Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (2940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3707510 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2017
QueenOfcasting:
e pain am

Wetin pain me be say u no get sense and shame. Your moniker should be queenof-MUMU's

Anuofia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lhimeet(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2017
QueenOfcasting:
sorry guys, it's either u people post winning tickets here for people to win and smile or u keep ur poverty stricken games to urself and stop dragging others into ur misfortunes because it's those village games that motivates us
FROM THE WAY AM SEEING THINGS..IT SEEMS YOU LOST HUGE TO ONE OF THE SO CALLED VILLAGE GAMES AND YOU'RE PAINED grin ..WELL WHATS MY BUSINESS...SORRY!!! tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by QueenOfcasting(f): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2017
vampire2020:
what does this even mean, if you want a job that requires you making someone laugh away their frustration and bitterness towards life, you can proceed to YABA LEFT cause there are a lot of mad people that require your services there undecided
and u don't know u're one of the mad man here, because Omo Alabi has given you technical knockout (TKO) many times yet u don't reason well and still come here wit dead tickets, I'm not a failure that's why I hate seeing those dead tickets u paste here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by QueenOfcasting(f): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Lhimeet:

FROM THE WAY AM SEEING THINGS..IT SEEMS YOU LOST HUGE TO ONE OF THE SO CALLED VILLAGE GAMES AND YOU'RE PAINED grin ..WELL WHATS MY BUSINESS...SORRY!!! tongue tongue tongue
did I tell you that I'm gamble?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by kingofcasting(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Candycrusher:

Your English is terrible and your attempts to write like kingofcasting is wack. You are not sound lyrically and the idea eludes you. Instead of forcing it, why not buy a copy of brighter grammer and learn the basics of English language. We already have kingofcasting, we don't need a wack queen.

What people do with their money is not your business. They can decide to dash it to Alabi or spend it how they wish. It's their money and they're aware of the caveat of punting before staking. Stop this your show of shame. It's a new year. cool
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Today's WINNABLE GAMES

Singles

Ballinamallard United -:- Glenavon

@6.2

Mali - Egypt

@2.4

@3.00

Barnsley - Blackpool

2x

@2.30

2x

@2.29

@3.1

GD Chaves - Sporting Lisbon

1x

@2.25

Burnley vs Sunderland

2DNB

@2.86

ICE HOCKEY

Spartak Moscow vs Slovan Ribelic

@2.82

Peace!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by illegalking: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Lhimeet:

Bro I av been hurting since Sunday after realizing I missed your 20k ticket and I always play all ur games except that cuz I was at a friends bday night party on Friday.. Bro abeg na until I win huge with u I go 4give myself oo.. Thanks boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by kingofcasting(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by QueenOfcasting(f): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Lhimeet:

did I tell you that I'm a gambler?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lhimeet(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2017
QueenOfcasting:
YOU SEE...YOU'RE THE COWARD HERE,YOU GAMBLE BUT FEAR TO SAY IT...CUS OF THE FEAR OF CASTING YOUR SLIPS..CASTINGPHOBIA grin grin..LESS I FORGET..YOU NEED AN ENGLISH TEACHER..AM SO SURE THE SO CALLED WORK YOU DO IS EITHER...LAWMA WORKER OR YOU SELL PEPPER IN MILE 12. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by gladman: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Finally I can now post on this thread after 2 weeks of waiting. Abeg make una welcome me now. King and queen of casting good job I hail una... grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emmayayodeji(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2017
QueenOfcasting:
did I tell you that
I'm gamble?
please stop speaking english please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lhimeet(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2017
illegalking:
Bro I av been hurting since Sunday after realizing I missed your 20k ticket and I always play all ur games except that cuz I was at a friends bday night party on Friday.. Bro abeg na until I win huge with u I go 4give myself oo.. Thanks boss
NO BE MY GAME BRO...NA KARMY GET AM..WAS JUST GINGERING THE TICKET TO SUCCESS WHICH PAINED THE CASTING CREWS cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by QueenOfcasting(f): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Candycrusher:

Wetin pain me be say u no get sense and shame. Your moniker should be queenof-MUMU's

Anuofia

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 10eola(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2017
QueenOfcasting:
kuku kill me grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by QueenOfcasting(f): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2017
illegalking:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2017
I believe Freesupertips are going to have to restart their challenge bet against today, going down the drain.

