Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

24 Days Before Christmas - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 24 Days Before Christmas (2769 Views)

Twas The Night Before Christmas By Clement Moore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Episode 1 Gun, pills, knife, rope, DDT all laid right on Franca's desk as she stood in front of the desk wondering which one would be quicker and painless. Out of agony and pain she came to a point were she wanted to end it all. It was through no fault of hers, Franca was just a victim of circumstance. As newly elected women's commissioner at her school, she was well respected until her sex tape went viral on campus. Her own boyfriend, whom she loved so much, did this to her out of peer influence. It was a carefully planned action. Ray was able to manipulate Franca right from day one until she finally fell in love with him. Ray and his crew had planned to execute this action just because Franca appeared to be the difficult and unapproachable type on campus since level 100. Even though Ray succeeded in making her fall in love with him, it took him 2 and half years for him to be able to make love to her. It was at that very moment that Ray secretly took coverage of their intercourse as a sign of proof for his crew. Its unfortunate that, the sex tape only came out when she had recently won campus election as the women's commissioner. Apart from the damage it has caused her on campus, her family's dignity was at stake. She was the daughter of a minister. Now all what she could think of was to end her life. She couldn't handle it anymore, everyone had neglected her except Yaw, who has been by her through all this time. Yaw was secretly in love with Franca but she on the other hand always treated him as her kid brother because she was two years older than him, and he was her junior too. The only reason she keeps Yaw around her was to use him as a "listener" and above all, she felt secured around him but never had any feelings for him. Franca had locked herself up in her room weeping. She began writing her final words which was full of regrets and apologies to her Father. Yaw on the other hand had also just seen Franca's sex video, even though he had warned her about Ray so many times, he still stood by her and respected her decision because of the unique love he had for her. When Yaw saw the video, she called Franca several times but she didn't pick up, he knew instantly that something was wrong, so he begun to rush straight to her hostel which was about 30 minutes away from his place. Franca had finished writing her suicide note, she picked the gun up and pointed it her head ready to pull the trigger. "No, that will make noise and call the attention of the neighbors" she said to herself. She picked up the Pills, and was ready to swallow about 50-80 unprescribed tablets. "No No, i can easily be saved, if am found on time" She said to herself. Franca found a lot of reasons not to kill herself until she arrived at the knife. She picked the sharp knife out and got ready to pierce it into her tummy. Yaw had at that instant gotten to her door, he kept on banging the locked door but Franca who had heard Yaw calling out her name didn't answer as she was determined to finish it up. She held the knife, raised it high above to enable her use force to pierce deep into her tummy. Yaw was getting frustrated and was about leaving until he heard Franca cry out.
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by toluine56(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Paragraph this shi nw
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Episode 3 Father : "meaning" Doc: "Your daughter has lost her memory, sir" Father: "Oh no!" Doc: "Her recovery will be slow, but this is the time she needs your attention more, the good news is that, she is responding to treatment and may be discharged in a day or two." Yvonne, on the following day, went to the station to interrogate Yaw. Upon getting to the station, the Crime investigator also interrogated her to know her side. It was a quick one though, now it was time for her to meet Yaw. Yaw came out of the cell looking devastated Yvonne: "Young man, tell me what happened, lets do this quick" Yaw: "please before i do that, tell me how she is please." The concerned look on Yaw's face looked real to Yvonne. She noticed that there was something different about Yaw, however this did not distract her, she was determined to come to the root of the matter as soon as possible. Yvonne : "She is alive, i guess that is a disappointment to you, just go on and tell me everything" Yaw: "Franca and i have been friends since first year until this sudden event happened between she and her boyfriend on campus." Franca: "Are you saying my sister was dating, and what event are you talking about" Yaw: "Somehow, her guy was able to take coverage of their intercourse together and sent it viral afterwards on the internet." Yvonne's face dropped upon hearing what Yaw was saying. She couldn't believe her ears that her sister's tape is out there without her knowing. Yvonne: " what are saying, are you sure about this" Yaw: "Yeah, it was out of frustration that Franca decided to take her life, that is when i came in. She had already stabbed herself with the knife when i got there. She tried committing suicide." Yvonne noticed that what Yaw was saying had some iota of truth in it. Yvonne:"i want to see this video and who ever is behind it. I need to see this immediately before the issue escalates." Yaw: " the video is on my phone, which is in the possession of the policemen, madam am innocent, you can ask Franca about all this when she is fine. Am innocent" Yaw held the hand of Yvonne trying to convince her that he is innocent. Yvonne was getting convinced about what Yaw was saying. The way he held her hand firm and looked straight into her eyes, gave her a feeling she has never felt before. She felt the warm temperature of Yaw's hand and began to feel weird as he held on to it pleading.
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
toluine56:
Paragraph this shi nw
Tanx let me work on it
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by toluine56(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Stormisova:

Tanx let me work on it
Aite, better person
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Episode 4
She felt the warm temperature of Yaw's hand and began to feel weird as he held on to it pleading. She has never felt that way before. It was strange feeling. There and then she began to see him in a different way that she can't describe. Yvonne quickly took her hand off. Yaw thought that probably his actions offended her. "Sorry madam, sorry" He apologized. "Don't worry, am ok, i have to take my leave now" said Yvonne "Please am innocent, madam am innocent" Yaw kept pleading as he was led back into his cell. Yvonne got to the counter and with the influence that she had as a minister daughter and requested for Yaw's phone. The phone was handed over to her without any questioning. She took time went through the content of the phone and finally saw the tape. She began to feel bad as she saw the video of her own sister being treated that way. Immediately she ordered for the release of Yaw and also dropped all charges against him. Her decision was not only influenced by the video but by what she felt for Yaw. As a matter of fact, for the first time, she was falling in love. As much as the crime investigator was so much surprise of her order, he had no option. Before Yaw was released, Yvonne left leaving her complementary card to be given to Yaw. He was then instantly released and was subsequently given the complementary card. Yaw was so surprised that Yvonne would take such a step. Probably he may have been able to convince her, he thought. He quickly called her not only to show appreciation but find out were Franca was so he could go and see her. On phone: YVONNE: Hello YAW: hello madam, This is Yaw, thank you so much madam, God bless you. Thank you so much for seeing the truth in what i said. YVONNE: no need for that, you can a better way to do that. Anyway, i saw the video on phone and i need you to get in contact with the guy behind this. I want to meet you two latest by tomorrow. I have a deal for him. Can you do that? YAW: madam i will, i bring him to your office, madam one more thing, i want to know the where about of Franca, i need to see how she is doing. Yvonne instantly got jealous. She expected Yaw to be hailing her all the time but not to show to much concern for Franca. She hanged up the call without answering him. She unnecessarily got upset over Yaw. "What does he take for" She asked herself.
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Episode 5

