Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This (42168 Views)

ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by ednut1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
hopsydboi:

ok...thanks for d interest

in a layman tongue does ICAN offers other certification that are not too related with accounting? i'm not an accountant n it not ma career line.
ican is not only about accounting. There are investment bankers, bank traders, Treasurer, finance peeps, business management peeps, IT and many others roles who have ACA.

2 Likes

Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
ednut1:
ican is not only about accounting. There are investment bankers, bank traders, Treasurer, finance peeps, business management peeps, IT and many others roles who have ACA.
thanks.

does the examination varies for these various disciplines? my interest on business management n IT
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by ednut1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
hopsydboi:
thanks.

does the examination varies for these various disciplines? my interest on business management n IT
no everyone writes same exam. U can download d syllabus on ican website and see for ur self . not every paper is accounting
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
ednut1:
no everyone writes same exam. U can download d syllabus on ican website and see for ur self . not every paper is accounting
thank so much bro.... am in my finals in d university.. when do u suggest I kick start
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by adedee14: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Is there anyone with the ACCA packs for FR and PM, please help.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by sealshakers(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
I would love to sit for ICAN this year,had B.tech Chemical Engr as first degree. Someone should assist wit info please on how to enrol.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Koolmak(m): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
hopsydboi:

thank so much bro.... am in my finals in d university.. when do u suggest I kick start
Definitely when you are through...Please surf their website especially the students section for more info.

1 Like

Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Koolmak(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
adedee14:
Is there anyone with the ACCA packs for FR and PM, please help.
Well as far as am concerned,l believe the ICAN PM and FR study packs published by Emile Woolf is far too enough, they only need to be combined with past questions for better mastery.

1 Like

Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Koolmak(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
sealshakers:
I would love to sit for ICAN this year,had B.tech Chemical Engr as first degree. Someone should assist wit info please on how to enrol.
Check their website for the procedure for professional students registration,procedure for exemption etc..hope it helps.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2016
MJDEB:
Hello, I am creating a group on watsapp for those willing to write the may/june 2016 Exam. I have the study pack and pathfinder which I got from the ican site as a registered member. It's free for whoever wants it. We can be of help to each other as we study for the Exam. Application level alone. Watsapp on 08030808090. Merry Xmas to you and yours in advance.
Please are ican study packs available to buy in books shop? And is there anything to do before someone can pay for exemption?
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2016
Koolmak:
Well as far as am concerned,l believe the ICAN PM and FR study packs published by Emile Woolf is far too enough, they only need to be combined with past questions for better mastery.
Please are ican study packs available to buy in books shop? And is there anything to do before someone can pay for exemption?
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Koolmak(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
The study packs are only given out after you make payments for your papers,i.e when you pay examination fees...That may be around just a month or less before the exams and you will have to collect it in person in there office..But the packs are available for download on their website...As to whether they are available in bookshops,l can't give an outright no to that but getting it in bookshop will be very difficult,it may be available in bookshops that are very close to ICAN offices sha...but it will be rare...you are eligible for exemption immediately you have your Registration number after membership registration ,you only have to be sure of the kinda exemption that you are qualified for...check their website for more info.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by deardevil(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2016
See your tread and I find it interesting but am a graduate of political science but I have luv for ican exam but I don't know if it based on account.... Pls enlighten me and this my number I'll luv to join ur group 08168891648
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by lamidi21(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
pls add me 08080751819
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Koolmak(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
deardevil:
See your tread and I find it interesting but am a graduate of political science but I have luv for ican exam but I don't know if it based on account.... Pls enlighten me and this my number I'll luv to join ur group 08168891648
Please don't love ICAN exams o, Love being/becoming a chartered accountant...in ICAN we talk accounts, finance,management, tax,auditing etc most of them are somehow related to accounts sha...if you really wanna do it you need serious tutorial and commitment you shd also have some love for figures too.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2016
Koolmak:
The study packs are only given out after you make payments for your papers,i.e when you pay examination fees...That may be around just a month or less before the exams and you will have to collect it in person in there office..But the packs are available for download on their website...As to whether they are available in bookshops,l can't give an outright no to that but getting it in bookshop will be very difficult,it may be available in bookshops that are very close to ICAN offices sha...but it will be rare...you are eligible for exemption immediately you have your Registration number after membership registration ,you only have to be sure of the kinda exemption that you are qualified for...check their website for more info.
i appreciate your response.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2016
MJDEB:
Hello, I am creating a group on watsapp for those willing to write the may/june 2016 Exam. I have the study pack and pathfinder which I got from the ican site as a registered member. It's free for whoever wants it. We can be of help to each other as we study for the Exam. Application level alone. Watsapp on 08030808090. Merry Xmas to you and yours in advance.
does anyone know how good foresight ican centre at amuwo odofin is??
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by niyi123: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
pls add: 081793338158
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Donas12(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pls add 07065991829
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by abahwilliams01(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Add me pls 07062168849
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Omoluabi16(m): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:
FINALLY SOMETHING I CAN RELATE WITH....I HAVE A BSC IN MARKETING BUT AM INTERESTED IN ICAN....BOTTOMLINE I HATE ACCOUNTING,I COPIED MY WAY TRU SKOL WHEN IT COME TO ACCOUNTING COURSES
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Adekunle82: 1:22am On Jan 08, 2016
INSIGHT PROFESSIONALS is a quality & result driven ICAN Lecture Centre, a group of competent tutors who are experienced Chartered Accountants. Lecture Venue is Yinbol College Orogun Ibadan (Directly opposite Orogun grammar school, less than 2 minutes drive from UI) . Lectures for May 2016 diet will commence on Saturday January 16, 2016. 

For more Enquires: Call or WhatsApp 07031054988.
Attached is our biz card.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by DayoMoses(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hello house, can anyone suggest an appropriate textbook or material for management governance and ethics. There's no study pack for d course on ICAN's website. Am in real need of it.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by sheis: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2016
@Dayomoses, visit the page below for the study pack if you have a student registration number.

https://portal.ican-ngr.org/studypack/index.asp
Fill in your number and surname. The page for the packs will open.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
it happens that i just bought ICAN form, pls, i need a chartered ICAN graduate to help me sign the form so i can return it. I stay in Benin city.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by DayoMoses(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
@sheis thanks, am yet to register but will do that impromptu
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by DayoMoses(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Can anyone in the house provide the link that shows the institutions in cooperation with ICAN under the mutual cooperation agreement. Have been searching for it with no avail.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by shrimati(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
hopsydboi:
thanks.

I don't think the other fella got your question very well. I will simply put it this way, no part certifications you either qualify to be a chartered accountant by going thru diff stages depending on the requirements you can satisfy. Though there are trainings but not for the purpose of this discussion. Thanks.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Franky9584(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
MicTayor:
it happens that i just bought ICAN form, pls, i need a chartered ICAN graduate to help me sign the form so i can return it. I stay in Benin city.
where will you submit it?
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Riar: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Loses Her OAP Job For Having A Speech Problem (Photo) / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister / When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.