Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. (3563 Views)

Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 / Father Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Are Saying For Now”.. - Dibu / A Review Of The CBT UTME In Nigeria By A Concerned Citizen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by phemmyjohnson: 12:52pm On May 22, 2013
1st of all,i congratulate the cbt candidates who have written and seen their results for their success..Most of the cbt candidates we've seen scored above 190, why?With no disrespect,you guys were favoured because jamb used a fair marking scheme 4 u guys while the ppt candidates where marked down thru marks deduction..A reasonable person would know the reason jamb didnt tamper with marks of the cbt candidates..1. To promote the full use of computer base test as from 2014/2015 2. To clear all allegations of mass failure..Well,i did ppt and made above 200 thanks 2 God..Remember,the only favour jamb did 4 cbt candidate is that the computer has been programmed 2 mark fairly and marks were not deducted.
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by Alhasan1(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2013
If talking on marking, u are right
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by phtemie(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2013
The reason is cos u can't carry expo in d c.b.t unlike the p.p.t that most of them carried expo...so,why will they apply a strict marking scheme or deduct their marks?..
And I think these ppts should go and read harder for their p-u.t.m.e...instead of envying the c.b.ts...it is only in p-utme that u can prove urself...nobody get time for story...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by phemmyjohnson: 3:15pm On May 22, 2013
yea u're right buh knw that its not everybody that made use of expo..Am sure of the fact that they deducted marks from everybody's paper..Either you used expo or not...Please get me right,am nt critisizing the cpt candidates..There is no how people will use expo and fail 2 dz extent..As a matter of fact pipu passed buh marks were nw deducted

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by vizboy(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2013
I wouldnt hide the fact that am start to think that Prof dibu sacrifice those who wrote ppt just to pav way for cbt
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by phemmyjohnson: 3:46pm On May 23, 2013
u're fucking damn right visboy..Candidates will rush 4 cbt next year thinking they will get high marks lyk dz year..Trust me,it wud be odawise..
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by Fynestboi: 5:42pm On May 23, 2013
phemmy johnson: yea u're right buh knw that its not everybody that made use of expo..Am sure of the fact that they deducted marks from everybody's paper..Either you used expo or not...Please get me right,am nt critisizing the cpt candidates..There is no how people will use expo and fail 2 dz extent..As a matter of fact pipu passed buh marks were nw deducted
tank u 4 dat word is it all dat use expo.
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by Fynestboi: 5:45pm On May 23, 2013
phtemie: The reason is cos u can't carry expo in d c.b.t unlike the p.p.t that most of them carried expo....
dis tin u just write dey vex me bt i wnt say annytn oda dan to ask u if 1.2million candidates were all involve in expo...:::::.... Ve actually 4get abt dis jamb stuff bt u cbties shuld just accept d fact dat u re favoured just to rubbish we ppt dats all
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by vizboy(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2013
phemmy johnson: u're fucking damn right visboy..Candidates will rush 4 cbt next year thinking they will get high marks lyk dz year..Trust me,it wud be odawise..
it is between him and God
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by phtemie(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2013
Fynestboi: dis tin u just write dey vex me bt i wnt say annytn oda dan to ask u if 1.2million candidates were all involve in expo...:::::.... Ve actually 4get abt dis jamb stuff bt u cbties shuld just accept d fact dat u re favoured just to rubbish we ppt dats all
I knw dat not everyone of u carried expo..but what i meant is that like 60% and above were involved...and don't say jamb is favouring us..it is those that carried expo u should b blaming,not jamb,and not even d cbtites..
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by phemmyjohnson: 7:03pm On May 23, 2013
Guys,its lyk @phtemie tinks its because of expo our marks are deducted? Its lyk u've not seen a clear picture jamb is displaying for us.80% of candidates rili passed buh if the real marks were released,cbt might not be allowed next year because their marks will be below the ppt'z...This all failure of a tin is nt about jamb expo but about promoting cbt thru dz 1 time sacrifice of the ppt'z...TELL ME, IS DIS THE 1ST TIME/YEAR JAMB IS DISCOVERING USE OF EXPO'z

