Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (1296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3718345 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by slykers: 12:53am On Aug 26, 2016
bjhaid:
Bro The Organisers can decide and undecide, it's a free competition bro if u ain't okay with any rules set out by d organisers at any point in time,u can easily opt out like a gentleman
Opting out is not the solution to everything "PFP" bro...any small thing opt out..opt out. I didnt expect this comment from you

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 26, 2016
clodd007:
people wey no sabi how pfp be before no go understand.....

Don't see pfp as a privilege.....

this is our competition but sponsored by merrybet....

Na punters like us here be organisers....

so don't see them as high and mighty or untouchables.....

but it seems cos small change don dey involved every one here dey fear....

I get you bro, But do you know some just plan to irritate organisers? I mean if u even want to lay a complain u simply do that in a reasonable way, maybe a pm per se, not just hopping up and down here like his destiny is tied to pfp

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 26, 2016
slykers:
Opting out is not the solution to everything "PFP" bro...any small thing opt out..opt out. I didnt expect this comment from you
bros if conditions doesn't favor me I withdraw, I don't have start taking one rule personal, it's an easy life

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 26, 2016
troot:

It's the Internet. We are all invited. cheesy
smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by troot: 1:01am On Aug 26, 2016
If 1M naira is not motivation enough for a competition that is free to participate in.

I wonder what is.

Only caveat to this competition is
- stake on your games.....min 2h
- comply with the rules.
- listen to the organisers.

How hard can all these be??

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by talk2dre(m): 1:05am On Aug 26, 2016
bjhaid:
lol, Sincerely to coordinate free thing for real life no easy, not to talk of online, and yet one person go just come dey frustrate organisers like say organisers be machine abi u beg am to join?,if d conditions doesn't favor me I simply withdraw, I don't need to come here and act like a nuisance.

You type this shit? Or na typo? Who dey frustrate organizers? So for ur head, with wetyn happen tonyt, person dey frustrate organizers?

Kindly get a dictionary, navigate to where NUISANCE is, check what it means, then come back to this thread, study the scenario and try to arrive at a sensible destination.
Ciao.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lhimeet(m): 1:10am On Aug 26, 2016
cry Shuu!!! Warris happening here ? See Cobwebs effrywere angry sad

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by DonJoeSneh(m): 1:11am On Aug 26, 2016
talk2dre:

You type this shit? Or na typo? Who dey frustrate organizers? So for ur head, with wetyn happen tonyt, person dey frustrate organizers?

Kindly get a dictionary, navigate to where NUISANCE is, check what it means, then come back to this thread, study the scenario and try to arrive at a sensible destination.
Ciao.
Oyinbo yi por oooo....

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 26, 2016
talk2dre:

Ciao.
you are still a nuisance here man.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lhimeet(m): 1:13am On Aug 26, 2016
DonJoeSneh:
Oyinbo yi por oooo....

grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 26, 2016
troot:
If 1M naira is not motivation enough for a competition that is free to participate in.

I wonder what is.

Only caveat to this competition is
- stake on your games.....min 2h
- comply with the rules.
- listen to the organisers.

How hard can all these be??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by siegfried99(m): 1:18am On Aug 26, 2016
Akraym

Bringing forward a schedule date will cause a lot, inconveniences for the people involved.

Moreover there was no prior notice. Consider those who are only expecting to return here on their scheduled dates.

And if you say they have to proceed as you stated, its all good, I wish them goodluck..

#WatchingInHD

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vickertony(m): 1:26am On Aug 26, 2016
akraym:
GROUP 9
Betplaza247....[3 slots left]...[1point]
punck4real ....[3 slots left]...[1point]
bemagnify ....[3 slots left]...[1point]
Vickertony....[3 slots left]...[1point]
speakout03....[3 slots left]...[1point]
Medorado....[3 slots left]...[1point]
bl33d....[3 slots left]...[1point]

Friday 26th to Saturday 28th
oga why contradicting the date na..... u said Friday till Sunday, while Saturday now... nawa oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by troot: 1:28am On Aug 26, 2016
vickertony:
oga why contradicting the date na..... u said Friday till Sunday, while Saturday now... nawa oo

It's an error.

