Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership (391 Views)

Website Partnership / Website Partnership - Investor / Website Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by aikfrank(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
One thing about me is; I love building great sites, but there is really no time to manage them except someone is working with me.

So on this note: I will be available this festive season to build another great idea into a live business. I will handle the site building from scratch to finish, while you will be involved in financing the project and creating the idea.

Don't just contact me and tell me you want a site live Fiverr, that's not a plan! What have you drawn, where is the plan, how do you intend to manage a site like Fiverr and what are your findings about such site?

All I need is someone who would be committed to an idea, by God's grace the site isn't gonna be the problem but the idea must be so great that I would want to invest my time.

Pls contact me, I could be your partner to that dream idea.
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by aikfrank(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2015
You really don't have to contact me if your idea is too precious that you don't wanna share.

So why contacting me

(1) (Reply)

Sitemap Not Found / You Need To Rock This Design If You On Blogger Platform / Domain Name Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.