Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

The Dearth Of Laptops Resellers In Abuja - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Dearth Of Laptops Resellers In Abuja (791 Views)

Amazing Prices Of Laptops Only On Jumia... You Wouldn't Want To Miss This / Please Guys Where Can I See This Type Of Laptops / Types Of Laptops Available In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dearth Of Laptops Resellers In Abuja by Johans(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Why are Nairaland laptop resellers (both new and UK used) Lagos based?. it's depressing to go through specs of laptops only to note that the resellers are Ikeja based posing conditions of "pay before delivery" or "contact someone you know in Ikeja to pick it up."

Resellers in Abuja or surrounding environs should identify with this section and save the day for those who cannot afford conditions posed by Ikeja resellers.

Meanwhile I'm looking for a Lenovo laptop with long battery life. @ least 4gb ram. Student Budget 60-65k.
Re: The Dearth Of Laptops Resellers In Abuja by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
If anybody from lagos can partner with me in Abi to sell laptops on commission i will be grateful. Contact me through Peterokwong@gmail. Com. Or 08054335683
Re: The Dearth Of Laptops Resellers In Abuja by roselynbas(f): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Johans:
Why are Nairaland laptop resellers (both new and UK used) Lagos based?. it's depressing to go through specs of laptops only to note that the resellers are Ikeja based posing conditions of "pay before delivery" or "contact someone you know in Ikeja to pick it up."

Resellers in Abuja or surrounding environs should identify with this section and save the day for those who cannot afford conditions posed by Ikeja resellers.

Meanwhile I'm looking for a Lenovo laptop with long battery life. @ least 4gb ram. Student Budget 60-65k.

I have a lenovo G460 for sale. 4GB RAM and 250 GB hard disk. With web cam and windows 8. If interested, call me on 08062451494.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Desperately With Simple Server / Bbm Video In Beta Version Now Available For Android Users / Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.