Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3707065 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by otitokoroleti: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2016
postingnysc:

Really u love monsure cuz he comes out to post how he scammed pple.. so u have fav. Scammers smh
yeah because only a fool will still ask him for vfl ebook after e don tell us sey e be scam. person called himself scammer & u still go to him to buy ebook. I'm not here to name anybody as scammer.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Mversed: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2016
ponti93:
Guys please, I played a game at a bet9ja shop last week sunday, d games entered but the shop owners be lyk say dem run o. Cos dey neva open till today o, its been a week now. Please is there any other way I can collect my money.
Betslips are valid for only 7 days at the completion of the last event on the slip. It might be different with Bet9ja, i don't know. But for most bookmakers, if you don't collect your winning after 7 days, na OYO u dey o. Check their T&C. Validity period of that slip should be written at the bottom of the slip, check
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by postingnysc: 11:38am On Feb 08, 2016
Smh.. let's call a spade a spade..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Timbuktu14(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2016
krall69:
Abeg i tried to payout with surebet and in history what am seeing is "Credit card payout reversal" is it normal becasue this is my first time of using surebet.
Yeah, it is normal.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by oscarnovic(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2016
Mversed:
Betslips are valid for only 7 days at the completion of the last event on the slip. It might be different with Bet9ja, i don't know. But for most bookmakers, if you don't collect your winning after 7 days, na OYO u dey o. Check their T&C. Validity period of that slip should be written at the bottom of the slip, check

I thought the bookmakers credit the shop immediately a bet played through the shop is won and the shop pays you.
So where does validity of slip comes in;
From the betshop OR from the bookmakers.
I know some ppl who go to their head office to collect when they win heavy though.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by johnsonsegxy: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2016
The reason why i don't want to play this Betting is because i feared this our naija bookies. If peradventure i win 20million, will they pay me? Hope they wont start giving excuses and looking for ways to hold your money.

PS, i am very good at analysing football without using websites because i watch football alot even lower leagues. Sometimes i will just predict correct score in my mind and it do comes correct most of the time.

So my questions is; are this bookies trusted?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 11:54am On Feb 08, 2016
johnsonsegxy:
The reason why i don't want to play this Betting is because i feared this our naija bookies. If peradventure i win 20million, will they pay me? Hope they wont start giving excuses and looking for ways to hold your money.

PS, i am very good at analysing football without using websites because i watch football alot even lower leagues. Sometimes i will just predict correct score in my mind and it do comes correct most of the time.

some of Dem can Pay you tho
Correct score?? ..huh
Ur winch na 59G ee dey ooo... grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Krak(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

Talk is cheap, win 10k first and then 100k before you start talking about ur millionz.

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by chidamysy: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Oga watching football and predicting is different. If you believe you dey get correct score for your mind, pls drop one or two, let boys here decide. And yes they would pay you 20 million, but win 100k first
johnsonsegxy:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by jeremiaz: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Green Peas

cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by jeremiaz: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Krak:
Talk is cheap, win 10k first and then 100k before you start talking about ur millionz.

Talk is cheap my brother.....you sabi

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by johnsonsegxy: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Krak:

Dont worry, when i win with luck on my side, you'll be the first person to tremble. Coz i see you be Thomas, you dont believe something good can come out of your fellow.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by johnsonsegxy: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
chidamysy:
Oga watching football and predicting is different. If you believe you dey get correct score for your mind, pls drop one or two, let boys here decide. And yes they would pay you 20 million, but win 100k first

Watching the game is the best coz you can pretty tell which club is doing better on a good run, injuries and suspension are the major key to predicting football which most of you dont know.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by chidamysy: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
And you think we predict matches here without watching them, checking h2h, looking out for injuries and form undecided undecided undecided undecided. Drop the games for your head Oga, we have seen your likes here. Talk and data seems relatively cheap this days
johnsonsegxy:

Watching the game is the best coz you can pretty tell which club is doing better on a good run, injuries and suspension are the major key to predicting football which most of you dont know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Gangster1ms: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

Even if na 50 naira.. use am predict correct score and win make we see say u can win 10million in the future. Ehen after that u can now start worrying if they can pay u.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by bjay08: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