"What does he take me for"
She asked herself.
She then sat on her office desk thinking and asking herself series of questionm.
"This is unusual of me, what is wrong with me, I don't know what is happening,
Yaw is extra ordinary, why do I feel of being with him all the time".
Yvonne didn't know how to deal with such feelings, it was completely new to her, all she wanted was to get what she wants no matter how she gets it, she just wanted to be at Yaw's presence.
The following day, things began usual, Franca was looking healthy at the hospital as Yvonne and her dad went to visit her.
She couldn't even recognize them when they came,however she had already undergone phychological counceling therapy to make her understand the situation she was in. Her awareness of her condition will help her recover quickly.
Yvonne and her dad made her aware of their relationship that exist with her. They told her about her school life and how happy she was as a person. Franca became comfortable as they told her about the basic things in her. The doctor advised that she should always be surrounded by friends and loved ones. She should also spend more time at places she normally hangout before she encountered this misfortune. Upon speaking to her all this while,the got along very well until Franca made a strange request.
"Dad, i am aware of my situation and we all
know what the doctors advised was. I need a
favor from you." Franca asked
"What is it my daughter, am your father and Yvonne is your sister, we are here for you, tell me what you want and consider it done" her father responded.
"Ok, thank you so much. All I want is to go back to the school I was and start over my life again. But my condition should be kept secret". Said Franca.
Her Dad had no problem with the request and
promised to grant it but Yvonne on the other
side was not pleased because of the sex tape
that had gone viral and secondly because she
knew Yaw will have to be with Franca all the
time.
Yvonne escused them and went outside the ward to make a phone call leaving Franca and her dad.
Her call was to Yaw and she requested how far he has gone with their earlier agrement.
Madam I have been able to contact him what time can we come by said Yaw.
Good be there in the next two hours my the location of my office is in the card I gave you earlier. Make sure you be there in time, she hung up immediately in order for Yaw not to ask her the whereabout of Franca again.
With the progress of Franca's health the doctor made them aware the she will be discharged the following morning.
This was goodnews for them. Without wasting much time Yvonne set out of the hospital and went straight to her office.
She got there a bit late and met Yaw and Ray at the reception, her gaze was on Yaw, she felt like hugging him that moment but for the first time she controlled herself.
She invited them into her office to commerce the discussion.
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Episode 6
Yvonne invited them into her office to
commence the discussion.
Yvonne just went straight ahead without beating
around the bush. She knew the deal she was
about to offer was a fair one and acceptable.
"I believe you are Ray, Franca's ex." Asked
Yvonne
"Yes you are right" Ray answered.
"Good, am not interested in whatever you have against her that made you do such unlawful thing, am a good person to place charges against you and place you behind bars"
Ray got scared and knelt down to beg her.
Get up before you make me more angry than I am, you are lucky her father, the minister is not aware of this and if the issue escalates, it will ruin his political career. This is why I called you here. Am givin you 24 hours to take all traces of that video off the internet. The damages have already been done.but do this or have yourself to blame. Yvonne offered in the deal.
Ray : "madam consider it done, am sorry it won't
happen again."
Yvonne: " Secondly, Ray and Yaw am going to
pay you two an amount of 2000ghc each to keep
your mouths shut about what am about telling
you"
As soon as they heard the amount involved, their
interest in the matter was rekindled.
"Franca, is coming back to school but as a
different person. I am telling you this because
you have been the closest people in her life on
campus. She will be back on campus as a new
person, apparently, she's suffering from amnesia
and does not even recognize or remember her
Own family not to talk about the video."I need you two to keep your mouths shut up about her situation and she also make sure that doesn't come across that video.
Yvonne said and quickly wrote a check down but
to her amazement Yaw refused it.
Yaw: "am sorry madam i can't accept this, I
want Franca's well being and i don't need to be
paid for that"
Yvonne felt embarrassed with the actions of
Yaw. It was getting late, so she dismissed Ray.
All the other workers had also signed out of
work.
Yvonne and Yaw continued battling each other
over the money until Yaw asked a question.
Yaw: " madam, i really don't understand why
you're giving out this money but i want to know
the relationship between you and Franca"
Yvonne: " if you care to know, she is my client.
Am Franca's lawyer."
She lied about it. The weather began to change
as it was getting late into the night. It appeared
that it was going to rain.
They then decided to let matters lie and continue
some other time. As soon as they stepped out of
the interior office to the reception, the rain
began to fall. Yvonne requested that Yaw should
join her so she could drop him off at his place
since it was raining.
They both rushed to Yvonne's car and sat in.
The rain was so heavy that within the shortest
time they were both wet.
Unfortunately, as Yvonne began to start her car,
it didn't respond. She tried several times but the
situation remained the same. They then had no
option but to go back to the office.
Again they rushed out of the car and ran straight into the office. At this moment all their cloths where driping with rain water.
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Are you enjoying the story? Drop your comment
Pls critics are also welcome...remember ur comments are the fuel that kipz my pen flowing.....tanx
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2015
Episode 7 (18+)
Again they rushed from the car and went straight into the office. At this moment all their cloths were dripping with rain water. They were wetting the office carpet, Yvonne quickly took off her shirt leaving her in bra and skirt. Her curved shaped in her bra got the attention of Yaw. For a moment he lost concentration and kept on gazing at her shiny looking breast as it looked firm in her in soaked bra. Lust sets in. He tried taking his eyes off but Yaw was so weak. Yvonne noticed the gaze and for a moment the room was just silent as soon as their eyes met. They kept starring at each other eye to eye until Yvonne broke the silent. "Yaw, I'm feeling cold" said Yvonne. She didn't wait for Yaw to respond, she went and hugged him right away. She held on to his body for awhile feeling the warm temperature of him. They mutually began to think deep wondering who will make the first move. Yaw couldn't help it, he rub his hand at Yvonne's back and got hold of the clasp of the bra. He took the bold step to unclasp it. As he did this, Yvonne knew what was happening, she had never felt that sensitive before. She held on to is body tighter than usual. Now, Yaw gently took off one hand of the bra and slowly made his way to her nipples. She began fumbling it till you could hear the breath and heart beat of Yvonne. She was breathing fast now as Yaw kept on tickling her nipples. He had gotten comfortable to make further moves now when he noticed that Yvonne was responding positively. It went of hand, they aggressively cleared to office desk to make way for them. Yaw then came on top of Yvonne who was by then braless. He kissed her all over body right from her neck to her breast. Sucked her nipples which appeared to be the most sensitive part of Yvonne. He then gently took of her panty and threw it somewhere in the office. Now Yaw was ready to enter her. Yvonne then looked straight into his eyes and said "Yaw, please be gentle. This my first time. I love you" Yaw didn't respond to her and penetrated at that moment. Initially it was a painful but Yvonne began to enjoy as time went on. They both fell asleep after their sensational sex at the office till the following morning. There waken up by several knock on the door that led to Yvonne's office. "Who could that be" Yvonne asked herself as they hurriedly got dressed.
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Episode 8

