Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Download/Stream more than 700,000 videos(including movies, TV shows, or others) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Download/Stream more than 700,000 videos(including movies, TV shows, or others) (624 Views)

Movies & TV Shows on Live NetTV XYZ Official Android App / Terrarium TV: Watch Movies & TV Shows / We Need Your Short Films, Movies, Tv/web Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download/Stream more than 700,000 videos(including movies, TV shows, or others) by Samami007: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2015
Today I give you the identity of a software that really meets your needs.Before download it keep an eye out for my review about it.Today I am gonna talk about the worlds largest FREE online source for videos,Graboid.Many of you may hear about it or not..but today I give you a strong reason why you will download it.Why does it make a great difference from other alternatives?There may rise a question on your mind.There are thousands of free websites for downloading videos.So why should I choose a software for downloading videos?You may find your answer below-

*Graboid allows its users to stream or download more than 7000,000 movies, TV shows, or other videos at very high speed (this is almost beating torrents or other file sharing apps). It acts mostly a downloadmanager

*Graboid searches for the titles you want to watch and shows you what's available, both exact and near matches like your google search engine.

*Graboid always updates its server with latest movies ,TV shows , or other videos.So we dont't need to spend our time for seeking videos online.

Finally, why the name Graboid? Not sure why, unless it's because the guys who "made" Graboid were fans of the movie Tremors but a Graboid is the underground "worm" monster in the movie. Now you know :-)

[size=40pt]How To Download:[/size]

Step 1: Click the download link below I provided -
For Windows users -click here
For Mac users - click here

Step 2: Now open the exe file & install it.It takes normally 3/4 minutes to install.

Step 3:After installation launch Graboid and create a free account.You normally find the "create a free account" button on the top right corner with a red icon.It is important to create a free account otherwise You can't download or stream.

Step 4:An activation link is sent to your email which u provided during creating a free account.Now verify your email to activate your free account. Enjoy !!!

(1) (Reply)

Fox Is Officially Bringing Back Prison Break, And Might Also Revive 24 / WIVES ON STRIKE Hits ₦60million In 25days / Is The Movie 24 Hrs Predicting This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.