Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why Did You Hate/love Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Hate/love Heaven? (577 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? / Why Did You Stop Going To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Hate/love Heaven? by HCpaul(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
In one sentence, kindly state your reason for either liking or hating heaven.
Gud luck.
Re: Why Did You Hate/love Heaven? by HCpaul(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
I like heaven because heaven is in my Heart.
Re: Why Did You Hate/love Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
I like Heaven because Jesus is there and when He comes into your heart,by the Spirit, you get a foretaste, earnest of what Heaven is and how that Jesus is the Substance and Essence of the Joys of Heaven. (neither Mansions nor Street of Gold but HIM). In fact, the soul relishes things that give it pleasure though never meeting its insatiability here on Earth but I have found that the One Big Enough to satisfy the soul of man's desire for pleasure is JEsus. It is not a figure of speech that the psalmists says that ,"at His Right Hand (where Jesus sits) there are pleasures forever".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Hate/love Heaven? by menesheh(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Anybody that possesses sense of beauty and serenity will like such place and its description according to the new testament but my greatest disappointment is that there's not even a single evidence of such utopia kind of place.

The only evidence of such place is more of daydreams and wishfully assuming it exists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Hate/love Heaven? by HCpaul(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
menesheh:
Anybody that possesses sense of beauty and serenity will like such place and its description according to the new testament but my greatest disappointment is that there not even a single evidence of such utopia kind of place.

The only evidence of such place is more of daydreams and wishfully assuming it exists.

Even if it is an imaginary habitat, why did you hate the place?
Re: Why Did You Hate/love Heaven? by menesheh(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
HCpaul:

Even if it is an imaginary habitat, why did you hate the place?

Did i say i hate such a place if it exists. Can't you contrast between evidence based stuffs and imagery fantasies. If heaven is real, do you think i will leave the ish for you alone.

Stop accusing me of things i didn't say.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

God Is Holy; God Is Love / To All Christians In Nl. I Need Ur Ideas On This Issue / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(tue. 26/01/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.