"Who could that be"
She asked herself as they hurried got dressed.
The person continued banging the door several times until Yvonne went to open it.
It was her father.
She was very nervous when she saw him, she invited him in.
Her Father was so surprised to see her early in
the office that morning with this unknown guy.
He had been trying to reach her since the
previous night but her phone was out of reach.
He had already gone to her place but met her
absence.
Yaw escused them and went back home wen Yvonne's father came in.
"Yvonne where have you been, i have been trying
to call you several times."
Her Father asked.
Yvonne: "I'm sorry Dad, i have been a little busy
at the office. I am sorry."
Father:" Yvonne your sister will be discharged
today, i came to tell you so you can go and pick
her up, i have a meeting to attend"
Yvonne: "ok Dad, i will do that"
She still looked nervous and her Dad began to be
suspicious.
Father: "Yvonne, what is it? You are acting
strange"
Yvonne:" Dad, am ok, just a little stressed up"
Father: "anyway, you haven't told me about the
progress of the investigation, i want to know the
people behind this. "
Yvonne began to fumble with her words and as
soon as she was ready to answer him, her father
saw Yvonne's panty lying on the floor near to the
office desk.
She was in so much hurry to dress when she heard her father knocking. The panty was just lying there.
"Yvonne, what is this, panty in your office, what
have you been doing here, tell me who is that
guy i met here" He asked her.
On the other hand, Yaw kept wondering what had
happened. He just had sex with Yvonne. He
began to regret his actions and hated himself for
allowing lust control him.
He had no feelings for Yvonne, but what
bothered him was that he was the one that broke
her virginity.
The only decision he could arrive at, was to
avoid her.
Back at the office Yvonne had become so
unusually timid, she was not that type.
You could see that she has been transformed.
Yvonne was a different person. Her father hadn't
seen this side of her ever since she was born.
He skipped the questions when he realized this
attitude. He went out and asked her to go and
pick Franca up.
She went to the hospital not long after her dad had left her office. She got to the hospital and
saw that Franca had already packed her stuff
and was just waiting for her.
Yvonne was happy to see her, she gave her a
hug and walked her to her car.
Immediately they set off to the house.
All of a sudden Franca out of no where popped
out a question.
"Who is Ray?"
Franca asked.
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Episode 10

Yvonne and Franca turned around and saw Yaw.
Franca kept staring at Yaw as he rushed towards
them.
Yvonne looked miserable as she saw the look on
Franca's face when she saw Yaw. It was as if
she remembered something.
Yaw couldn't control himself than to give Franca
a hug.
He felt like not letting go. He held onto her until
she began retrieving.
"Franca, i miss you so much, how are you, i have
been...." Yaw was talking too much, Yvonne had
to interrupt.
"Franca this is Yaw a fellow student in your school. Don't worry he is on our side, he knows everything" Yvonne said with a
wild look on her face. That look was to draw
Yaw's attention to the deal they had yesterday.
"Oh ok, nice meeting you, sorry i can't make you
out, you know my condition" Franca said.
Yaw was very hurt that aside Franca's condition,
it appears that there was no form of attraction
on her part. He never got the love that he
wanted, and now his friendship is even at stake.
"Yaw, what brings you here" Yvonne asked.
Yaw was so hurt that he had to change his mind
and leave.
"I was just passing by to a friend's place. I'm heading home now" Yaw answered her.
"Ok, Just to let you know, Franca will be coming
to campus, kindly watch her back for me"Yvonne
said. Ironically, she was trying to remind Yaw of
their agreement.
Yaw couldn't stand there anymore. He went
away looking upset and depressed.
"Erm sis, what's wrong with that guy, he looks
depressed" Franca asked.
"Don't bother yourself that much dear sis, it's
one of those things, lemme rush and get my cell"
Yvonne answered as she rushed to get her cell
phone.
Franca was not that convinced, she decided to
look around for Yaw before Yvonne returns.
It was too late, as soon as she saw him, he had
already boarded a car and sat in.
"Never mind, I will meet him tomorrow"she told
herself and went back to the car park.
Meanwhile Yvonne was on her way back, she
made a strange call to an unknown person to
update him of the current situation.
Nevertheless, they continued the city expedition.
They had a lot of fun. One could see that Franca
was beginning to come around.
That sister love bond still existed and was
rejuvenated.
Soon they got home, took supper and rested for
the next day.
Yaw on the other hand was so discouraged, but
he never gave up, he decided to be in school
early the following morning.
The night was long for him, soon it was morning,
he dressed up nicely, looking very smart in his
outfit with a lovely scented perfume, he did all
this to meet Franca and impress her if possible.
He set off and by the time he got to campus,
They where few students arround because it was still early.
One lecturer noticed him and called him to his
office to help him sort out some exam scripts.
Yaw thought he could quickly finish with this
before Franca arrives, unfortunately as soon as
he entered the lecturer's office, Yvonne and
Franca also arrived.
Yvonne made that strange call again to meet
them up. It was Ray.
Ray met them right at the entrance of the
school.
Franca and Ray's eyes met.
He walked towards them, greeted and took
Franca by the hand.
As soon as he held her hand, Franca began to
feel this chemistry between them, like they had
known each other for long. She liked that feeling then began to smile all the way through.
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Episode 11

