Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) (62495 Views)

Pastor Walks On Members, Says His To Holy To Touch The Ground / SHOCKING! Pastor Sprayed Insect Killer On Members To Heal Them / Pastor Stands On Members' Backs Until Sermon Is Over: (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by Dubemkelly(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Many churches are doing more than this. They just don't announce it to the world.
No, this one was general n not. to a specific few, its dope and a nice way to wrap up the year
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by whocanbewho(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by whocanbewho(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Other churches will see this and copy. Before we know it, it becomes a trend.
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
tolugar:
Where and when pls
Op pm me the location asp
sambisa bruh
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by screampete(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
nickkylawve:
Cum to my church it's called blessing from above cheesy nd nt this kind
loll.. I can not cum in ur church,I only cum ontop my woman...
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by tolugar: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
DonaldGenes:

sambisa bruh

Bro get my own for me

Pastor send me go Jericho
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by tamquezee(m): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
CaroLyner:
you will grow beards before they do this in nigerian churches.

Op is just a liar. The original source of d pix title is "this is what Churches suppose to do for its members during d Xmas".
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by keacy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
End Time tins
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
St. Vincent de Paul society can!
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by whisperj: 8:29am On Dec 24, 2015
This is David's Christian Centre...mile 2 and the hampers were distributed to less privileged folks as a way of celebrating christmas. www.davidschristiancentre.org/live-streaming
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by slickrule: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2015
Thanks WhisperJ.... Lets clear this Up guys...This is Davids Christian Center, Lagos. The Hampers were distributed to less privilege people for Christmas. The Program is tagged #CHRISTMAS1000xBETTER an annual one to feed 1000 families for Christmas. This time we stepped it up by adding a Live Chicken to the Hamper packs. The hampers were on the Chairs to make the arrangement better... The attached pics are clear evidence. www.davidschristiancentre.org

Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by Daraph(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2015
Chai.... In the church you go see Ismaila,Sefiat,Jimoh,Muhammad and Musa... Hmmmmm.
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by biblia1: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
some lepa pipul will seat on two chairs... and put their bible and hymn book on the third.

lalasticlala
Out of their tithes they are getting back.
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by DedeNkem: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2015
offegas:

That's my church and we are not complaining about our pastor extorting us,pack well.
The church distributed hampers to the whole estate.

That's why I said "dumb congregation" in the first place.
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by slickrule: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
DedeNkem:

That's why I said "dumb congregation" in the first place.

So even after the correction you still call the congregation dumb How are they dumb?? For sharing out hampers for Christmas to people in the community?? Because you have enough to eat doesnt give u any right to think the next man has something to eat... All i can tell you is the congregation and other well meaning churches that did something like this are the wisest people on earth. Thats the essence of the Season.. Giving.. For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son. Merry Christmas!!!
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by DedeNkem: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
slickrule:

So even after the correction you still call the congregation dumb How are they dumb?? For sharing out hampers for Christmas to people in the community?? Because you have enough to eat doesnt give u any right to think the next man has something to eat... All i can tell you is the congregation and other well meaning churches that did something like this are the wisest people on earth. Thats the essence of the Season.. Giving.. For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son. Merry Christmas!!!

Extorting money from a congregation (of which are mostly poor) in pretence of a virtual god in the sky and giving them back the so-called "hampers" is pure fraud.

If a church steals ten naira from you and gives you back one naira, it doesn't mean you gained anything! It's also the same as spending 10 naira in a lottery and "winning" 1 naira. You lose.

The church gives out "hampers" only to encourage more id*iots to come to their church and give more money.

If you still don't understand my point, then you need a brain diagnosis.
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by DedeNkem: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
simafem:
they will get their money back, by crook or hook

They already made the money long time ago from their st*upid congregation.
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by Kalaada: 4:01am On Dec 26, 2015
wow
i now have unserstanding...this is why we do what we do for God and not for men,
look at all the nasty comments...if u do it ur damned if u don't ur still damned..u can never pls man
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by zelma(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2015
It's very painful that so many pple complain abt the govt nt doing anyfin for her nation while dis same sets of pple can't event fink of helping their neighbours.

This whole comment of church sharing hamper it's funny and childish.

1). A church withing a community of amuwo ecides to do this for families and pple stil complain.

2). The name of the church is David's christian center. DCC.

3). With a man of God in the house Pst kingsley okonkwo.

4). It's d members money and I'm one of such, so abeg if d fin vex u take ur head hit wall cos I don't understand some pples comment.

Mr & Mrs critics abeg, d money u spend in the club on buzz, women etc wat value has it added to sum1.

1 Like

Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by nsebecky: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
People should always get facts before posting anything online. I am a member of David's Christian Center and also contributed to the success of the Christmas giveaway. The hampers were not given to MEMBERS of the church but were given to neighbors in the estate and the less privilege around.

1 Like

Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by nwakaibeya1: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Who can battle with God of justice?Jeremiah 12 10 Jeremiah 5.21,22 SPIRITUALLY blind people will not understand this but if you know those who prophesy and see visions show them the following TRUTH and revelation and if only they will tell you its true that we speak# Problem of humansbeigns all over the world is Church leaders,pastors and PROPHETS&thats why God said judgement will start from pulpit&why is it that they dont know that JESUS CHRIST is back as we said authoritatively and even said they should Investigate and confirm?rather they are saying why must it be him announcing it just like they asked jesuschrist why should you say you are the only true son of GOD?why have they kept mute since we started saying that kingdom of JesusChrist whom they claim to know has comeback to judge and revenge humanbeigns this is how God wants it because he said I will use the things of foolish to shame those who think they are wise on the EARTH and beyond so you why not investigate this TRUTH and revelation after all we are talking about the same JESUS CHRIST whom YOU talk about and claim to know too? Jeremiah 12,10 Jeremiah 5,21-22 you like to read bible but know that before JESUS CHRIST came there was bible and he did things that where not the bible rules and today you claim to love him and you laugh when we speak what you have never heard before in your bible or from your prophets and pastors and this is because you are SPIRITUALLY blind those whom you respect so much in CHRISTIANDOM read us and become afraid and hide because they have never heard the utterance before and they understand the SPIRITUAL implication and the UNBELEIVABLE POWER behind what we speak why not be wise now before it IS too late and you if someone speaks to you and say Investigate what he has told you am sure you must know that it's not a joking matter if at all you stand for justice.this is ACCEPT the TRUTH or PERISH#IT is an authority we don't beg humanbeigns to ACCEPT the TRUTH and revelation of real JesusChrist and those who understand the SPIRITUAL POWERS especially powers of the night those who look well and investigate spiritually before they talk are the people we are looking for not those who quote bible without POWERS and claim all sorts and PEACE which JESUSCHRIST promised THEY don't have not to talk of sleeping well at NIGHT. Be wise now is the time of no long stories now is time practical Christianity and Action. We have spoken again to the whole world and those who have ear let the hear what the good spirit is speaking
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by rev2214(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
How important is this?
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by Mcjoyce: 12:43am On Nov 20, 2017
HAHAHAHA...NA THIS KIND CHURCH I DEY FIND OOOO
Re: Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) by Mcjoyce: 12:45am On Nov 20, 2017
CHILL,,,,,That was LOUD BIKO
DedeNkem:

They already made the money long time ago from their st*upid congregation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.