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by phtemie(m): 7:19pm On May 23, 2013
All I sense is nothing but envy&jealousy....you are just speculating..."jamb did this because of this,as a result of that"......
And the funny aspect is that initially,most pptites were mocking we cbtites..as if opting for cbt=failure...even here on nairaland,a lot of derogatory remarks...But God is great sha...
But sincerely,u guys need to get your mind off it and prepare for p-u.t.m.e....We all know u were marked down..so,PEACE!!
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by Dygeasy(m): 12:33am On May 24, 2013
I haven't been saying anything about this Jamb results issue that has been trending for about two weeks now buh I must say, most of y'all are missing very valid points;

talking of CBT candidates, you guys are saying they are being favoured in their results so that people will opt for CBT in future editions of the UTME. Lemme ask you this, so far how many CBT candidates have scored 300 or above? They got what they deserved.
And about the PPT candidates that failed, what do you expect an examination body to do when it observes about 5 or more students of the same center changing their question paper types and shading virtually the same thing? Overlook it? Its only natural for them to want to mark the center down.

Also those thinking Jamb is trying to lure people to be opting for the cbt when registering, according to the registrar of jamb, 70 CBT centres are available nationwide. And the cbt is to hold between 18th of may till 1st of june for 15000 candidates. Now put those figures against about 1.5million candidates. Probably UTME would be written for 3months as its not as if more CBT centres will be built by next year.

So please stop the biased feeling towards the CBT candidates. They studied, clicked and got their results. Only there was no high-handedness in the markings.
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by phemmyjohnson: 12:22pm On May 27, 2013
bro,its nt 15000 candidates, cbt candidates are up to 91000+ candidates.Go check the stats again..As per the issue of 5 people in a center changing types,u cant tell me this is the first time jamb discovered change of types by candidates..Every1 of those jamb officials are always aware that candidates do change types every here..Last year,every1 did ppt and 70% changed types buh still evry1 passed very well..WHY DZ YEAR? all observations leads 2 d use of cbt..
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by Forzap: 5:31pm On May 27, 2013
phemmy johnson: bro,its nt 15000 candidates, cbt candidates are up to 91000+ candidates.Go check the stats again..As per the issue of 5 people in a center changing types,u cant tell me this is the first time jamb discovered change of types by candidates..Every1 of those jamb officials are always aware that candidates do change types every here..Last year,every1 did ppt and 70% changed types buh still evry1 passed very well..WHY DZ YEAR? all observations leads 2 d use of cbt..

guy,u are so on point!more grease to ur elbow
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by youngsoye(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2013
@phemmyjohnson...u so riqht...d lowest mark i've seen in d CBT exam is 225...i'm tellinq u,more candidates will apply for d CBT exam next year nd i don't think dey'll be favoured....BTW,ur name sounds so familiar...did u attend AGSota??
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by Dygeasy(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2013
phemmy johnson: bro,its nt 15000 candidates, cbt candidates are up to 91000+ candidates.Go check the stats again..As per the issue of 5 people in a center changing types,u cant tell me this is the first time jamb discovered change of types by candidates..Every1 of those jamb officials are always aware that candidates do change types every here..Last year,every1 did ppt and 70% changed types buh still evry1 passed very well..WHY DZ YEAR? all observations leads 2 d use of cbt..
d main reason why people that changed their question paper types in the past mostly passed is because scripts were always being marked based on the question paper type a candidate chooses in the first question. At least the marking computer has been programmed that way.

But this year your seat number has been noted with your question paper type and it only seems malpractical when you change yours. I hopet you get it now.
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by Dygeasy(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2013
Forza p:

guy,u are so on point!more grease to ur elbow
he isn't! Its so unfortunate many people failed. Thing is Jamb isn't as difficult as peopje make it seem. 90% of the total candidates can always scale through the 200 pass mark every year but the high-handedness in the screening of a candidate's initial result makes the marks drop.

What then do you say about an exam without any form of result screening? Failure? Dude, the CBT people also studied for the exam. Why should they fail?

Selfish! Simply selfish!
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by Forzap: 12:27pm On May 28, 2013
Dygeasy: he isn't! Its so unfortunate many people failed. Thing is Jamb isn't as difficult as peopje make it seem. 90% of the total candidates can always scale through the 200 pass mark every year but the high-handedness in the screening of a candidate's initial result makes the marks drop.

What then do you say about an exam without any form of result screening? Failure? Dude, the CBT people also studied for the exam. Why should they fail?