As soon as he held her hand, Franca began to
feel this chemistry between them, like they had
known each other for long. She liked that feeling
and begun to smile all the way through.
Yvonne introduced him as Ray alright but its only
coincidentally that he and Franca's ex bare the
same name.
Yvonne had to be on her way, she left Franca in
the care of Ray and went back home. To her,
she felt this the only time Ray will have to make
amends for what he had done to her sister.
On the other hand, she wanted this so she could
know her future with Yaw. She eventually arrived
at the decision of meeting Yaw at same spot
where they had their first sex, where she broke
her virginity.
That means she has to call Yaw right away and
schedule their meeting as soon as possible.
Back on campus, Yaw had finished with the
lecturer's assignment and was waiting for the
arrival of Franca.
It was not long that he saw Franca and Raw happily holding each others hand on campus.
"What, Ray again." He asked himself.
Yaw's heart got broken, he was completely hurt
by this. He began thinking and until he was
bumped into by his course mate, Susan the
gossip.
Susan was the type that had all the campus info
at her fingers tips, whether it has to do with
news about lecturers awarding grades to
students after sex, news about who is dating
who, double dating etc.
You could always count on her for such
information. She knew everything in and out of
campus. She knew about the sex tape, she also
knew about the love Yaw have for Franca.
She bumped into Yaw not by chance but
purposely to tease him.
"Hehe, Yaw paa, see the look on your face, you
wana cry anaa" Susan teased him.
"Get out of my sight girl, i have better things
doing" Yaw said.
Susan laughed at him the more with the
statement he just made.
Susan; "hahahahaha, you should see the look on your face when you said that, after all the girl you
love so much is again back with the guy that
sent her sex tape viral, you are here staring at
them. Ohhhh Yaw, i pity you ohh, see my little
advice to you, stop being a fool and wise up,
there are so many girls on campus, look sharp
and stop acting like a bitch"
She gave that strong punch line that made Yaw
instantly realize that he was making a fool out of
himself.
Suddenly the thought of Yvonne came back into
his mind.
"Why don't i fix things with Yvonne" He asked
himself.
Coincidentally Yvonne's call came through that momentYaw: "Yvonne"
Yvonne: "Yaw, i want to meet you, we need to
talk"
Yaw: "same here, i really need us to talk badly"
Yvonne: "Can you come over to the office by
lunch time? "
Yaw: "sure, i will be there"
He hanged up and headed to class.
Soon it was lunch time, Yaw quickly went to
Yvonne's office without wasting anytime.
When they saw each other Yvonne wanted to
grab hold of him and give him a kiss.
Yvonne didn't waste time she went ahead and
told Yaw how she truly feels about him.
Yvonne: " You the only guy that have ever made
me feel this way, i love you so much, make me
yours Yaw."
Yaw looked straight into her eyes and saw that she was completely being honest with her feelings.
Yaw:"Yvonne, i appreciate the love for me, if i
should tell you same, then am a liar, but am
willing to love you, i may to not love you now,
but teach me how to love you just the way you
love me, teach me how to love you"
It was a dream come true for Yvonne, she smiled
at him, the mood was right, she looked into his
eyes and planted a kiss on his mouth. Yaw
kissed back, he held Yvonne by her waist while
they kissed passionately.
The kiss got deep, tongue wrestling and lips
clinging. Yvonne softly bit his lower lip to entice
him more, Yaw on the other hand held her tight
and run his hand on her breast which was hidden
beneath her shirt and bra.
It was lunch time, so all the workers had gone
on break including Yvonne's secretary.
While they were kissing deeply, suddenly Ray and
Franca budged in and saw them.
Apparently Yvonne had forgotten that she told
Ray and Franca that, she will be coming over to
take them to lunch.
They decided to come over themselves since she
was running late.
Yaw and Yvonne quickly stopped upon seeing
them.
Franca was not too bothered when she saw them, but the comment she made, made an
issue.
"Oh sorry sis, we should have knocked" Franca
said.
"Sis?" Yaw asked with a surprised look on his face
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Episode 12

"Sis?" Yaw asked with a surprised look on his
face.
Before Franca could answer, Yvonne quickly
interrupted.
"Ermm Franca, don't worry, what brings you here,
oh hold on, the lunch, lets go right away" said
Yvonne, she was fumbling through out.
When Yaw saw Franca though, he still had
feelings for her. He just kept staring at her until
Franca noticed it.
Yvonne asked Yaw and Ray to excuse them as
she talks to Franca alone. She had an
information from her Dad.
"Wow, you didn't tell me you were going out with
that guy?" Franca asked
Yvonne "oh it escaped me. Well anyway i
have an information from Dad. You know his
birthday is on 25th December, he wants to
surprise us by reading his Will"
Franca: "i see, his will? Well sounds like a good
idea to me "
Yvonne: "that's the information he wants me to
pass on to you, but i want us to throw a party for
him, he has really been a good dad"
Franca: "Yvonne am in ok, can we go and have
our lunch already, am really famished"
Yvonne was a bit surprised that Franca didn't
show much interest in what she said, however
she decided not to pay attention, since she
thought that Franca was still recovering from her
health condition.
When they got to the office reception, Yaw was
no where to be found, Ray was the only one
there. Yvonne tried calling him but he never
answered the call.
No one knew where Yaw was. Yvonne thought
that he had rushed back to campus so she didn't
worry that much.
Yvonne, Franca and Ray proceeded for their lunch. They interacted with each other and had
fun.
Franca was getting along with Ray very well.
When the lunch was over, Yvonne decided to
take them back to campus but they refused. You
could tell that they wanted a moment alone.
Yvonne then left them and went back to the
office.
One thing she found worrying was the fact that
Franca was recovering too fast. To her it was
quite unusual.
She thought that perhaps Franca was enjoying
the company of Ray.
Ray on the other hand promised to bring Franca
home once they are done with their hangout.
Yvonne went back to the office, she kept calling
Yaw all this while but this time around his phone
was off.
Ray and Franca went back to campus after they
took a couple of drinks at the restaurant.
Ray suggested that he shows Franca where his
hostel is. She didn't hesitate at all.
Together, they went to the hostel.
Upon reaching there, Ray took Franca to his room.
That was the exact place where the sex tape
was recorded.
As soon as Franca got in, the smell, the color of
the carpet, the entire room looked familiar to
her.
It was as if she had been there before. The look
on her face suddenly changed. She looked more
suspicious.
Ray gave her a seat, and told her to relax herself
as he gets some drinks from the hostel kitchen.
Franca sat in the room, she looked around the
room, trying to recall her memory. One thing she
was so sure was that, she knew she had been
there before.
She came across Ray's laptop which was
already on. She decided to surf through just to
occupy her.
She saw a folder on the desktop named "My
stuff"
She opened it, and saw a whole set of different
pictures at different locations of herself and Ray.
She got surprised, started going through until she
came across a video among the pictures, she
played it and that's it the sex tape.
She saw it and began to feel afraid, Ray entered
the room with the drinks and saw her.
As soon as he saw her.before Franca could
open her mouth to ask any question, Ray gave
her a back hand slap. She screamed and fell
unconscious.
Yaw who was following them all along, right from
Yvonne's office to the restaurant, campus then
to the hostel from a distance, just to keep an
eye on Franca, out of the feeling he had for her,
heard Franca's scream.
He budged into the room and saw Franca lying
motionless on the floor.
He immediately pounced on Ray, landed a heavy
fist blow on his face that got his nose bleeding
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Episode 13

