Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3735806 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mversed:

Ecclesiastes 2:22,23
King James Bible (modified)
The Futility of Work
22 For what hath man of all his labour (previews and research), and of the vexation of his heart (when his bets cast), wherein he hath laboured under the sun (sportbooks - NairaBET et al.)?
23For all his days are sorrows, and
his travail grief; yea, his heart taketh not rest in the night. This is also vanity.
grin grin grin..walai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by oluwizard(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Free money

1. 11.02.16 23:55
John Millman - Benjamin Becker (1 2)
Memphis, USA / ATP / Tennis
Customer type: John Millman @ 1.40
Result:

2. 12.02.16 01:00
Rafael Nadal - Juan Monaco (Set handicap -1.5)
Buenos Aires, Argentina / ATP / Tennis
Customer type: Rafael Nadal @ 1.25
Result:

Total odd:- 1.7+
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Wojuooh: 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Why are you struggling on Betfair. They are second only to Bet365. In facf, BetFair cash out is way better than 365's. Verification wahala?
This is how I use cashout on kokobet
1. Not all market is available for CASHOUT on kokobet , market available for cashout are the ones with green dollar sign, when it turns red, that means the game have commenced, so it wont work because cashout on kokobet is available on pre match alone, so pick it when it is still green
2. Cashout can works before the game or during the game
3. If before the game, you change your mind, you can CASHOUT straightaway on kokobet and they will give you 90% of your money back.
4.If during an event you noticed changes in odds , you can CASHOUT on kokobet
5.If during games, the team you backed is winning and you notice changes in odds you can CASHOUT kokobet
6. In the case of accumulator or Chain/Multiple bets you can CASHOUT if 1 or 2 of your bet is winning and the last game hasn't commenced.
The whole idea of CASHOUT is to protect your stake at www.kokobet.com
We all know that with any other 9ja bookie/sport betting company, you have to wait till the end of games before you can get your money that
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by drmikeadams(m): 12:21am On Feb 12, 2016
Time: 3 am ....Belen vs limon ..over 2.5 and btts..God told me grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by alexsamjnr(m): 12:37am On Feb 12, 2016
Nairabet I am highly disappointed....I am really getting frustrated

To update a won slip is taken forever.

I have called and sent countless emails to nairabet customer servive sequel to their lackluster behaviour in responding to complaints

Please update my won slip

Username: alexsamjnr

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by leke12(m): 3:23am On Feb 12, 2016
cryI don't know maybe this is right or last channel for me to tell nairabet to clear this Bet number: 149155580 since Wednesday. Have sent emails tire, have called their customer care tire, no tangible response. Pls na small money I chop, I just need to stake another one today. Am getting disappointed in nairabet ooo, after been a customer since 2012. If una dey here, kindly address this matter ASAP Username: edwardleke
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by muyex1(m): 4:05am On Feb 12, 2016
Please people here what is the difference between 360bet.ng and 360bet.com.ng
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 12, 2016
muyex1:
Please people here what is the difference between 360bet.ng and 360bet.com.ng
two different sites, run from 360bet.ng before You get scammed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by opsydudu(m): 6:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Hehehehehe....tennis sha. Even with all d research, e go still cast. To win a set sef na wahala. I don't even go near tennis and hockey.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by opsydudu(m): 6:14am On Feb 12, 2016
The Futility of work :Victor Estrella Burgos can't even win a set @ 1.20? I can't laff
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by gsparks01(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2016
leke12:
cryI don't know maybe this is right or last channel for me to tell nairabet to clear this Bet number: 149155580 since Wednesday. Have sent emails tire, have called their customer care tire, no tangible response. Pls na small money I chop, I just need to stake another one today. Am getting disappointed in nairabet ooo, after been a customer since 2012. If una dey here, kindly address this matter ASAP Username: edwardleke
leke12:
leke12:
we gather dey
alexsamjnr:
Nairabet I am highly disappointed....I am really getting frustrated
To update a won slip is taken forever.
I have called and sent countless emails to nairabet customer servive sequel to their lackluster behaviour in responding to complaints
Please update my won slip
Username: alexsamjnr
Thanks
leke12:
leke12:
leke12:
we gather dey
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Mversed: 6:36am On Feb 12, 2016
opsydudu:
The Futility of work :Victor Estrella Burgos can't even win a set @ 1.20? I can't laff
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Mversed: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2016
Mversed:
Type: Rollover
TENNIS > Challenge > Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic 1AM 12-02-16
Victor Estrella Burgos - Jozef Kovalik
Event: Victor Estrella Burgos to win a set
Tip: Yes
Challenge > Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic 9:50PM
Joao Olavo Souza - Mathias Bourgue
Event: Will any set be won 6 to nothing?
Tip: NO
Double @ 1.27
Ecclesiastes 2:22,23
King James Bible (modified)
The Futility of Work
22 For what hath man of all his labour (previews and research), and of the vexation of his heart (when his bets cast), wherein he hath laboured under the sun (sportbooks - NairaBET et al.)?
23For all his days are sorrows, and his travail grief; yea, his heart taketh not rest in the night. This is also vanity.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by alexsamjnr(m): 6:47am On Feb 12, 2016
no match was postponed......I wonder o....small roll over when I say make I start. e don dey go 48.hrs now.

CC Akin Alabi pls rectify this problem before u lose customer o

username: alexsamjnr
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 12, 2016
FV3YZL bet9ja booking
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 12, 2016
opsydudu:
I lost 6k to tennis yesterday,i swore never ever to go near tennis again,match fixing is rife there,just google match fixing tennis you go laugh tire lol

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by kelvic1(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2016
opsydudu:
Hehehehehe....tennis sha. Even with all d research, e go still cast. To win a set sef na wahala. I don't even go near tennis and hockey.
@ the bolded....hockey is different grin

Tennis is an individual sport & indvidual sports are mostly filled with upsets

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Jeffy1206(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2016
fabiano09:
FV3YZL bet9ja booking
can you show the games?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2016
abeg ACCA for this weekend oooo.. bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by emmayayodeji(m): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2016
fabiano09:
FV3YZL bet9ja booking
is this the booking number for this game?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mightykee: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2016
Iran Pro league Padideh Mashhad - Saba Battery 12.02.16 12:30 X and Under 2.5 goals 3.00 Esteghlal Khuzestan - Tractor Sazi Tabriz FC 12.02.16 12:30 X and Under 4.5 goals 2.55
Remix as u wish
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by mightykee: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Straight draw is better... Bet born to cast
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by muyex1(m): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Vikings007:
two different sites, run from 360bet.ng before You get scammed.

thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by xkunzo(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2016
PERU PRIMERA
Universitario v Juan Aurich—1

BELGIUM DIVISION 2
Antwerp – Boussu Dour Borinage—1

ITALY SERIE B
Pescara Calcio - Vicenza Calcio ---1

view more today games here nest247. na correct prediction site
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2016
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by chinedulivingstone(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2016
THOSE GAME ARE NOT ON NAIRABET
xkunzo:
PERU PRIMERA
Universitario v Juan Aurich—1

BELGIUM DIVISION 2
Antwerp – Boussu Dour Borinage—1

ITALY SERIE B
Pescara Calcio - Vicenza Calcio ---1

view more today games here nest247. na correct prediction site

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2016
drmikeadams:
Time: 3 am ....Belen vs limon ..over 2.5 and btts..God told me grin
lolz, God told you Over 2.5 and the devil/Greed says Btts. BTW, any tips from God today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.