Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

D Gurus Wie Are U? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / D Gurus Wie Are U? (1032 Views)

Java Gurus Please I Need This Little Assignment Solved ''appreciation Involved" / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Gurus Wie Are U? by Sarpyro1: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2015
plZ how can I make a file PDF?
Re: D Gurus Wie Are U? by olyjosh(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2015
That question is not detailed. You should at least tell people what approach you are trying to use. Are doing this with programming or just trying to convert some stuffs you typed in editor. No body can help u with such a wide question because there are many answer to that question in which none of them will satisfy ur intent. Almost everybody with voting privilege will vote down a question like this on stackoverflow. Edit your question bro

2 Likes

Re: D Gurus Wie Are U? by Sarpyro1: 8:14am On Dec 23, 2015
olyjosh:
That question is not detailed. You should at least tell people what approach you are trying to use. Are doing this with programming or just trying to convert some stuffs you typed in editor. No body can help u with such a wide question because there are many answer to that question in which none of them will satisfy ur intent. Almost everybody with voting privilege will vote down a question like this on stackoverflow. Edit your question bro
thanks 4 obsertvation.,,, i already hav it in microsoft word format. i jez want to convert it to PDF, xo dat i can upload it online.
Re: D Gurus Wie Are U? by olyjosh(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2015
Well, Though u didn't specify the version of Microsoft word but as of Microsoft office 2007(2007,...,2010,...) that I know of, You can use "SAVE AS" option(i.e Press CTRL+SHIFT+S on PC , CMD+SHIFT+S on MAC or Goto[b] Fille->SAVE AS[/b]) and change the format to pdf.

If are working on office 2003, You may need to install another printing service application like Nitro PDF, and with this approach you can click on print and change ur priter to Nitro PDF PRINTER then you are will have your pdf file too.

Another approach to this is using some cloud application service which can convert you word file to pdf file. Just google "convert word to pdf" and you have zillion of them
Re: D Gurus Wie Are U? by Sarpyro1: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2015
olyjosh:
Well, Though u didn't specify the version of Microsoft word but as of Microsoft office 2007(2007,...,2010,...) that I know of, You can use "SAVE AS" option(i.e Press CTRL+SHIFT+S on PC , CMD+SHIFT+S on MAC or Goto[b] Fille->SAVE AS[/b]) and change the format to pdf.

If are working on office 2003, You may need to install another printing service application like Nitro PDF, and with this approach you can click on print and change ur priter to Nitro PDF PRINTER then you are will have your pdf file too.

Another approach to this is using some cloud application service which can convert you word file to pdf file. Just google "convert word to pdf" and you have zillion of them
Thanks
Re: D Gurus Wie Are U? by Dmayor7(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
olyjosh:

Yeah,

But if you have hyperlinks in the document, then it won't work when converted to .pdf

Install Nitro as he adviced. it is better.

(1) (Reply)

Win N500,000 Naira On This Competition Challenge!!! / Check Out This Game A Friend Of Mine Created That Runs On Facebook Platform / [HELP] Java Tutorial For Beginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.