Have u heard about anything called against the run of play....u never sabi punting....when malaga beat barca last season or even celta vigo. No one is under rating you o, drop ur tips if its sure for you cheesy. But punting no be beans even when u watching the match live.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lordthree(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

I like how you're talking, please join I bet you, 5k sef go hard you to win

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Mversed: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Trending... 'Talk is cheap'
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Mversed: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
lordthree:

I like how you're talking, please join I bet you, 5k sef go hard you to win
i no fit hold my laff ontop the guy confidence. Even pipu wey get Phd for dis biz no dey yarn like dat... Really, talk is cheap
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lordthree(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Na so you go just dey on your own, Alabi jazz go locate you, you go dey think for your mind, I can analyze games why dont I start making money from sports betting.. Alabi go welcome you with small small winnings na so you go don hook before you look na red go be your color
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by lordthree(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mversed:
i no fit hold my laff ontop the guy confidence. Even pipu wey get Phd for dis biz no dey yarn like dat... Really, talk is cheap
Newbie sydrome no mind the guy e never Jam Alabi after all your analysis Alabi go do words and opposite on top your head
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Wojuooh: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
bedford101:
Kokobet, betkoko nairabet, naijabet. Merrybet. Surebet, wateverbet, if I forget to mention ur name sorry u are among as far as it nigerian na dirty

!bet365 rules
You can place bet on Kokobet using http://wap.kokobet.com for old mobile version but you need to first register to get your login details.
To get login, register using any of these devices (Android, IPhone ,Laptop,PC ) any Chinese smartphone then bet on Kokobet using this http://wap.kokobet.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Wojuooh: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
sexymonkey:
register and deposit without the code and u'll still get 50% bonus.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Wojuooh: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
ausproxi:

NEVA U COMPARE BET365 CASHOUT WITH THIS
At least it's better than nothing, all this while I don they lose money cos one game, now I can play safe a bit , no be say any guarantee but I can always take a calculated risk
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Wojuooh: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
soloqy:

This is a direct clone of Kokobet
Direct,clone or One of their agents

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Mversed: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mversed:
TENNIS > ITF > Spain F3, Singles 11:30 AM
Pietro Rondoni - Michal Schmid;
Grzegorz Panfil - Pedro Martinez Portero
Event: 1st set total games 8.5
Tip: Over 8.5 games
Double @ 2.10
GREEN money!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by michealewela: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pressidoo:
888sport must be smoking bad weed....i book firsthalf under 2.5 and d game end up with 5 goals in firsthalf...i dont bother myself to check d game after knowing d result....but they just credit my account and paint it green... I feel like how come? Under 2.5 and 4.1 goals..... 4 d first time, am really surprise oo
Is this a Nigeria bookie?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by chinedulivingstone(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pressidoo:
i believe u're among d mail i just reply.... Check ur mail box... But if u're not, dat will be after i get to office and it might take some time.....because i just left home
i also send you a default message
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by michealewela: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
oscarnovic:
At last bonanzawin is now going. Missed all the weekend games. Shit!!!!
The site now has new features.
Acknowledge if you have been waiting.
i withdrawn all my money there this morning....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by tr3y(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
This newbie think say people wey dey here dey do eeny meeny mini moe when they want pick. You better stay away when you get chance now before Uncle Alabi hook you with 100,000 use am collect 1,000,000.

Na so mofo Athens spoil my 120K ticket yesterday.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by RIchieSuazo(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pressidoo:
888sport must be smoking bad weed....i book firsthalf under 2.5 and d game end up with 5 goals in firsthalf...i dont bother myself to check d game after knowing d result....but they just credit my account and paint it green... I feel like how come? Under 2.5 and 4.1 goals..... 4 d first time, am really surprise oo

I have been credited twice by bet9ja mistakenly before.. You were lucky.
By the way, dis my email: riksechad@yahoo.com . Pls add me to the fb grp so I can join ur 2 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Frank0001(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

I like this guy confidence.. But when you start betting na that time you go know say there is difference between "6 and half a dozen" All the best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.