Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,251 members, 7,839,302 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins (1915 Views)

This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by gist4kidsblog: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2015

Re: Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by gist4kidsblog: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by agarawu23(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
OK

We don see am
Re: Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
So? Make we run? Mtchewww angry
Re: Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by Mhizkel(f): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Irrelevant news.
Re: Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mhizkel:
Irrelevant news.
sameer1212:
So? Make we run? Mtchewww angry
Mhizkel:
Irrelevant news.
the picture is cute jo .loosen up.
Re: Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by pretydiva(f): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Dis thread is irrelevant cos she has refused 2 show d face of her baby..so thread close
Re: Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by Mhizkel(f): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
quiinnBee:

Yes it is, no doubt.
I'm sure you know why I called it irrelevant.
Re: Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
quiinnBee:

Lol... But seriously what should we do about it? angry
Re: Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mhizkel:
Yes it is, no doubt. I'm sure you know why I called it irrelevant.
i know.cause it may get to frontpage when its not that big a news
Re: Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... But seriously what should we do about it? angry
just appreciate the bond between mother and child cheesy
Re: Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by Mhizkel(f): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
quiinnBee:
i know.cause it may get to frontpage when its not that big a news
cool
Re: Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
gist4kidsblog:
So cute! kiss kiss

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/nadia-buari-gets-kiss-from-one-of-her.html

cc.

lalasticlala ishilove
Nadia Buhari takes a shiit in the toilet, so cute! cheesy
Re: Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by Destined2win: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ishilove:

Nadia Buhari takes a shiit in the toilet, so cute! cheesy

Ishibabym where have you been. Daddy has been searching for you cry
Re: Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by BossBae1(f): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
:- *
Re: Nadia Buari Gets A Kiss From One Of Her Twins by Jaymima(f): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Wow. They are adorable. I still find it hard to believe that Nadia is now a member of the baby mama league.

(1) (Reply)

Muyiwa Ademola’s Wife, Lara Shares Her Adorable Xmas Photo / Kylie Jenner Shows Off Killer Figure In Red Swimsuit On The Beach (photos) / “the Part 3 Of Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke’s Lesb*an Sex Video Will Be Out Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.