He immediately pounced on Ray, landed a heavy
fist blow on his face that got his nose bleeding.
Ray returned the blow but wasn't too strong
enough to weaken Yaw. Yaw indeed had the
upper hand in this by battle, he gave him another
punch that pushed him towards the wall.
Franca by then was coming to live, she saw the
whole fight but was helpless cause she was
weak. Even when she wanted to scream for help,
her voice got faint.
She had no option than to just lie down on the floor till she gather more strengh.
Before Yaw could make his next move, Ray had
already got hold of a knife and was ready to stub
Yaw.
Yaw held his hand which the knife trying to force
him to let go of it.
Indeed it was a horrible fight, it got very bloody,
as Yaw tried to force the knife off Rays hand, he
on the other hand was pushing it towards Yaw's
tummy.
Yaw was stronger than Ray, anytime be cast his
eyes on Franca, the more strength he gathered.
He was able to turn the knife around and
suddenly the knife rather pieced Ray's tummy.
It was a deep piecing, Ray screamed as blood
gushed from his tummy like fountain water.
Ray was dying. Yaw left hold of him and
attended to Franca with Ray's blood all over his
hand.
He helped Franca up, carried her on his hands and left the scene
Ray was lying down bleeding, with the stubbed
Knife still in his tummy. He tried calling for help
but no one was around.
Yaw took Franca home, gave her some pain
killers and laid her on his bed.
He rushed to the bathroom and washed down
Rays blood off him.
Now he began feeling nervous, was Ray alive, he
kept asking himself.
He shivered the more he thought of it.
He then took the phone to call Yvonne and
informed about what has happened. Franca didn't
like the idea.
"Yam, don't tell her anything, just inform her to come and pick me at your end" said Franca as she still lied down on the bed.
Yaw did exactly that but he realized that Franca
was sobbing. He went closer to her on the bed,
wiped her tears.
"Yaw, why did you risk your life for me" Franca
asked.
"Shush dear, calm down, just get rest until
Yvonne gets here, then we can talk about it."
Yaw said.
Franca looked straight into his eyes, she realized
that there was something secured around him.
He looks honest and pure.
Yaw noticed the gaze from Franca. This is the
closest he had ever been with her. For a
moment, he had forgotten everything that had
happened.
He looked at Franca from where he was seated
from the side of his bed. His eyes kept looking
at her filled pink lower lip. He felt like kissing it
that moment.
"Do it" Franca commanded.
"What" Yaw asked.
"Do it, go ahead, do it, i know what you are
thinking" Franca said.
She realized that Yaw was not having the
courage to do that. She held his neck and slowly
pulled him towards her.
Yaw responded immediately, and gave her a kiss.
It was a soft kiss and a short one.
Before they knew it they were invaded by the
police.
"Are you Yaw" said a Police man.
Yaw: "Yes, thats me,"
Police: "You have been arrested as a prime
suspect for the murder of Mr. Ray Eshun.
You have the right to remain silent or anything
you say will be used against you in the court of
law"
Franca kept pleading that he was innocent as she saw Yaw being handcuffed and taken away.
She was still weak to get on her feet but
eventually she managed to get up and followed
them as they walked to the door.
Yvonne arrived just on time to see them.
"Whats going on here officers" She asked.
Franca quickly answered her. "Yaw, has been
arrested for the murder of Ray, Yvonne, it was a
self defense, Yaw saved my life"
Yvonne had little to do about the arrest at that
moment but had a plan in mind.
Yaw was then taken away to the police station
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Episode 14

Yaw was then taken away to the police station.
Yvonne and Franca quickly followed them in
Yvonne's car.
Yvonne asked Franca what really happened.
Franca told her everything and even about the
sex tape she saw.
Yvonne:" am sorry dear sis, its all my fault"
Franca:"Thank God, Yaw was there to save my
life. He is an angel"
Yvonne face changed when Franca made such
comment. She was so jealous at that moment.
Franca: "Yvonne, how come you didn't tell me
you two were going out, until i met both of you
kissing at your office?
Yvonne: " sis, this is not the time for this
discussion ok, Yaw is in deep trouble cause of
you. Let me deal with that first"
She said this in angry tone. Franca noticed it and
cast her mind back to Ray's room and how it all
happened.
One thing that kept popping into her mind was
the short soft kiss from Yaw.
It felt so real and even though it didn't last long,
it made an impact to her.
She began thinking deep
about Yaw and kept asking herself so many
questions.
"Why would a guy go to that extent for me, why
didn't he hesitate kissing me, How come he was
on time to save me, was he spying on me ? "
She kept asking herself. Soon they arrived at the
police station where Yaw was already placed
behind bars after writing his statement.
Yvonne kept calling his Dad, just to use his
influence to release Yaw, but was to no avail.
Yvonne then decided to go after her Dad at his
office. Franca on the other hand stayed behind
until Yvonne returns.
Because of who her father was, she was allowed
to speak to Yaw.
Yaw actually didn't look troubled, somehow he
knew that in no time he will be released.
Franca spoke to Yaw and expressed gratitude for
what he had done for her.
She ensured him that she will make sure he gets
out of cells within the shortest time.
"Where is Yvonne" Yaw asked Franca
"She is after our Father, he can get you out with
just a single phone call" said Franca.
Yaw: "Father? Are you sort of related to Yvonne?
Franca: " What kind if question is that, don't you
know Yvonne is my sister?
Yaw got surprise when he heard it, but he didn't
make it obvious for Franca to notice.
Yaw: "Sorry, am just not myself"
Franca: "i understand, you are here, and your
girlfriend is out there fighting for your freedom, i
really envy her"
Yaw face lighted up when she heard that
statement. He quickly followed up with a
question
Yaw: "why do you say that, do you wanna be in
her place"
Franca: "oh please, no girl wouldn't love a man
that will protect her"
Yaw quickly had a different impression about
Franca. Must she have a reason to be in love.
He began comparing Franca and Yvonne.
Yvonne saw something in him right from when he
was accused of attempting to kill her sister,
even to the extent that he owe her gratitude for
his freedom and now she is out there trying ones
more to get him out of here.
Franca on the other hand have been loved by
Yaw ever since they met. Even though Yaw has
never been bold to tell her because Ray was
around, she had never been able to see it.
She lost her memory alright but must one have a
reason to love. Must he save Franca's love
before she feel anything for him.
One thing that he never liked was the fact that
Yvonne had lied to him about being Franca's
sister.
Franca pushed Yaw to the wall by daring him
with these statements.
You think I don't see it in your eyes that you feel something for me, even from the way stared at
me this morning, from your kiss right after that
chaos. Who will do that, except if you feel
something for me, Tell me Yaw, are you in love
with me?" Franca asked.
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Episode 15

