Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Starting Up A School In Nigeria - Funding - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Starting Up A School In Nigeria - Funding (3566 Views)

A School Inside A Container In Port-harcourt / Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic / Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting Up A School In Nigeria - Funding by unjoku: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2009
Good Morning,
I was browsing on the internet for information on how to start up a school and stumbled upon this web-forum. Pretty neat idea I must say. Though I found some helpful tid bits (land, location, clientelle, etc) from others similar-minded as myself, I need to ask if n e one knows what the amount of start-up capital ranges from if one were to start up a daycare, nursery/primary, and high/secondary school respectively.
Also, what is the duration of planning and preparation time, leading up to the very first day a school opens? Thanks for your input on this.

Udy
Re: Starting Up A School In Nigeria - Funding by Sunotes: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hi Udy,
Just stumbled on your Post, though it's nearly 4 years now since your post, I would appreciate if you can share your experience.
1. Did you start?
2. How did you go about it?
3. How has it been this far?
4. How did you scale thru the diff process of Approvals
Re: Starting Up A School In Nigeria - Funding by iebelieve(m): 6:06am On Mar 13, 2015
udy woow, its funny how one person comment in every two years in a post as important as this...anyways..starting a schl is not really difficult..the cost of registratn varies from state to state..u have to start first before u talk abt registratn.the only thing u can do is to go in for CAC registratn to protect the name and have a bank acct...clientee and locatn as well as others depends on the preference and taste of the owner.

am a schl consultant and development strategist.
www.edupreneurng..com

(1) (Reply)

Futa Post Utme Form 2012/2013 Is Out / Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. / [pics] Who Still Remember This Throwback? LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.