Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The World Ends Today: How Did You Sleep? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The World Ends Today: How Did You Sleep? (587 Views)

How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / Supreme Court Ends Four-decade Old Land Dispute In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Ends Today: How Did You Sleep? by ekensi01: 6:42am On Sep 23, 2017
Well to be frank only those who knows what it means to miss the rapture would know what it takes to hear about it.

Yesterdays night was smooth for me until an unusual thing happened.

I was playing games and hearing music when i fail asleep, then around 12pm my body started inching me, i woke up removed my cloths enter the bathroom(the night breeze wanted to put fear in me) take some bath and pray then i slept. Normal. What happen to you grin grin grin

Now am just moving up and down with my phone. Lol, what about yours?
Re: The World Ends Today: How Did You Sleep? by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2017
Took enough Goldberg with my men, got drunk,slept. Woke up ,played GTA.......Now I'm trolling. Make the world end self.
Re: The World Ends Today: How Did You Sleep? by ikbnice(m): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2017
They say September 23rd, well some part of the world are still in September 22nd. I don't know why they can't get these idiots creating unnecessary tensions arrested. These are pure fallacies they always cook up in order to look intelligent. This is madness and it should be stopped.
Re: The World Ends Today: How Did You Sleep? by OnowuOra(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2017
They said today 23rd not 22nd so by 11:59 pm we shall get the result proper.... As for me and my new bride � � � Na normal banging as per weekend level

1 Like

Re: The World Ends Today: How Did You Sleep? by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2017
Patiently waiting for David Meade...

Re: The World Ends Today: How Did You Sleep? by wtfcoded: 7:26am On Sep 23, 2017
U believe that shii 'bout rapture? Smh
It happens once n thats the day u take the death pill.
Although, i was a lil bit scared yesterday night because i'm a terrible sinner.
I was sharpening my pencil in the middle of the night.
After series of rounds, i went online n discovered its d said Rapture day...n i was like what if d rapture has actually taken place
I come kneedown dey beg god 4 forgiveness n the next thing was sleep. Smfh lol
Re: The World Ends Today: How Did You Sleep? by wtfcoded: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2017
OnowuOra:
They said today 23rd not 22nd so by 11:59 pm we shall get the result proper.... As for me and my new bride � � � Na normal banging as per weekend level
what if during the banging u n ur bride come get vaginal captivus , n u're a sinner while she is holy
It will be so sorry 4 dat d!ck
Re: The World Ends Today: How Did You Sleep? by Kylekent59: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2017
Mine was this: I saw d world ending in my dream. Only few people were saved.
I saw terrible things. Just do good while still alive that's my advise.
Re: The World Ends Today: How Did You Sleep? by Austindark(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2017
Some parts of the world are already past midday and nothing has happened( no niburu , no nemesis, no planet x, no unusual constellations). Well maybe he used American time zone.

"No man", I repeat "No man" knows the day and hour except JEHOVAH himself.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Chief Imam Of Lagos, Alhaji Akinola Dies At 79 / Free Download App: "Surenaija" Mobile APP For All Andriod Device Now Out / (npower) List Of Selected Candidates For Npower 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.