"You think, i don't see it in your eyes that you
feel something for me, even from the way stared
at me this morning, from your kiss right after
that chaos. Who will do that, except if feel
something for me" Franca asked.
Yaw was in a dilemma, yes he was in love with
Franca, but He knew there was no way she will
ever feel the same way for him. Franca will only
be with Yaw for saving her life.
Yaw didn't want his relationship that way. All
what he wanted was transparency, mutual love,
honesty and sacrifice.
He has been able to get that from Yvonne,
except that he does not feel the same thing for
her.
Earlier today, he had already made a
Commitment with Yvonne. He availed himself to be taught by Yvonne how to love her in return.
This bothered him so much that he didn't know wot to tell Franca.
However he decided to be honest about it.
Yaw: "Franca, if i say that i don't feel anything
for you then i will be lying to you. I love you. I
have loved you all this while but there comes a
time that, love may not necessitate a
relationship.
I love you alright, but this same love does not
permit me to be with you. I owe my commitment
to Yvonne."
Franca became very sad and emotional about
what Yaw was saying. She has never seen any
guy with such a pure heart as that of Yaw.
For that reason alone, she was not ready to give
up on Yaw. She wants to be with him, she can't
let him slip by. Yaw in a null shell was just a
good "thing".
Franca: " Yaw, Yaw, you can't deny what your
heart is telling you, i make my decision now. I
want to be with you. Don't take away this
happiness from me. It is me you love not
Yvonne.
Your happiness lies in me"
Yvonne has already returned to the police and was listening to them without their notice.
They only noticed her, after she began sobbing
hard.
Yvonne for the first time cried over a guy.
She stood there and looked at them, Franca on
the other hand felt bad for her sister hearing
what ever she had told Yaw.
Yvonne still in tears said
"Yaw, I love you, you are my first ever love, i
gave myself to you without you asking for it.
Yeah, i know i have lied to you but that makes
me human. Am imperfect.
But i understand.
Anyway, Yaw you are a free man, my dad has ordered for your release immidiately. Your bailing is being processed.
Franca, I will be waiting for you in my car so we can go home."
She said this and sadly went away to her car.
Franca and Yaw was at that moment
speechless.
They both felt guilty especially Yaw.
At that very moment, Yaw felt the pain Yvonne
was going through. It was the same thing he
went through all this while with Franca.
Probably Yvonne's own hurt the more, her
virginity, her pride was given to him at a silver
platter.
Yaw saw Yvonne differently now, he finally saw the good in her and that made him more guilty as ever.
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bring it on, bro. The story is really enticing, I like it. You'll make a nice writer soon. Maybe you could work on your details and how you convey emotions though. You aren't that really punctilious.
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by aprilwise(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2015
Bring it on, I like d drama of love in a triangle.

1 Like

Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2015
Episode 16

Yaw saw Yvonne differently now, he finally saw
the good in her and that made him feel more
guilty as ever.
Soon, Yaw was released right after they finished
processing the bail.
Yaw wanted to show appreciation to Yvonne so
together with Franca they both headed towards
Yvonne's car, where she was waiting.
Franca held Yaw's hand without regarding what
Yvonne will feel about it.
As soon as they got to the car, Yvonne was
seated behind the wheel ready to take off,
Franca jumped onto Yaw with a hug.
"At least, the good news is you have been
released. I will call you when i get home, byeee"
Franca said this right after the hug and went into
the car.
Yvonne was still hurt and kept her eyes away from Franca and Yaw. Tears couldn't stop rolling down her cheeks.
As soon as Franca got into the car, Yvonne
quickly drove off giving Yaw no opportunity to
speak to her.
Franca was not being sensitive to her sister
knowing very well that she was hurt.
She smiled all the way through till they got
home.
Yvonne never spoke any word to her, she just
went straight to her bedroom and locked herself
up.
Franca thought it was normal, she sat at the
living room thinking of Yaw with smiles all over
her face.
Yvonne kept shedding tears in her bedroom. Her
pillow was soaked with tears. She felt so hurt
that she needed someone to talk to.
The only friend she had since high school was
Daisy.
They were no longer friends anymore because Yvonne changed her way of doing things because of a guy call (YAW).
This was the only opportunity to reconcile with
her, she thought.
She immediately picked up the phone and called
her to come over.
Daisy got there in no time, Franca then directed
her to Yvonne's room.
Franca couldn't stop thinking of Yaw. She picked
up the phone to call and talk to him.
Yaw: "Hello"
Franca: "I miss you, i just called to show my
appreciation. "
Yaw : " Don't worry, is Yvonne around?
Franca: " Yeah, she is in her room."
Yaw: " i am coming over right away"
Franca thought that Yaw was coming to see her
(Franca), she was so happy and excited.
She quickly went to shower up and waited for
him.
That wasn't Yaw's intention. He wanted to make
things right. He made up his mind to make it up
to Yvvone and there was no way he could wait
For another day to do that, it has to be now or never.
He quickly went to Franca's place. It was a bit late though when he arrived.
Franca gave him a big hug upon seeing him, she
wanted to give him a kiss but surprisingly Yaw
refused and asked of Yvonne.
Franca was surprised when he asked of Yvonne.
"She is in her room, Baby, i thought you came to
see me? Said Franca.
"Far from that, i want to see Yvonne, let her
know i'm here" Yaw insisted.
Franca had no option than to call Yvonne for
him.
She shouted out her name but no answer.
"Yaw i think she must be sleeping or something"
Franca said.
"Franca, kindly go and check for me, i need to
see her" Said Yaw.
Franca who was reluctant to go in the initial
stage, eventually went. Yaw couldn't hold himself
up any longer that he ended up following Franca.
Franca only noticed Yaw was following her when
she was at the door step of Yvonne.
The Door, wasn't closed, the first knock was
enough to push the door open.
To Franca and Yaw's surprise, Yvonne laid naked
in bed with Daisy's face buried in between her
thighs, giving her an MouthAction in other words
licking her clitoris.
Yvonne and Daisy were lesbian partners until She
met Yaw where she fell in love for the first time and also had real sex for the first time
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Bring it on, bro. The story is really enticing, I like it. You'll make a nice writer soon. Maybe you could work on your details and how you convey emotions though. You aren't that really punctilious.

