Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. (60567 Views)

Nigeria: Universities And A Growing Army Of First-class Graduates - Iyabo Lawal / Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria / Nigeria Universities and Polytechnics In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by esejessy(f): 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Quelme:
AAUITE my alma mater. A.k.a Another Anointed University...
aka AAU nor b beans
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by dandyspak: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Unique uniport...........
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Ayt27(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
...... Am not suprise you are a LADOKITE.. Ur personality Don do the talking.. Smh

Ase!

It's "I'm or I am not surprised" not "Am not surprise", common simple sentence you can not make, I guess that's why your clients your never pay you, because they recognise your bullshit english. Let's see how well you'll do on your cover or application letter?.

I do not support internet fraud, but remember this, you just got schooled by a LADOKITE.

Intimidation We Condone Not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by nolyyy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Proudly Tuskyte...uniuyo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Ayt27(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
stenmikas:
I wonder why all these lakodites nd delsuit keep disturbing themselves...don't you know division 3 is your place. ui,unilag,abu,oau are in league of its own.

Bro the only school there wey I see na Ui and Unilag and the only reason Zaria is there is because of aeronautics programme. Oga call University Of Ilorin, call Uniben, call UNN....

No make I open OAU ynash for here ooo

Intimidation we condone not
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Bookiemart01(f): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol. I know we are second to non.

Maybe I should just of.written it as we say.it...

Of the greatestttttttt ifeeeeeeeee!!!"
Articulate ifeeeeee!
Of the greatest pawon!
Articulate shiwon!!!!
Of the greatest gbagba..... Articulate gbogbo!!!! Of the greatest shiiii....

mikeapollo:

Not 'Greatest'' Ife....it is just ''GREAT'' IFE! No need to use the superlative; we are not in a competition or rivalry with any other ''Great'' or ''Greater'' minnows or mushroom schools.
It is just GREAT BRITAIN....not ''GREATEST'' BRITAIN.
It is also GREAT IFE..... Other schools decided to steal the appellation "Great' from us. Let them struggle to meet up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by daveP(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Proudly FU-eLite!
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
did you say Universities? I thought Unilag was the only University in Nigeria. The rest are Evening Lesson

Great Akokaite!!
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by jhidey08(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
ademasta:
Proudly Abusite! Awa omo ABU
master p, I sight youuuuuuu.
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by OlufemiWhit(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
..... Na una get the online stuff naw... University of yahoo boiz
True Tho
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Let the deaf ones hear this and the blind ones see this:

We are LADOKITES....Intimidation we condone not.
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by temitayo315(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
mrnuur:
FUTMITES grin

FUT Minna
we show face,we no like to dey make noise. cheesy
and of d Greatestttt gba gba!!! Supremo waga!! Other uni. Eh..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by peeparty(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
GREATEST MALABITE.
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by canalily(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Evathyst:
Help me ask am o! Abi which one be 'NEKEDITE' again?

They said something is funny, he's coming up with something funnier.
if to say he sed nakedite, then its quiet understable that they are nakedgrin
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Chumani(f): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Readwarn:
Some Nigerian University Could Be Funny Though. You'll Hear Students Refer Themselves To Something Like:
Uites
Funaabians/Funnabite
Ekusite
UniLagosian.
Lol,Who Started This Sort Of Nomenclature Sef?

Big lie.

Unilag is never unilagosian, it is Akokite
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by oliver003: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
proudly Danfodite, the most peaceful University in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by permanentgrace(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
How many Malabites and Malabresses do we have here?
#ProudlyMalabite
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by nwadiuko1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
ChizzyMaris:
Please in which state is Imo state university located?
kadunagrin
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by permanentgrace(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
peeparty:
GREATEST MALABITE.
Greatest Malabite!!!
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by vroom(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Of the greatest OSUITES (OOUITE)!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by elder05(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
chesterlee:
I REP IMSU

Confirm IMO STAR!!!""
chesterlee!! I feel u bro.... Greatest imo stars!!!
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Chumzylove(f): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kenzico:
I neva see ABSU reps....well am proudly IKENGA!!
an Ikengress present
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by tharealbkk(m): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Danfodite
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by ademasta(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
jhidey08:
master p, I sight youuuuuuu.
Woooooow!!!!! No be small thing o... Abeg wch Jide be dis o? Electrical?
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by richkaynet(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Proudly Delsuite.................abk in da building'
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by people3: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Proudly UNADITE, ado-ekiti
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by ademasta(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rajosh:
Master P I see you bro
Hahahahaha... Rajooooooooooooosh! Wetin dey happen nah?
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by estherhadassah(f): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
..... Na una get the online stuff naw... University of yahoo boiz
abi o
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by sonnie10: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
UNICAL: Great Malabites and Malabrasses
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by desy24444(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
jopretty:
I tire oo. Proud Josite anyway. smiley
proud with 3 months strike and still counting....
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Aplaudez(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
I rep fedelite tho!
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. by Talius(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Gracito:
If you ask me, na who I go ask? Meanwhile, Zikites,kedu? grin cheesy
Odi mma

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa / Federal University, Otuoke Hostels Flooded, Python Killed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.