Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Make Money While You Sleep And While Answering Calls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Make Money While You Sleep And While Answering Calls (349 Views)

The World Ends Today: How Did You Sleep? / Would You Sleep With Your Sibling To Save Humanity? / Ten Disturbing Wikipedia Pages Which Will Make You Sleep With The Lights On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money While You Sleep And While Answering Calls by cardinalmundez(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
I usually try to help as many people that want to be helped.

Truth is, technology is soo available to us that we really have no excuse not to enjoy free education with personal research by surfing the internet for pictures, books, handouts, videos and all sorts of related articles.

Making money is the same.
There are too many people on the internet, as we speak someone is updating his/her BBM dp, or sending a chat on whatsapp, or checking Facebook, or searching Google..... some are begging for Bundle grin

Whatever the case a phone in this generation that can browse and surf the internet is as good as a laptop that can browse and do the same and make you money off the internet.

Some avenues make money faster, some people will ask you to buy a freaking book, cheap asses! My dear what is free is free even though the people making the money are the owners of the app but there is an equal opportunity to make some of that free internet money that people everywhere are making.

This is what I propose. Its a new app thats making rounds by selling ads when you make calls. For flashing the ad before and after the calls you make, they pay you in points, these points can then be converted to Credit Naira (credit naira is not cash naira, its a currency for airtime for online businesses working with MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT and other tele-companies).

This is the app to download it on Google Playstore https:///JJBvkp

or scan the QR Code below to go to the Google Playstore for we peoples that like scanning things shocked

If you want more ways to make money online you can always reach me or leave me messages on the thread or via emails
edmundez@me.com

Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Forgiven Yourself? Lexhansplace / Share / Gameday: USA Vs. Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.