Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How To Use Whatsapp On Pc With Web.whatsapp.com - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Whatsapp On Pc With Web.whatsapp.com (1461 Views)

How To Download Pes 2017 PC With Crack - 100% Working / Dell 1525 For Sale With Web Cam @ N28k / How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Whatsapp On Pc With Web.whatsapp.com by asifawarley(m): 3:06am On Dec 23, 2015
Using Whatsapp on Pc needs no introduction . Just the normal Whatsapp on your desktop. Although, I don't see any need for this Pc version when my Droid is available.
So, the question is, does people really use their computer to Whatsapp?
1 can't really answer. I just want to share for those that needs it.

How to use WhatsApp on your desktop: Get startedbr /> Web.WhatsApp.com

Visit http://web.whatsapp.com on desktop (Opera | Firefox | Chrome)br /> Whatsapp mobile app
Launch WhatsApp mobile app
Whatsapp android app
Select options on WhatsApp app on your devices and select WhatsApp web
Barcode scan
Focus mobile camera on desktop screen to scan bar code
Activate or deactivate desktop notification.

Features of Whatsapp Web for PC
Features of the web app for PC are similar to that of the mobile app except with a few restrictions like starting a new conversation or group chat . The only to create a new private or group chat is with your mobile device as the web application does not have access to your contact list.

Why Whatsapp Web is boring

Another shortcoming is to keep your device connected at all times to the internet via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G as disconnection will hinder message delivery to and from account for WhatsApp web works synced with your mobile app.

NB: web.whatsapp.com web browser tab must be open for message delivery.

PS: Shift + Enter to create a new line when typing.

Enjoy your Whatsapp on Pc.
Read more about computer at http://weroar.tk/forum2_112520170.xhtml
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Pc With Web.whatsapp.com by evanpan: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
asifawarley:
Using Whatsapp on Pc needs no introduction . Just the normal Whatsapp on your desktop. Although, I don't see any need for this Pc version when my Droid is available.
So, the question is, does people really use their computer to Whatsapp?
1 can't really answer. I just want to share for those that needs it.

How to use WhatsApp on your desktop: Get startedbr /> Web.WhatsApp.com

Visit http://web.whatsapp.com on desktop (Opera | Firefox | Chrome)br /> Whatsapp mobile app
Launch WhatsApp mobile app
Whatsapp android app
Select options on WhatsApp app on your devices and select WhatsApp web
Barcode scan
Focus mobile camera on desktop screen to scan bar code
Activate or deactivate desktop notification.

Features of Whatsapp Web for PC
Features of the web app for PC are similar to that of the mobile app except with a few restrictions like starting a new conversation or group chat . The only to create a new private or group chat is with your mobile device as the web application does not have access to your contact list.

Why Whatsapp Web is boring

Another shortcoming is to keep your device connected at all times to the internet via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G as disconnection will hinder message delivery to and from account for WhatsApp web works synced with your mobile app.

NB: web.whatsapp.com web browser tab must be open for message delivery.

PS: Shift + Enter to create a new line when typing.

Enjoy your Whatsapp on Pc.
Read more about computer at http://adzcare.com/forum2_112520170.xhtml
Hi, asifawarley.
Thanks for your nice sharing. I wonder how much does it cost? Does it offer free trial package for users to check?
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Pc With Web.whatsapp.com by Lexusgs430: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2015
You would appreciate whatsapp on your pc and AirDroid app, when working on your pc. And need all your notifications on one portal(laptop) !!!!
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Pc With Web.whatsapp.com by garyjohnson1: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
You can easily use WhatsApp on pc via web.whatsapp.com site as I am using this YO WhatsApp on pc via web.whatsapp site or you can also use emulator which help you to use all your android apps on pc.

(1) (Reply)

CCNA Tutorials / Learn How To Repair Laptop (serious Minded) / Hp 15 42k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.