Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Must Read: The Pervy Plumber {naughty Wife Er0tica} - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: The Pervy Plumber {naughty Wife Er0tica} (2771 Views)

Must Read: Boss' Daughter {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Pervy Plumber {naughty Wife Er0tica} by trendope: 6:02am On Nov 20, 2016
I was in bed, hoping to take a nap when a knock on the door interrupted me.

Michael was in the living room that Sunday afternoon. I got out of bed to see who it was and when I got to the living room, I saw Michael talking to a young man about fixing the toilet. He was not our usual plumber. This guy was a little younger and light-skinned. He smiled at me as I entered and Michael continued explaining to him that the sink in the master's bathroom needed fixing.

Since I was going back in any way, Michael asked me to take him in and show him what needed to be done. The plumber followed me into our bedroom and I showed him where the problem was. I sat down on the bed where I could watch him work.

After a few minutes, I noticed that his eyes kept drifting back towards me. I frowned in confusion then looked down to find that I was wearing a top so tight and cleavage so low that my boobs were almost exposed. The plumber's eyes met mine and I saw his tongue run over his bottom lip in what I assumed was appreciation. He turned back to his job but not before I noticed his erection straining against the trousers he was wearing.

Continue reading here http://trendope.com/2016/11/must-read-pervy-plumber-naughty-wife-er0tica/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Half Of A Rising Sun / Where Are These Writers? / 25 Things That It Took Me Over 50 Years To Learn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.