Tanx man
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Episode 18

"Franca how come you remember all this, this happened 3 years ago in level 100, how
come you remember?" Yaw anxiously asked.
She stood, realizing she had said too much out of anger. She got more furious and
started spilling the beans.
"Yes i remember, i remember everything right at the moment where i saw my tape on
Ray's laptop, So stop looking pity on me. I can be on my own now." Franca said.
"But Franca how, since when, how? Don't you think we need explanation" Asked Yvonne
"Look who is talking, the lesbian...." Franca said but was interrupted when her Daddy
arrived from work.
He heard Franca's statement and wondered who they were referring to.
"Whats going on here, who is a lesbian, and who is this gentleman" He asked
Franca almost said the whole thing but Yvonne over shadowed her and interrupted.
"Ermm Daddy, you are welcome, this is the young man i told you about, the one who
saved Franca's life today, he came here to thank you himself for ordering for his
release" Yvonne quickly lied to save the situation.
"Is that so, I should be the one thanking him, young man, thank you so much, how can I repay you" daddy said.
Franca immediatly seized the oppurtunity and turned things around in her favour.
"Father let me use this oppurtunity to introduce him to you, his name is Yaw, my boy friend" Franca said.
Yvonne and Yaw didn't know what to do.
Yaw himself was just choked with words. There was no way he can deny Franca at the
moment.
He just stood there mute with nothing to do. Franca's attitude just turned him off.
He had never seen this side of her before. To him Franca was just a little naive lady
who was the emotional type.
He just couldn't believe that Franca can be cruel this way.
Yaw had no option than to ask for permission to leave.
"Sir, thank you very much as well, but i will kindly want to take my leave now, my area
is quite risky at night " Yaw said.
"Oh i understand you, i can't let you go just like that, have dinner with us then you can
leave tomorrow morning, there are so many rooms here, am not going to accept no for
an answer. " Daddy offered and quickly ordered the maids to set the table of dinner for
four.
Yvonne just kept it on a low all this while. She had less to say about what was going
on. She didn't also want to step on Franca's toes before it pushes her to blow out the
news of her being a lesbian.
Within some few minutes dinner was set.
Franca was all over Yaw in as much as he expressed dissatisfaction, she ignored it and
kept doing her own thing.
Mid way through the dinner, Yvonne couldn't bare what Franca was doing anymore that
she had to go to her room and lock herself up. She cried all night long.
"What's wrong with your sister" father asked Franca. "I don't know Dad, she has been so busy all day" Franca said being sarcastic.
Yaw was so worried about Yvonne, he just needed the slightest moment to talk to her
alone.
Franca's Father called a maid to prepare a room for Yaw but once again Franca quickly
turned things around.
"Aww daddy, why the need for that, Yaw will sleep in my room tonight." Franca said.
"It's not advisable my daughter, anyway, you are both matured to feel free to do what
you want to do. I just want to see my daughter happy" Said Daddy.
Yaw never liked the idea, but he was limited with choice.
Franca's room was just adjacent to the living room, unlike Yvonne's room which was
upstairs.
When dinner was over, Franca's Father sat at the living room to work on his laptop.
There was no way Yaw could opt for another room since Franca's Father knew he will
be sharing a room with Franca.
Eventually Franca held Yaw by the hand and went into her room right in front of her dad who was sitting in the living room by then.
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Episode 19

Eventually Franca held Yaw by the hand and went into her room right in front of her
Dad who was sitting at the living room by then.
Yvonne was also in her room lying down on her bed still sobbing.
She hated herself for the life she had been living. Apart from this, all her thought was
about Yaw. She was giving up on him.
After all Yaw had never loved her, she thought. He had loved Franca all this while.
Sex can't make him love Yvonne. If he should love Yvonne it should come from no
where, not out of pity, not out of lust or sex.
Yvonne finally made up her mind. It was clear that her sister wants Yaw, and ones she
is around she will only end up hurting herself more and more.
All she could think about now was to flee to an unknown place, where no one will find
her.
There, she could start life all over again, make amends for her mistakes she had made
in her past and probably fall in love again.
She decided to do this at dawn where everyone will be fast asleep by then.
Franca and Yaw was also tensed up in the room. Yaw never spoke to her as much as
Franca engaged him in conversation.
All Yaw was looking out for was how Yvonne will be fairing by then.
Franca had locked the door and kept the key under her pillow without the notice of
Yaw.
She thought, if words can't move Yaw, then seduction will. She kept her calm and went
into the shower.
Yaw on the other hand sat on the bed, lost in thoughts.
He tried opening the door at the absence of Franca but realized it was locked.
There was no doubt that he still had feelings for Franca. It will only be a matter of time
to get over it completely.
In no time, Franca came out of the shower half naked. She only had her shower coat
on.
Aside all her dark side, she is a beautiful lady. It will be hard for any man to resist her.
She came out of the shower smelling good and refreshing.
She then knelt on the bed behind Yaw who was still sitting on the bed.
She grabbed his shoulder and started giving him a massage from behind. Yaw resisted
but she persisted till he gave in.
As much as he didn't want the advances Franca was making, he won't deny the fact
that the massage was good and made him feel relaxed.
It took his mind off for awhile and before he knew it, his left ear was being sucked by
Franca.
It was one of his sensitive part, Yaw was becoming weak in the hands of Franca.
He tried turning away his head only to end up kissing Franca passionately.
Franca released her vest, while they were kissing living her breast exposing.
She got hold of Yaw's hand and brought it towards her breast and together in her hand, she pressed Yaw hand against her breast.
Yaw lost it now, he lied down on his back with Franca on him. He began responding to
Franca's moves.
Franca started unbuckling his belt, she took of his shirt and started mounting kissing on
his chest while Yaw laid back.
Somehow he saw the key under the pillow when he pushed it aside to make way for his hand.
As soon as he saw it. The thought of Yvonne just came back to his mind.
He mentioned her name softly and grabbed the key, pushed Franca aside who was by
then busy kissing his tummy.
He ran towards the door and opened it. Coincidentally, there he saw Yvonne with her packed suit case leaving.
Yaw was topless by then with his belt still unbuckled.
When Franca also saw that Yaw has halted suddenly, she also went with her vest still
opened exposing her breast and pink panty.
She came out and also met Yvonne who was by then staring at Yaw from the living
Room with her packed suit case.
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Episode 20