Also just noticed that Nairabet are providing Ballinamallard United a odd of 3.24 while some foreign sites are offering as high as 6. Boycott is the word.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by QueenOfcasting(f): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2017
10eola:
kuku kill me grin
hahajajajajajabababa
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by QueenOfcasting(f): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2017
emmayayodeji:
please stop speaking english please
no b English I speak sef na Chinese
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by illegalking: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=QueenOfcasting post=52879532][/quote]You are excused bro cuz I know u only wanted to pass.. My winnings are far much more greater than what I av ever staked.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by QueenOfcasting(f): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2017
Lhimeet:

YOU SEE...YOU'RE THE COWARD HERE,YOU GAMBLE BUT FEAR TO SAY IT...CUS OF THE FEAR OF CASTING YOUR SLIPS..CASTINGPHOBIA grin grin..LESS I FORGET..YOU NEED AN ENGLISH TEACHER..AM SO SURE THE SO CALLED WORK YOU DO IS EITHER...LAWMA WORKER OR YOU SELL PEPPER IN MILE 12. cheesy
u need am so if alabi punch you once u punch am twice, thank me later

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lhimeet(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2017
QueenOfcasting:
u need am so if alabi punch you once u punch am twice, thank me later
SEE YOUR USELESS LIFE...AGBERO wink wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by QueenOfcasting(f): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Lhimeet:
SEE YOUR USELESS LIFE...AGBERO wink wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2017
QueenOfcasting:
and u don't know u're one of the mad man here, because Omo Alabi has given you technical knockout (TKO) many times yet u don't reason well and still come here wit dead tickets, I'm not a failure that's why I hate seeing those dead tickets u paste here
ND IF I TELL YOU TO VISIT AMADIOHA SHRINE TO SWEAR YOU NEVER GAMBLE YOUR WHOLE LIFE??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by QueenOfcasting(f): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

ND IF I TELL YOU TO VISIT AMADIOHA SHRINE TO SWEAR YOU NEVER GAMBLE YOUR WHOLE LIFE??

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by QueenOfcasting(f): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
illegalking:
You are excused bro cuz I know u only wanted to pass.. My winnings are far much more greater than what I av ever staked.. Thanks

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Gangster1ms: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
QueenOfcasting:
sorry guys, it's either u people post winning tickets here for people to win and smile or u keep ur poverty stricken games to urself and stop dragging others into ur misfortunes because it's those village games that motivates us
QueenOfcasting belongs to the kitchen or the other room or English class.. allow kingofcasting do his job if u don't av what it takes... but if u insist, simply try not to write too much. A sentence is ok.
Also, Try to dey give kingofcasting enough styles for bedroom too so that he go help u learn how to write.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Gangster1ms: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
kingofcasting:
cool
Kingofcasting doesn't even like QueenOfcasting grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by kingofcasting(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
alarena:
•••TODAY GAME FOR TRUST 80%••• 17/01/2017 League: Turkiye Kupasi Match: Boluspor -:- Kayserispor Tip: (2) Odd:2.90 Time:10:00 Booking Code:2949

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by dj5naira(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Frankolino:
Testing! Testing!!
QueenOfcasting
kingofcasting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by kingofcasting(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
emmayayodeji:

80% ROI
Erzincanspor - Tuzlaspor 17.01.17 10:00
1x
Odds 1.80

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emmayayodeji(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
emmayayodeji:

80% ROI

Erzincanspor - Tuzlaspor 17.01.17 10:00

1x

Odds 1.80

(1) (2) (3) ... (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.