Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Whats The Current Prices Of Foods And Meat In Your Location - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whats The Current Prices Of Foods And Meat In Your Location (846 Views)

Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana / See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch / Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Current Prices Of Foods And Meat In Your Location by Sunnycliff(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
As we are already in the Yuletide it's not a new thing that food items and consumables is bound to rise. However for the past four years there has been a fairly accepted price range but we want to know the current prices of some of these items in your own location.

Here in Owerri a bag of Imported rice on the average is #11500, A kg of Frozen Chicken #900 while that of Turkey is #1400.
You can as well state other common food staple with their standard unit of measurement and it's cost.
This would give us a realistic insight of our food economy.

Goats range between 12-15k for the Local dwarf he-goat.
Re: Whats The Current Prices Of Foods And Meat In Your Location by udysweet(f): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Here in Lagos,as at today a carton of turkey at ijora is sold for 7600 while chicken laps d big ones goes for 6400(turkeys are usually more expensive)
I can't say for rice cos I ddnt buy(I won a 25kg bag yday on a radio show,so I have free rice,lol)
For me,things are still reasonable. Tomatoes at mushin todau,very strong,red and big ones,5 pieces goes for 200. So wit under 1k or der about depending on d portion of d stew,u can get fresh peppers,bell peppers and tomatoes including the longer version of peppers.
I can however say tin tomatoes are a bit expensiv

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Refined and Oxidized Palm Oil / The Chicken On Indomie Pack Is Back Lol / All Nigerian Recipes Shares A Coconut Fufu Recipe For #worlddiabetesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.