Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,777 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

ISIS Supporter Who Killed Boss And Pinned His Head To A Fence Kills Himself In P - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISIS Supporter Who Killed Boss And Pinned His Head To A Fence Kills Himself In P (759 Views)

Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Supporter Who Killed Boss And Pinned His Head To A Fence Kills Himself In P by officialvabadon(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2015
A French ISIS supporter who killed his boss and pinned his head on the fence of an Industrial gas factory has kille himself in his prison cell. Authorities said on Wednesday.

Yassin Salhi, 35, who was at Fleury-Merogis prison, in the southern suburbs of Paris reportedly hunged himself on bars of his cell using his bedsheets on Tuesday night.

The decease in June was arrested after killing his boss in France and displaying his head on the fence of a gas factory alongside Islamic flags. He was about blowing off the factory before he was arrested.

See more at:http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/isis-supporter-who-killed-boss-and.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Re / Bomb Blast Hits Benin / Diabolical Means Of Dealing With Phone Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.