if he has an off day against barca that means he isn't good.........
DO NOT FORGET,
FORM IS TEMPORARY BUT CLASS IS PERMANENT........
you right but you know what thay say to be the best,you av to outshine the best.

(1) (Reply)

9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? / FC Midtjylland Vs Man United. Possible Lineups, Tactics: Predictions ; Match / How To Participate In The Psg Irukka Talent Hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.