She came out and also met Yvonne who was by then staring at Yaw from the living
room with her packed suit case.
The scene looked as if Yaw and Franca had just finished having sex.
Yaw was more concerned about where Yvonne was going with her belongings.
Yaw :"Yvonne, where are you going to?"
Yvonne :"hmm, i see you are having a good time."
Yaw "No no it's not what you think, I can explain."
Yvonne: "Yaw, no need ok, am going to look for happiness, i can't find it when i'm still
around here. I want Franca to be happy, she needs you more than i do. "
Franca was pleased to see her sister going. Nevertheless Yaw was not ready to let her
go.
He all of a sudden had this strength in him that came from no where to keep fighting
for Yvonne.
He rushed to her and held her tight.
"Am not letting you go anywhere, not when i'm here" said Yaw.
Yvonne was amazed and touched by what Yaw was doing, she just couldn't believe that
Yaw could go to that extent and stand for her.
Yvonne: "But Yaw...."
Yaw:"I don't care about whatever you believe ok, nothing happened between your sister
and i. Yvonne don't do this, we can work it out. Look at me, i'm here, i'm here for you.
"
Yvonne for the first time felt loved. She just looked straight into Yaw's eyes as he kept
pouring out his heart.
Yaw completely ignored the presence of Franca. As he began speaking from the core
of his heart.
Yaw: "Yvonne, i don't care about your imperfections, within these few days you have
thought me all i need to know about love. And just some few minutes ago, i realized
that my heart led me to the wrong place. Even if you have to go, take me to where
ever you are going, i want to be where you are"
He kept going on and on that Yvonne couldn't keep her distance she kissed him
passionately.
Franca got furious by then, she kept yelling "Yaw" but he ignored her.
She run towards the kitchen and brought out a knife threatening pierce the same place
where she did earlier on when her sex tape went viral.
Yaw : "Franca don't do this, we can talk about this"
Yaw and Yvonne feared the fact that she could do it because she had actually done it
before.
The noise woke their father up who was in deep sleep by then.
He rushed down only to see Franca with a knife in her hand threatening to kill herself.
Yvonne and Yaw knelt down begging her not to do it.
"What is going on here, Franca what are you trying to do, drop that knife" Her father
yelled out.
Franca: "Daddy no, Yvonne doesn't want my happiness, she is taking what belongs to
me and Daddy Yvonne is not the person you think she is. She is a lesbian."
Father: "what?"
Franca: " Yaw, if you step a foot out of this house with Yvonne, am gonna kill myself"
Yvonne began shedding tears, Franca has gone over limit now, Yvonne had no option
than bust out.
Yvonne: " yes dad, she is right, i was a lesbian and am not proud to say that. But when
i met Yaw, my life completely transformed. He has been good to me, and in fact has
been good to Franca as well. But Dad, Franca has always been your priority. You have
always loved Franca more than you love me. The attention you give her i don't get that
back. ...."
Things began unveiling up, ever since Yvonne and her sister's parents got divorced,
their Daddy's attention was all on Franca. Because she never had that fatherly love,
she became vulnerable to any person or thing that gives her much attention and care,
this contributed to her becoming a lesbian.
When she began saying all this, one of the maids who was watching all what was going
quickly ran towards Franca and knocked her down.
Yaw quickly grabbed the knife that has fallen from Franca's hand. Her dad quickly instructed the maid to lock her up in her room and keep eye on her.
The maid did that immediately, she stayed with Franca in her room with the door
locked.
Daddy: "Yvonne i'm so sorry but i think this is the point in time that i need to tell you
this.
I have been hiding this all this while. I made a promise to your mother right after we
divorced that i will take care of you as my own."
Yvonne sat down together with Yaw as they listened to her father.
Yvonne: "Your own? Father what are you saying?
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by Stormisova(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Episode 21

Father: "Am not your biological Father, Yvonne"
Yvonne: "Daddy, How? I have always known you to be my Dad, i don't understand."
Father: "I married your mum, when she was 3 months pregnant. She went through a lot.
She was very young by then."
Yvonne: "Dad, i don't understand what you're saying, my mother was pregnant with
another man before she met you?"
Father: "Yeah Yvonne, she was raped by her own uncle and that child she was carrying
is you Yvonne. I love your mother so much even till now that we are no more. It was
out of the excessive love i have for Franca my own daughter that she divorced me. I
asked her not to take you away because i wanted to make amends but the more i try
the more Franca gets my attention"
Yvonne began weeping from hearing this heart breaking news. Yaw consoled her but
her tears couldn't stop running down her cheeks.
Father: " You're still my daughter Yvonne. I want to make you happy. Thats why my will
is going to be in favor of you when i read it out on 25th December"
Yvonne: "Dad that's not what i want, i wanna talk to Franca alone now."
Yaw and Franca's Father were shocked with her request. Yaw didn't feel that it was
safe for her to do so.
"Yvonne, i can't let you do that, Franca is out of control now, its not safe." Yaw said.
Yvonne: "she can't harm me, i just want to talk to her."
She stood up and went towards Franca's room.
Franca's father still was wondering what was going on.
Yaw man-up and started telling him everything that happened while Yvonne was away.
Yvonne called for the door to be opened and once it was done, she entered and saw
Franca walking up and down in her room still furious.
Yvonne locked up the door behind her when she entered.
And there she was, coming face to face with Franca.
Meanwhile Yaw and Daddy also sat at the living room talking man to man.
Yaw explained all what happened and to his surprise Franca's father took all the blame
for Franca's action.
Father: "I don't blame her a little bit, she has never lacked anything in life, i make sure
she gets whatever she wanted before she even asked for it"
Yaw:"But sir i believe u were only doing it for her good. This is the time we all should
play our part in keeping our eyes on her."
Back at Franca's room, she wanted to pounce on Yvonne as soon as she saw her but
again she was shocked by her presence in her room.
Franca: "What are you doing here? "
Yvonne: "i want us to talk."
Franca: " i don't have anything to talk to you, i wanna go to my Yaw, give me the keys
to the door now"
Yvonne: "You better shut up and stop acting like a kid that you are."
Franca had never seen this side of Yvonne before. As much as she was furious, she
was moved by Yvonne's utterance.
Franca got mute and allowed Yvonne say what she wanted to sayYvonne:" I don't know what you're feeling against me right now, but all i got to tell you
is that at the end of the day Yaw will be the one to decide who he will be with, it could
even be none of us. But hey you have also got what you wanted. I just realized that all
this while am not your biological sister but a step. "
When Yvonne was saying all this she was weeping as well. Franca's soft part started
revealing, she was feeling pity for Yvonne as she began telling her all what Daddy told
her.
Yvonne: "Aside all this, i still love you. We both came from the same womb, i still love
you Franca. I'm sorry for whatever i have been through, lets love each other like a
family. Lets not make Yaw or any guy come between us."
Franca was ashamed of herself for all what she has been doing, she reconciled with
Yvonne and decided to finally come out and make a public apology.
Yvonne took Franca by the hand and they came out of the room together.
Yaw was surprised to see them both together holding hands.
Yvonne; "Yaw, dad, I think Franca has something to tell us all and I need you to kindly listen to her"
Franca: " Daddy, Yaw and Yvonne, i know i have been a pain in the ass to all of you. I
can't really explain myself but all i can ask is for you to forgive me"
Father: " wow, Franca, come here, i forgive you, i partially blame myself too. Yaw has
told me everything that had happened"
Yaw: "I forgive you Franca" he looked at Yvonne took her by the hand and whispered
into her ears.
"What magic did you do to Franca"
Yvonne laughed about it. Quickly the Father called for champagne to celebrate their
reconciliation.
They drunk that whole dawn and interacted with each other. Yvonne and Yaw were just
holding each other by the hand all through that dawn.
They sat and enjoyed themselves as a family till the following morning when the door
bell rang.
Yvonne ran to check who it was, but to her surprise no one was there except for a
white sheet on the floor which had an inscription:
"Revenge Time is Due"
Yvonne was shaken by this and immediately called the rest.
They all had no idea of who the note came from. What scared them most was the fact that the unknown person used pure blood.
Re: 24 Days Before Christmas by aprilwise(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dis story has taken longer as I expected. Nice work

(1) (Reply)

The Hit Back Series (order From Chaos) / V - Monologues Nigeria / Must Read: The Pervy Plumber {naughty Wife Er0tica}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.