Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Natural Skin Care Regimen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Skin Care Regimen (653 Views)

When Silicon Goes Wrong: A Sorry Ending To A Lady’s Butt Enlargement Regimen / Acne.org The Regimen In Nigeria / The Weight Loss Regimen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Skin Care Regimen by dhummystecah(f): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2015
Right from time, I have always suffer from sun burn, hyperpigmentation and those little persky pimples, not to mention the allergy reaction rashes and heat rashes.
Due to my skin (i.e. face) sensitivity, I have limited options of face care. If I happen to use cleanser, toner and moisturizer, I give it two weeks tops, then it starts making my skin itch, dry and rough. I tried nivea, garnier, oh so heavenly just to list a few.
Lol. I even went to a dermatologist, guess what he gave me.....Bio oil, I used it religiously day and night so I stopped after series of kwarkwar itching o. Plus am not willing to bleach my skin as this might increase my skin problems.
I reached a point in my life, that I stopped putting anything on my face, I just wash with water and that is all.Eventually my skin was calm, I started using sunscreen...back to square one..
Now all I use are natural face care regimen. So, I will be trying some and posting
reviews. The first regimen has to do with banana.

Stay tune and be blessed
P.S. I have a toffeeshade, dry and sensitive skin
P.P.S. I am not a skin therapist or dermatologist, am just a girl that aim for a normal life.

1. Banana Face mask
A ripe banana can be used as an homemade natural facial mask because it moisturize and makes the skin soft.
Mash up a medium-sized ripe banana into a smooth paste, then gently apply it to your face and neck. Let it set for 10 to 20 minutes, then rinse it off with cold water.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors should read this : Blood pressure management rethink. / Safe And Effective Skin Lightening Method / Truth We Had A Supervisor Cut All Well The Earlier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.