Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This (42104 Views)

ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by AREWA2266: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pls add me to skills 08053451793
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by promowise(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
plss add this number
am a serving corp member in ekiti state n i will like to get update on ican professional level. thanks
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by promowise(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Untouchable15:
Hello everyone. Just surfing and stumble on this thread and I felt I should drop these facts. I qualified last diet having passed the final 5 papers at the Professional level. Whilst I must say that I enjoyed spectacular grace of God both in preparations and exams, I also did some practical things. First of all, I will encourage you to get Pathfinder for EACH course. Yes! At least, practice last 20 diets questions for each paper. Be thorough, don't rush to check answers, if you do, you only succeed in deceiving yourself. Then, textbooks are also recommended. Take Professional level for instance, you can't afford to write SFM without devouring Akinsulire text. It is that critical. I solved all the questions from the first to the last chapter. For CR, Teach Yourself IFRS by Prince Casmir was very very helpful. For ATAX, the ICAN study pack is highly recommended. Devour it from page to page. My lecture note sufficed for AAA but I also got a pack with ACCA questions for like 20 diets as well. For Case Study, get a thorough knowledge of models including Balanced Scorecard, Ashridge, Value Chain, BCG etc. In summary, lay your hands on as much questions as possible coupled with the class notes for those that could attend one.
plss bro i want to get updates from you on ican. am a serving corp member in ekiti state n i want to enrol for ican. i just need some personal advices on hw to comout successful. thanks. watsap.me. 07010591710
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by promowise(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
Please are ican study packs available to buy in books shop? And is there anything to do before someone can pay for exemption?
plsss help me on professional level study packs
promowise76@gmail.com.
thanks
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:25am On Jul 14, 2016
promowise:
plsss help me on professional level study packs promowise76@gmail.com. thanks
what I Have Is Hard Copy For Skill Level Not Soft Copy.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by oshomobaemma15(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2016
good a.m room i have a question in regards to ican and it goes thus..... for those who want to apply for exemption in skills level what are the four courses we re supposed to write?......please can someone tell me it important and please also suggest to me good books that i can get and their authors
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by ABDamola(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2016
oshomobaemma15:
good a.m room i have a question in regards to ican and it goes thus..... for those who want to apply for exemption in skills level what are the four courses we re supposed to write?......please can someone tell me it important and please also suggest to me good books that i can get and their authors
Financial Reporting
Performance Mangement
Public Sector Accounting anf Finance
Management, Governance and Ethics

1 Like

Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by oshomobaemma15(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2016
as an accounting graduate right?
please can you also suggest text books for me( i mean good ones) and the names of the authors. thks
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by oshomobaemma15(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2016
here is my whatsapp number pls add me to the group 07087741668.....thks
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Arisheloaded(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please add me to the group

This is my whatsapp number: 07033255396

Thanks.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by emelicoby(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2016
Please can anyone assist me with this:
What document do I need to submit With my exemption form wen applying for proffesional exemption at ICAN?
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by segcypaul: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
Please brothers.. my name is segcypaul,I seriously need help from you guys...I'm preparing to write case study in this forthcoming november diet...but I don't have any material to give me clue on how the reports in case study questions are prepared, the stages and how it's suppose to be arranged...and the test and pathfinders available doesn't give any clue about this..the path finder showed only the computational aspect of it...My problem is that..I don't even have any chance to attend classes for the exam..so.I m just preparing for the exam for the first time with no external classes...please any body that could help me on a soft copy of materials relating to the case study format, possibly any already prepared report to throw light on the issue above will be highly appreciated...my mail is segcypaul@gmail.com. May God bless you guys.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by segcypaul: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
my number is 08067775721. thanks
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by segcypaul: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
naizfriend:
please could you enlighten me more on how that report in case study should look like..how it is arranged and the important components it should have.
hi
am also in the same shoe with naizfriend. kindly help me out. thanks sir
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by segcypaul: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
naizfriend:
please could you enlighten me more on how that report in case study should look like..how it is arranged and the important components it should have.
hi
am also in the same shoe with naizfriend. kindly help me out. thanks sir
my email is segcypaul@gmail.com
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by segcypaul: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
naizfriend:
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by rhydex247(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Greetings to everyone here...
Am a Btech (Maths) holder. I want to write Ican exam but I don't know if their will be an exemption and can btech maths apply for the exam...
Also need help on the study pack and the cost of the exams..
rhydexseries@gmail.com
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2016
segcypaul:
Please brothers.. my name is segcypaul,I seriously need help from you
guys...I'm preparing to write case study in this
forthcoming november diet...but I don't have any material
to give me clue on how the reports in case study
questions are prepared, the stages and how it's
suppose to be arranged...and the test and
pathfinders available doesn't give any clue about
this..the path finder showed only the computational
aspect of it...My problem is that..I don't even have
any chance to attend classes for the exam..so.I m
just preparing for the exam for the first time with no
external classes...please any body that could help
me on a soft copy of materials relating to the case
study format, possibly any already prepared report
to throw light on the issue above will be highly
appreciated...my mail is segcypaul@gmail.com. May
God bless you guys.
Then, my blog www.freeicanmaterials.com is the right place for you. In this blog, I will break the case study into pieces that will be very easy to assimilate. I will also give tips and tricks.
When I was studying for the exam I used the materials for ICAEW's Case Study(more advanced). So, I am in a very good position to explain this topic.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
ICAN CASE STUDY: STYLE AND CONTENT OF APPENDIX-http://www.freeicanmaterials.com
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
A new easy-to-digest material on Merger has been added (ATAX). You can download at www.freeicanmaterials.com
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by MrDraey(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2016
Morning guys,
please for a graduate from ICAN accredited school what level will i start from? and what are d likely exemptions i will get
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Click here to download the Android app for Free ICAN materials- https://s3.amazonaws.com/gonative/static/57973fcc30785de676fa393c/app-release.apk
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Please, add me to all the groups 07083731734
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Hedging forex risk with options. It can be downloaded in a rich and printable PDF format or read online at www.freeicanmaterials.com.
If you have the app, just check
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
A full solution to ICAN's Nov 2015 Case study has been uploaded to www.freeicanmaterials.com.

Please, can someone PM me the questions for the May 2016 diet? Thank you.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by frontpage79: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Please i have only o'level and i wan to start study ican ,how can i do it and where can i start?
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by obisite: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
frontpage79:
Please i have only o'level and i wan to start study ican ,how can i do it and where can i start?

Start with Accounting Technician Scheme (ATS) , of which if you pass all the stages, then you move to ICAN fully... without BSc or HND
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Daviewonder(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Ayhanfeoluwa: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Who is using StarryGold Academy video lectures and how is it as i want to buy it?
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by endyslim: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
hello guys , please i need the ican prep pack to my email. thank kanu-ojicn@hotmail.com
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Agista: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2016
Please i need study pack and pathfinder for foundational level; financial reporting, performance mgt., public sector accounting & finance and mgt, governance & ethicz..can someone send it to my email, wil really appreciate Tnkz agyjosy@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AIT Benin Shut Down, Sacks All Workers / Lady Loses Her OAP Job For Having A Speech Problem (Photo) / When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.