It's Friday 26th - Sunday 28th
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Abmbola: 1:49am On Aug 26, 2016
VFL WEEK 27
Abuja Vs PH Rovers
tip: Draw
odd:3.80
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Onpurpose: 1:50am On Aug 26, 2016
akraym:
ANNOUNCEMENT

Group 13 and 14 has will be competing from 26th to 28th
lexylexy:

Bro what I want to knw is hw does dis change affect ur game? U get fixed match wey u wan play on ur prefered date? Or u feel this weekend won't benefit u or what exactly!

bjhaid:
Bro The Organisers can decide and undecide, it's a free competition bro if u ain't okay with any rules set out by d organisers at any point in time,u can easily opt out like a gentleman
by their comments you shall know them. Thank you guys for letting us know. The so called organisers are using these monikers to act as if they are also contesting. I noticed that they have an interest in group 12~14, that's why they had to shift the date so as to stand a chance due to weekend fixtures.

incase you guys don't know, the so called organisers are also contesting with their different monikers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Abmbola: 1:51am On Aug 26, 2016
VFL WEEK 28
Kano Power - VFL PH Rovers
odd:3.90
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Abmbola: 1:53am On Aug 26, 2016
Abmbola:
VFL WEEK 27
Abuja Vs PH Rovers
odd:3.80 shocked grin grin
Result
2:2
WON grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 26, 2016
Onpurpose:

by their comments you shall know them. Thank you guys for letting us know. The so called organisers are using these monikers to act as if they are also contesting. I noticed that they have an interest in group 12~14, that's why they had to shift the date so as to stand a chance due to weekend fixtures.

incase you guys don't know, the so called organisers are also contesting with their different monikers.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lionhearted: 2:06am On Aug 26, 2016
Oh buddyy.

So sorry you didn't top ur group. Your picks will be missed.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 2:22am On Aug 26, 2016
grin ;DI agree with you, when sending money through western union always have password and secret questions .but the password and secret send through by mobile and person lost the phone, some criminals have that phone and coming to western union took money with other name. The western union do that true or not? Few months ago I just sending money to my sister in Malaysia and she lost her phone after I send to her password and secret details for money transfer .after she lost her phone she calling me I gave her again information about money again. She coming western union take money. They said money have someone took from yesterday. Omg western union give money to someone doesn't matter name for receive name.
The money I send just little amount. If big amount I going police report .from that day I never using western union again and today I saw some message I believe western union have someone criminal working inside ..and scammer also doing. If whoever don't believe trying send money to someone and tell other one coming pick up money. You have to know ..western union not safe.
Reply!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 26, 2016
wetin u type so?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by jumpMANN44(m): 2:46am On Aug 26, 2016
lordoseji:
wetin u type so?
the guy don take claro this early mor mor, na him way na, u don forget?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 26, 2016
jumpMANN44:

the guy don take claro this early mor mor, na him way na, u don forget?
haha the write up be like ibibio
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 3:01am On Aug 26, 2016
grin grin ;Dna all these chinese people wey no sabi speak english jor..no be grin grin grin grin
lordoseji:
wetin u type so?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 26, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin ;Dna all these chinese people wey no sabi speak english jor..no be grin grin grin grin
ok bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by BoiGrammz: 3:30am On Aug 26, 2016
kelvic1:
Bro.....I see you grin

How are you doing?
Good bro
Fuck1n5 busy with daily activities.
How's work n family
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by moscyt(m): 4:16am On Aug 26, 2016
Please stick to the previous schedule, you can't just change date without prior notice, so many people will not be aware of the latest development.
Cc: merrybet akraym troot

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 26, 2016
talk2dre:

Ciao.
cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lexylexy(m): 4:40am On Aug 26, 2016
Onpurpose:

Some niggies jst take dis competition like their existence depends on it. While some,after crashing out-not onpurpose o,decide to cause confusion. So which one I be abeg,troot or akrÀym baba. Smh

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:48am On Aug 26, 2016
Vikings007:
Do You still punt? Been long I saw You at the headquaters.

Took a break. Doing some research on a strategy. Even small Odds are casting any how. Did you notice Malmo FF today? Conceding 4. That was a sure Banker for Malmo. Things like that made me chill.

The market is volatile Nowadays. I still follow the thread regularly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.