Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,324 members, 7,839,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (2246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3721542 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Elymoney(f): 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gangster1ms:
This Southampton and everton match na pure rubbish angry
Score goal under 1min and carried the goal to ft just like that. Wetin person no go see for this lyf. Ordinary over 1.5

Hehehee final score. 1-1.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
DrWise:

All comments have been noted. However, I have my reservations on sharing games in this forum.

Firstly, You stay awake all night to cook up odds, most times getting only an hour of sleep and you quickly come online to post the coupon and someone who has been asleep through out the night abuses you that why are you posting coupon instead of betting code? Alarming right? yes, these are what we see in this forum.

Secondly, every punter would believe that there are more losses than winning. However, when the winning comes, it is usually huge. yet, when you post tickets that and they turn red, same people you tried to assist would start abusing and maligning you. forgetting that all you did, was try to assist. Most times, I feel maturity is the issue.

Furthermore, last week, I won 98k ad posted the ticket here, the first comment was an abuse and the questions are; is this your forum, where you can tell people what to post or not? Are you paying me to cook odds for you and I have gone contrary to our agreement? I still believe every nlder is at liberty to post any thing here as long as it conforms to Seun's rules and the last time I checked, I did not see 'Do not post won tickets here'.

Personally, I noticed there is a negative trend of begging here. I believe this is not right as it encourages slothfulness and I would rather we study patterns and share information in order to fight our single enemy; @akinalabi and co.

On a final note, I am tempted to believe the school of thoughts that once games are shared here, that is the end as you would never win due to some eyes that do not mean well for others.

Peace out.

uppa, lucasinho, fineboynl, tboyinter

B922ZWTPPZSPR-1262689

Nice work Bro. You are good.. Following any where.. Today crazy but we are getting there.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by uppa(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gangster1ms:

25odds
me self they queue oh....make cortiba score oh....lolz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
fabiano09:

your gonna win this game this first half,I see 1 - 1
grin ;Dlong time bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by uppa(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
DrWise:

All comments have been noted. However, I have my reservations on sharing games in this forum.

Firstly, You stay awake all night to cook up odds, most times getting only an hour of sleep and you quickly come online to post the coupon and someone who has been asleep through out the night abuses you that why are you posting coupon instead of betting code? Alarming right? yes, these are what we see in this forum.

Secondly, every punter would believe that there are more losses than winning. However, when the winning comes, it is usually huge. yet, when you post tickets that and they turn red, same people you tried to assist would start abusing and maligning you. forgetting that all you did, was try to assist. Most times, I feel maturity is the issue.

Furthermore, last week, I won 98k ad posted the ticket here, the first comment was an abuse and the questions are; is this your forum, where you can tell people what to post or not? Are you paying me to cook odds for you and I have gone contrary to our agreement? I still believe every nlder is at liberty to post any thing here as long as it conforms to Seun's rules and the last time I checked, I did not see 'Do not post won tickets here'.

Personally, I noticed there is a negative trend of begging here. I believe this is not right as it encourages slothfulness and I would rather we study patterns and share information in order to fight our single enemy; @akinalabi and co.

On a final note, I am tempted to believe the school of thoughts that once games are shared here, that is the end as you would never win due to some eyes that do not mean well for others.

Peace out.

uppa, lucasinho, fineboynl, tboyinter

B922ZWTPPZSPR-1262689

nice try bro.....we still together. always waiting in line.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gangster1ms:

25odds
Baba chop knuckle... Nice game.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
This is amazing cheesy kiss

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by uppa(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
ShokiScientist:

WON!
nice one bro. are we still on or we done for the day?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rakiticbarca: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
godz:
yeah bro, n if I bring 2 more ppl , I will get the money in 1week n then I go to the next stage. Buh me just patch up with someone, n waitin fo 2weeks to come. 35k profit.... N then the next level is 100k, 25k stake
I did too, but haven't seen any alert yet and it was a week yesterday

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ShokiScientist: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
uppa:
nice one bro. are we still on or we done for the day?

Yessir.. that's all for today.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by godz(m): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rakiticbarca:
I did too, but haven't seen any alert yet and it was a week yesterday
e go be 2week na. If yuh go straight, buh if yuh bring ppl, e go be 1week
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 10eola(m): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
siralexis:
Stake your family
Thank Curse me leta
Give me my share
So you just lost your own family(5,000) undecided

MTF!....