Selfish! Simply selfish!

guy,wat are u talking abt sef?i'm nt saying d CBT candidates shld fail or dere didn't study hard.wat we are saying here is dat jamb deducted marks of PPT candidates.i have seen many CBT candidate who cudnt finish yet scored abv 210!i have a frnd who just managed too finish 2 subjects,infact he didnt answer abt 22 questions in his maths yet he scored 51! 238 in total,u can imagine!i knw dere was mass cheatin in d PPT exam,bt y deduct d marks 4 does who didnt change their paper in all 4 subjects?nuff said jare,GOD PUNISH jamb sha
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by phemmyjohnson: 12:35pm On May 28, 2013
Common guy! U make me laff mehn...You said something about programmed serial number or something...Bro, I must tell you, av seen some1 who changed types and score 238 this year..Tell me, didn't they save that person's serial number?..I have also seen a person who didn't change types and a guru 4 dat matter who scored 136..Can you explain this?? Changed types or not, marks were deducted..Those ppt candidates that scored above 200 were just lucky..Favour frm above....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by phemmyjohnson: 12:37pm On May 28, 2013
Abeg @forza p,help me tell am ooo
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by kayking01(f): 12:50pm On May 28, 2013
U're ryt
Forza p:

guy,wat are u talking abt sef?i'm nt saying d CBT candidates shld fail or dere didn't study hard.wat we are saying here is dat jamb deducted marks of PPT candidates.i have seen many CBT candidate who cudnt finish yet scored abv 210!i have a frnd who just managed too finish 2 subjects,infact he didnt answer abt 22 questions in his maths yet he scored 51! 238 in total,u can imagine!i knw dere was mass cheatin in d PPT exam,bt y deduct d marks 4 does who didnt change their paper in all 4 subjects?nuff said jare,GOD PUNISH jamb sha
a friend of mine did his jamb @ikrd and he changed all his paper types n got 258...oga dibu Bleep up n i won't 4gv im
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by Dygeasy(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2013
phemmy johnson: Common guy! U make me laff mehn...You said something about programmed serial number or something...Bro, I must tell you, av seen some1 who changed types and score 238 this year..Tell me, didn't they save that person's serial number?..I have also seen a person who didn't change types and a guru 4 dat matter who scored 136..Can you explain this?? Changed types or not, marks were deducted..Those ppt candidates that scored above 200 were just lucky..Favour frm above....
it all boils down to one fact! The cbt candidates' results were released as they are. No tamperings.
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by Samueldona(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2013
For those saying that the marks of cbt candidates were not tampered with are wrong. Many ppl i know can swear that one or more subjects were tampered with (mine included). Many had the lowest score in their best subjects and the highest in their presumed difficult subject. Up till now, i'm still unaware of any cbt candidate that scored 300 and above. It's not that there are no candidates that scored that high but i can say categorically that Jamb tampered with marks, it's just that to a few, it was beneficial, to many, it was detrimental and to others, it had little or no effect. Seeing how jamb marked down the ppt made every cbt candidates in their right frame of mind to work harder.Luck and prayer also plays a part. So, those saying the cbt's were favoured are wrong.
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by phtemie(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2013
Samueldona: For those saying that the marks of cbt candidates were not tampered with are wrong. Many ppl i know can swear that one or more subjects were tampered with (mine included). Many had the lowest score in their best subjects and the highest in their presumed difficult subject. Up till now, i'm still unaware of any cbt candidate that scored 300 and above. It's not that there are no candidates that scored that high but i can say categorically that Jamb tampered with marks, it's just that to a few, it was beneficial, to many, it was detrimental and to others, it had little or no effect. Seeing how jamb marked down the ppt made every cbt candidates in their right frame of mind to work harder.Luck and prayer also plays a part. So, those saying the cbt's were favoured are wrong.
God bless you..I'm sure they tampered with mine too..so far from my expectation...it might not be as much as that of the ppts..but i'm sure they altered the results of cbts too..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by oluwaseun1717: 1:57pm On May 29, 2013
They also tamper wit my best subject commerce,bt i tank God dat scale tru the cbt hurdles.
Re: Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True.. by phemmyjohnson: 10:03pm On May 29, 2013
BLEEPING !!! Lolz..Cbt tampered or not..Most cbt candidates made above 200..

(1) (Reply)

British And American English, See The Difference (photos) / Trafficate, Disvirgin, Pepperish Are Not English Words. See More / How To Download Free Project Topics And Materials Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.