Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos (32710 Views)

Child Found Wondering.. (pix) / Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by obainojazz(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2015
Who get the baby.....lagos agberos at work
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Sasuwa(f): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2015
than you op for this post be God bless you meanwhile For Your Physics Tutorials At University Level, For Free, Subscribe Now ,
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Do we even have social welfare service in Nigeria?

NO
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by porshuch: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
The pictures are not showing on my phone.
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by plankton(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2015
EdCure:
First picture: Very touching. She was gazing straight into the eyes of her lovely baby.

Even in situation of insanity, mother's love for her child still remains unshaken and unquestionable.

May God send help her way.
Dear God of the Innocent, please forgive her sins, if she's truely innocent please send her your helping hand. Amen
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by austynoh: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2015
N.G.O's over to wuna
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by NifemiOlu(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2015
The job of social workers on the loose. Tell people you want to study Social work in the university, they'd be like...

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by NanciaKay(f): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2015
Power of a woman. Love of a mother. But she needs help though
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by mikron(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2015
The way useless posts hit the front page these days are alarming, when front page worthy posts are ignored, useless posts like this are being pushed to the FP, what is news in a mad woman cradling a baby in all places like lagos? These are common sights in Nigeria so what is different about this case. Mtcheeew
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by toprealman: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Take her to a home....first thing first.
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by badexmuzter: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2015
God is great
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2015
Please spread the news, let the Gov help the mother and the lil baby
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by olawaleqaasim(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
@Op, wondering or wandering?
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=agarawu23 post=41262917]She looks innocent.
I am not sure her madness is grade A[/quote

Grade her according to ur own experience sad
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by agarawu23(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=Aarenasbaba post=41269568][/quote]I ain't mad before, so I can't. From her appearance and the attention she is giving her baby, you will know her madness isnt much
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
agarawu23:
I ain't mad before, so I can't. From her appearance and the attention she is giving her baby, you will know her madness isnt much
You won't mad lagbara olorun grin
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
mikron:
The way useless posts hit the front page these days are alarming, when front page worthy posts are ignored, useless posts like this are being pushed to the FP, what is news in a mad woman cradling a baby in all places like lagos? These are common sights in Nigeria so what is different about this case. Mtcheeew
Heartless!!!
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by CioAngels(f): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
How do we help her?
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Etizz: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sometimes, here in naija, we don't know d difference between mad person and the poor...

She might be mentally stable,...

Poorverty might be the case....
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Please change wondering to wandering.

This is a serious matter that requires seriousness of purpose.
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Etizz:
Sometimes, here in naija, we don't know d difference between mad person and the poor...

She might be mentally stable,...

Poorverty might be the case....

Whenever I am home, it is alarming to me to see the amount of clinically insane people on a daily basis on the streets of Nigeria.

It is truly tragic and an epidemic.
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by EdCure: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
agarawu23:
I ain't mad before, so I can't. From her appearance and the attention she is giving her baby, you will know her madness isnt much
Their madness reduce as soon as they give birth. They regain some level of sanity - at leats to cater for the new baby.
It's like that everywhere.

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by wandex08: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
God help her
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by poweredcom(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Umm naija is hell faya I can't count the number of mentally deranged abled body men n women on dstreets of lagos
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by thedio(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ta lo lo ya were yi 'who go snap this mad woman'
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by otiigba1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Does any one knows were to find this woman? I would like to help, contact me through the moderator. Please!
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by luckyboss(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is the work of police men.
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by coderoflife: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
God have mercy. www.asknote.co
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Trapnews: 6:29am On Dec 24, 2015
mikron:
Seriously? shocked

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Bharbieface(m): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2015
Saw her around ilepo on my way to work 2 days back....she was actually carrying 2 babies, a very young boy lik 2yrs Nd a week or 2 week old baby @ her back...God save us from evil ppl oo embarassed

Tijani Adigun Adeagbo: My Dad Is Missing / Do I Need A Registry Marriage After A Church Marriage? Lawyers In The House / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child.