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rakiticbarca: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I just tried cashing out from the inplay but it refused o, kept telling me no bet available for cash out. angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Donpressman(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Fiorentina are cursed. Them, Juve, Nice, Roma, Napoli, Villarreal can never grace my ticket again. Awon oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rakiticbarca: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
kindly help me to resend that link plsssss,
thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by uppa(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
ShokiScientist:

Yessir.. that's all for today.
God bless you. pls mention me wen the next game is up hope it wont be 12am grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ewo! Your network has fvcked you up shocked
It's probably the network.
On the home page go to betslip then click on my bets, you will see your bets and underneath your bets, you will see cash out smiley
Rakiticbarca:
I just tried cashing out from the inplay but it refused o, kept telling me no bet available for cash out. angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rakiticbarca:
kindly help me to resend that link plsssss,
thanks
try refreshing your page sad and check your pm I sent the link there smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by ShokiScientist: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2016
uppa:
God bless you. pls mention me wen the next game is up hope it wont be 12am grin
Lol no oh daytime tomorrow.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Avenger4NL(m): 12:12am On Nov 29, 2016
Rakiticbarca:
That their yeye cashout. U accumulated inplay games abi? If so, e no go ever work undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by uppa(m): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2016
ShokiScientist:

Lol no oh daytime tomorrow.
aii gudnite bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Avenger4NL(m): 12:16am On Nov 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
On the home page go to betslip then click on my bets, you will see your bets and underneath your bets, you will see cash out smiley
No be network jare. That cashout feature is just messed up. Have u tried it lately? Most especially when u accumulate inplay games.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rakiticbarca: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
it was repeating the same message and I lost the money, my last card all in the quest to recoup.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 29, 2016
Avenger4NL:

No be network jare. That cashout feature is just messed up. Have u tried it lately? Most especially when u accumulate inplay games.
cash out works fine when you play normal accumulate games or live jackpot games but I don't know about inplay games, I've never tried it on inplay games before sad

Right now I can still see my cash out feature on my phone with a bet placed, but I dont see it sometimes when I use my laptop.

Maybe it's Naira bet tactics of some sort undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rakiticbarca: 12:26am On Nov 29, 2016
Avenger4NL:

That their yeye cashout. U accumulated inplay games abi? If so, e no go ever work undecided
It didn't work for the accumulated inplay yesterday so I did it a single today and all my effort to cash out despite the fact that I kept refreshing the page prove abortive. too bad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2016
Rakiticbarca:
it was repeating the same message and I lost the money, my last card all in the quest to recoup.
I don't know what happened there but here is my own cash out feature smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rakiticbarca: 12:31am On Nov 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
try refreshing your page sad and check your pm I sent the link there smiley
I can't find it , plls do help me resend it. thanks wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
cash out works fine when you play normal accumulate games or live jackpot games but I don't know about inplay games, I've never tried it on inplay games before sad

Right now I can still see my cash out feature on my phone with a bet placed, but I dont see it sometimes when I use my laptop.

I remember Madrid vs legia when NB blocked cashout option as soon as legia scored 2-2 .I can never forget that day.
Cash out is bleeped up
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Avenger4NL(m): 12:40am On Nov 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:

Even for pre-match bets it doesn't seem to work again sef. I just placed a bet(2 matches which are yet to begin) but it doesn't display in my cashout unless of course they don't support opera mini for their cash out but I remember using it @least 2ce when they newly introduced it both for pre-match bets and single inplay match.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 29, 2016
I think they do it on purpose undecided
Nigeria and their fake promos
Let me see how my bet will go for tomorrow sad
Hope Naira bet will not fvck me up by removing the cash out feature cry
Itzmax:
I remember Madrid vs legia when NB blocked cashout option as soon as legia scored 2-2 .I can never forget that day.
Cash out is bleeped up

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Avenger4NL(m): 12:43am On Nov 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I don't know what happened there but here is my own cash out feature smiley
Really? Then it prolly has to do with the browser.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Avenger4NL(m): 12:45am On Nov 29, 2016
Mehn Coritiba refused to score o. Chai sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.