Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria (33233 Views)

The Jamb Cut Off Mark For All Universities And Polytechnics / List Of Universities And Polytechnics Marine Engineering In Nigeria / Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by iamhrh(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Please I would like a list of the best cheapest tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Abeg I no want for North and East ooo... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by FleetAdmiral(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Most federal universities are cheap...FUTA, OAU, UNILAG...you can try NOUN too grin

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by saleemema(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
iamhrh:
Please I would like a list of the best cheapest tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Abeg I no want for North and East ooo... grin grin grin
University of Ibadan is very cheap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by kollintin(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
unilag.lasu.funaab.alot of federal skols are cheap
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by acenazt: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY Zaria. Cheap as tomatoes. My last School fee was 19900 naira only

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Agimor(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
If you talk of cheap University and Polytechnic then go for federal uni and poly.

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by ugovy: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
A lot of people are operating at the level of their income... Even as bad as our economy js, a lot of people are thriving legitimately.
If you are unemployed and poor today, its because you want to be. You think you don't want to be but don't be deceived. Now will you do something for yourselves or will you keep waiting for the economy to improve and favour you?

e-Cooperative is something that puts at least twice ad much money in your pocket as you spend on it. This is something every body should get excited about.... It is one of the solution to the financial situation we find ourselves today.
A lot of people are operating at the level of their income... Even in this economy, a lot of people are thriving legitimately.
It's another opportunity to decide to stop leaving your future and happiness in the hands of the government and the economy

Join this e-cooperative team and raise money for your business or projects with as little as N1000.
I am on whatsapp for further details. 08065788981
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Ay04z(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Genesxth:
Check what happens as Nigerians try to trick people to watch Blue Film on the road
Lol Funny Video Alert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9PcYrxsjDA&feature=youtu.be
just waste my mb

27 Likes

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by summerflame(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
U better shut up and don't say what u don't know. UI is expensive. I am doing my m.sc there presently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by saleemema(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
summerflame:
U better shut up and don't say what u don't know. UI is expensive. I am doing my m.sc there presently
I hope you're not referring to me

3 Likes

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by summerflame(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
saleemema:
I hope you're not referring to me
I am referring to u nuisance

4 Likes

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by saleemema(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
summerflame:
I am referring to u nuisance
And you said you're undergoing a Masters degree programme in UI. Sorry to say: you're not worthy in character to be a UIte

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by summerflame(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
Actually, I don't appreciate chatting with morons like u.

This is what I always talk about, is it the fault of etisalat that gave u free 5mb to comment nonsense or your brain is just malfunctioning as usual?.

Useless bipolar patient
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by saleemema(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
summerflame:
Actually, I don't appreciate chatting with morons like u.

This is what I always talk about, is it the fault of etisalat that gave u free 5mb to comment nonsense or your brain is just malfunctioning as usual?.

Useless bipolar patient
You just confirmed my suspicion.
I'm sure you're a High School dropout

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by summerflame(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Are u pained?
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by saleemema(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
summerflame:
Are u pained?
Continue to wallow in your mediocrity

21 Likes

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by summerflame(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
saleemema:
Continue to wallow in your mediocrity
my boy
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by sirqeeboi(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
For cheapest polytechnic. ..all what u will spend for acceptance and school fees through ur NND is not up to 45000 naira. ..laspotech
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by femi4: 6:56am On Dec 18, 2016
iamhrh:
Unilorin, OAU
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Diajin12: 6:56am On Dec 18, 2016
The cheapests should be in the north. Somewhere in adamawa, Yola. It's owned by Atiku a former vp and aspiring President

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2016
Adekunle Ajasin university, Akungba Akoko. One of the cheapest in Nigeria.
With less than 200k, you'll run a 4-year programme.
Kogi state polytechnic is relatively cheap too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Zaheertyler(m): 7:02am On Dec 18, 2016
welcome to Futo....acceptance 40000..heard its 42 now...den tuition about 56,300...den suffering 1million....it is indeed cheap

3 Likes

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by jamalnation(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2016
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Proffdada: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2016
Genesxth:
Check what happens as Nigerians try to trick people to watch Blue Film on the road
Lol Funny Video Alert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9PcYrxsjDA&feature=youtu.be
it's people like you that wants NCC and NASS to increase data plan angry

8 Likes

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by martineverest(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2016
uniben

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by ThinkSmarter: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2016
There are in these orders
## Fed varsities @ North =Cheapest[ b/w 15k~40k)
##Fed varsities @ South [ b/w 15k~80k]
##State varsities @ North [b/w 20k~60k]
##State varsities @ d South [ b/w 40k~150k]
##Individual owned private varsities [b/w 100k~400k]
##Church owned private varsities [b/w 100k~600k]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Diamondwriter(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2016
Uniben is 14400

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by AleAirHub(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2016
When I was in school, I paid 33k & we riot that the fees was very much grin grin grin grin
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by apockollyno(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2016
uniben school fees is 14,400. I Dont think any other federal university of repute can be as cheap

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2016
How much are you paying for your Msc? The most expensive centres are CPEEL and CESDEV. I practically spent just 200k to bag a master's degree. Let me also remind you that I had my underG prog at UI....the highest I paid from year one to final was 44k accommodation fees inclusive!
summerflame:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Lorddominic(m): 7:13am On Dec 18, 2016
#Summerflame vs Saleemema
Both of you deserve a grudge match at tonight's WWE pay per view...ur thick empty skulls deserve it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra University Lecturer Wears Boxing Gloves Into Class For Morning Lecture / I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best / WASSCE 2020 - 3 Tips On How To Pass Your WAEC 2020 Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.