Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? (1253 Views)

Chelsea Refuse To Meet Sarri's £7million Release Clause From Napoli / 9japredict refuse to pay my withdrawal since 5th of September / 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? by ASANIGBO(m): 4:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Please my fellow members i won a bet at 9japredict.com since last week Wednesday being 3rd February 2016 but up till today being Thursday 11th February 2016 my account has not been updated with the money i won, i have been calling them & sending emails to them for over one week now for them to update my account but nothing has been done, they only tell me in mail & i quote

"We acknowledge receipt of your mail.
Please be informed that your complain has been forwarded to the necessary unit for resolution.
Thank you for choosing 9japredict.
9japredict Team"
[b][/b]

On phone if they manage to pick up they will tell me that they have forwarded it to people that will resolve it & that i should stop calling them on phone, but nothing has been done about it after a week, just updating the money i won in my account not even withdrawing the money yet.
Please house can you people advice me on what to do next.
Thanks & waiting for your advice

1 Like

Re: 9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? by ASANIGBO(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
God go punish them this time around, i will never take it easy with them.
Re: 9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? by kenlinzo(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
dnt worry, dey will pay. hw much ws won? cos, if the money is big dey wil v to call u to a bank and pay u.
but, if its within 5k-30k, dey are suppose to credit u within 3hrs after d last game hs being comfirmed.
Re: 9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? by herotic: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please what is your username on 9japredict let solve it for you asap ?
Re: 9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? by Danniewil5: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
kenlinzo:
dnt worry, dey will pay. hw much ws won? cos, if the money is big dey wil v to call u to a bank and pay u.
but, if its within 5k-30k, dey are suppose to credit u within 3hrs after d last game hs being comfirmed.

Wait....!!! did you said 9japredict will credit you after whaaaat!!!? Bruh!! U living with Alice in wonderland!! 3hours my ass!! If the manage to credit your winning after 2weeks then count yourself the luckiest person on earth! That's the 2weeks comes with you constantly calling and disturbing them o! If not 1month nothing will show on your user account not to talk of when you want to make a withdrawal! That one will last indefinitely! U will have to travel 7 oceans before your will get alert

PLEASE FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @SPEAKUPJA...LET'S SEPARATE THE SHEEP FROM THE GOAT!
Re: 9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? by Danniewil5: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
ASANIGBO:
God go punish them this time around, i will never take it easy with them.

My problem with 9japredict they don't value their customers! They treat people on top of their money like trash!!
Even if it's my last blood I'll make sure this guys sit up or close down! I thought by now they have change but it seems they are getin worst each day! How can someone go to their office to lay a complaint about his money he won which he made a withdrawal yet couldn't see the money credited in Is bank and they threaten to jail him! Ohooooo!!! God! God! This guys are really really pushing me! When I read that guys post I was like OMG!! This guys will hav to choose between getting serious on this business or close down this business! That's my own! I won't stop! It's not about my winning they can't even credit since last week I won! It's not about the money! It's about fighting for the right thing to be done! It's about sincerity! It's about truth! It's about every Nigerians out dere whom are not aware of what we are facing! It's about justice!! Am not giving up till this guys situp and get serious or get the hell out of the business!!
Re: 9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? by ASANIGBO(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Danniewil5:

My problem with 9japredict they don't value their customers! They treat people on top of their money like trash!!
Even if it's my last blood I'll make sure this guys sit up or close down! I thought by now they have change but it seems they are getin worst each day! How can someone go to their office to lay a complaint about his money he won which he made a withdrawal yet couldn't see the money credited in Is bank and they threaten to jail him! Ohooooo!!! God! God! This guys are really really pushing me! When I read that guys post I was like OMG!! This guys will hav to choose between getting serious on this business or close down this business! That's my own! I won't stop! It's not about my winning they can't even credit since last week I won! It's not about the money! It's about fighting for the right thing to be done! It's about sincerity! It's about truth! It's about every Nigerians out dere whom are not aware of what we are facing! It's about justice!! Am not giving up till this guys situp and get serious or get the hell out of the business!!

My brother i tire for them, but i will show them something as well.
Re: 9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? by ASANIGBO(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2016
ASANIGBO:
Please my fellow members i won a bet at 9japredict.com since last week Wednesday being 3rd February 2016 but up till today being Thursday 11th February 2016 my account has not been updated with the money i won, i have been calling them & sending emails to them for over one week now for them to update my account but nothing has been done, they only tell me in mail & i quote
"We acknowledge receipt of your mail.
Please be informed that your complain has been forwarded to the necessary unit for resolution.
Thank you for choosing 9japredict.
9japredict Team"
[b][/b]
On phone if they manage to pick up they will tell me that they have forwarded it to people that will resolve it & that i should stop calling them on phone, but nothing has been done about it after a week, just updating the money i won in my account not even withdrawing the money yet.
Please house can you people advice me on what to do next.
Thanks & waiting for your advice
Re: 9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? by ASANIGBO(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2016
Please i placed a withdrawal since yesterday morning with reference number "0000178865" but up till now it's still pending.
My username is "nobleobed" please help me to process it & pay me the money today i want to make use of it. Thanks
Re: 9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? by demsid(m): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
ASANIGBO:
Please i placed a withdrawal since yesterday morning with reference number "0000178865" but up till now it's still pending.
My username is "nobleobed" please help me to process it & pay me the money today i want to make use of it. Thanks
did these people eventually pay u this money

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! PSG Ready To Break World Record Fee For This Barcelona Superstar - Report / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League / Kevin De Bruyne Tells Man Utd The Secret To Beat Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.