Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. (3423 Views)

NOUN Alumni Association Decries Discrimination / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni / Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Fynestboi: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aminat508:
I rep philosophy abi philosopher ni? grin cheesy

grin grin tongue tongue cool sad shocked shocked
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by ypeace: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mechanical engineering dept. Regards to everyone here.
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Fynestboi: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
ypeace:
Mechanical engineering dept. Regards to everyone here.
Welcome sir...
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Tobilastik(m): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Present cheesy

Like seriously.. Oau student shocked shocked shocked
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by michaeltotti(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
@ur signature,if word is nt enough.he/she need phrase,clause or sentence..lmao
Tobilastik:

Like seriously.. Oau student shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Fynestboi: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2015
#Teamfynestboi# Christmas is forever not for one day, for loving, sharing, giving, are not to be put away like bells, lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself. Merry Christmas..
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by chisombenedicta(f): 1:49am On Dec 25, 2015
Osenifelix:

Na here u hide put? grin grin
Jiboy95:
timekeeper so u are here shocked
shebi they sent me out stylishly angry
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 25, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Lol...no be only u,that anti-countdown post weakened me too o!
Make I dey here dey follow our alumni abeg cool
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Jiboy95(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2015
chisombenedicta:
lol how?
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Fynestboi: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
ASSOCIATION OF CAMPUS JOURNALISTS,OAU.
PRESSROOM:BLOCK 2 TOPMOST FLOOR,FAJUYI HALL.
Email:acjoau2015@gmail.com
Our ref____Your ref__ Date_______________________

OAU SU SCHOLARSHIP SCAM

OAU SU COLLECTED 205,600 FROM DR FOLA AKINOSUN

Some months ago, the Association of Campus Journalists, OAU uncovered a fraudulent deal by the Students' Union Central Executive Council of the Obafemi Awolowo University with Dr Fola Akinosun of Foreign Links.
Some facts were established then but the Students' Union denied any sort of involvement with the aforesaid man by denying ever knowing the man even after a fact was established that Dr Akinosun sent the Association of Campus Journalists a text message accepting the association's "thank you message for sponsoring OAU students".

While Dr Fola Akinosun must have done all he did in efforts to help OAU students; the overwhelming fact is that the Students' Union lied.

Recently, the Association of Campus Journalists stumbled on a document attesting to the fact that Dr Fola Akinosun actually paid some thousands of naira to OAU SU.
This time proofs and evidences will be divulged to the general public in order to avoid what happened the last time where the SU were exposed by the Association of Campus Journalists, OAU.

A letter was received by Oketotoo Oluwaseun, the Union's Secretary-General on the 23rd of September, 2015, acknowledging a receipt of #205,600 as payment of tuition fees for 8 students in the scholarship scheme, solely paid for by Dr Fola Akinosun.

The following students were paid for by Fola Akinosun:

1)Daramola Oluwatunbosun; Civil Engineering, 500level #27, 700

2)Falola Thomas Adeoti; Dentistry #30, 700

3)Amosa Grant; Education, 400level #19, 700

4) Olorunfemi MICHEAL; Law, 500level #19, 700

5) Oyediran Mayowa; Pharmacy, 400level.
#30, 700

6)Gbadebo Alfred; Chemistry, 400level, #24, 700

7) Adedeji Adedipupo; Elect Elect, 500level #27, 700

cool Fadunsi Ibyas; Architecture,
500level #24, 700

The above figures totaled 205, 600naira.

While one Mr Sam Ayoola represented Foreign Links in interviewing the above named students, it is alarming that such will happen in a country of intellectuals.
" Dr Fola Akinosun also confirmed payment of over #200,000 to OAU SU, he said this in an interview with an Online Magazine 'Source': this confirms ACJOAU claims too."

Basically, the Students' Union has continued to deny ever receiving any money from Dr Fola Akinosun but ACJOAU challenges the leaders of the Union to provide a counter-evidence.
This evidence of ours was signed by Omotayo Akande OAU SU President.

Signed :
ADEBAYO BENJAMIN
ACJ PRESIDENT

OLAOLUWA JOSEPH
ACJ GENERAL SECRETARY

OMOLE ISAAC. A
ACJOAU PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER.

credits to OLANREWAJU OYEDEJI, ACJOAU CHAIRMAN OF ACJOAU GUILD OF EDITORS.

1 Like

Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by chisombenedicta(f): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Osenifelix:

Lol...no be only u,that anti-countdown post weakened me too o!
Make I dey here dey follow our alumni abeg cool
I heard freshers will resume September cry
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Fynestboi: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
chisombenedicta:

Lol from where?
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by chisombenedicta(f): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Fynestboi:

Lol from where?
Oau peeps
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Fynestboi: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Oau peeps

Hmmmm wey we sef never sabi when we go resume...
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by chisombenedicta(f): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Fynestboi:

Hmmmm wey we sef never sabi when we go resume...
Enjoy ur mid-semester break grin
I pray it shudnt exceed January oh even tho I know we can't resume March sad
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
chisombenedicta:
I heard that too but it's still uncertain..."I don comot my mind from resumption issue abeg!" grin
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by chisombenedicta(f): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Osenifelix:

I heard that too but it's still uncertain..."I don comot my mind from resumption issue abeg!" grin
abeg put ur mind ooh
Cuz by then ur mate will be in 200lvl tongue
Imagine we av been hustling for admission since 2014 cry
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by PHgirl(f): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Will the SSANU strike affect us?
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Fynestboi: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
PHgirl:
Will the SSANU strike affect us?

I believe it should..
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
chisombenedicta:
abeg put ur mind ooh Cuz by then ur mate will be in 200lvl tongue Imagine we av been hustling for admission since 2014 cry
Lol...somehow,it will definitely come to mind! Chai...and we will end 2016(begin 2017) as a fresher...it ain't just funny o sad
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Bbsharon(f): 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oau thread...nice one.
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Fynestboi: 1:15am On Dec 28, 2015
Bbsharon:
Oau thread...nice one.

Welcome... What's your department?
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Bbsharon(f): 4:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

Welcome... What's your department?
psychology.
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Fynestboi: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bbsharon:

psychology.

Wow cool. Level?
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Bbsharon(f): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

Wow cool. Level?
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Nicolars(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bbsharon:

Hmm
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by drdrei09: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bbsharon:

i tot u've graduated already?
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Donnetimmy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Fynestboi:
Let me open this thread with great ife anthem....

Great Ife Anthem

Great Ife! Great Ife!

Africa's most beautiful campus.

Conscious, vigilant, progressive

Aluta against all oppression

Forward ever, backward never

For learning and culture, sports and struggle

Great Ife! I love you

There's only one Great Ife in the universe

Another Great Ife is a counterfeit

Great! Great! Great! Great! Great!

that's not the official school Anthem
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by Fynestboi: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Donnetimmy:

that's not the official school Anthem

i know...
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by emaculate99: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2016
ko ko ko..... Can a guy enter?
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by E383: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2016
emaculate99:
ko ko ko..... Can a guy enter?

Have you heard from llaykorn lately? Dude has been largely absent.
Re: Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. by emaculate99: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
E383:

Have you heard from llaykorn lately? Dude has been largely absent.
He is very busy. I too might be off line for some days too because my phone crashed. I am browsing with Intecu. I didn't know that you're an OAU student... seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Cover Jamb Syllabus In Much Less Than A Month / FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! / This student is excellent in Presenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.