Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo (66345 Views)

Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) / 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos / See The Two Gay Men Caught While Having Sex In Edo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by tosyne2much(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Austindark:
when did the chief priests become law enforcement agencies??

well hope they sue him later for extorting that money from them

they should be placed in separate prisons
the world is actually gone
shameful
lwkmd cheesy
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by tosyne2much(m): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Serves them right cheesy
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
It's a nollywood movie titled 'initiating the relatives'....
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
What is native cow?
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by harry509: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
dainformant:
Just when you thought you've seen enough comes this shocker... Two relatives were nabbed involving themselves in homosexual acts at Agbor Alidinma in Ika South Local Government area of Delta state, yesterday, December 23, 2015. According to a report posted online, a man identified as Mr. Monday Ehikwe was caught "servicing" his nephew, Godwin Chukwueku Okwuoseh. The duo were caught right in the act in one of the buildings in the area.

According to the report, the accused who were caught by the vigilante group attached to the community were handed over to the Okpala, the spiritual head of Agbor-Alidinma and his council of chiefs who subsequently handed them over to the Chief Priest of a shrine , for spiritual cleaning and administration of first step traditional oath on them.

They were further instructed to pay a fine of N25,000 each and to return to the shrine on January, 2016, with one native cow for final traditional bath as well as to come along with 36 native chalks, 50 cola nuts, two red cloths each and 20 tuber of yams.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/two-gay-men-caught-in-act-in-delta.html
hmmmmmM! 20 tuba's of yam n 1 natve cow undecided ds priest don celeb him xmas b dat now. Shameless he-goats
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Nicepoker(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
SIGE:
Village gays...they must be possessed
so there are city gays. Abi town gays.
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Nicepoker(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
SIGE:
so there are city gays. Abi town gays.
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by BABANGBALI: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
funjosh and eleko1 caught in the act. Dem cover their blow blow because of vickyrotex,rokiatu,msglobalwonder and other nairaland babes that love long thing grin
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by kings09(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
D priest don hammer 4 dis nollywood film grin
ChuzzyBlog:
lalasticlala, mynd44 come see o
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by billyG(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oghene!when bush meat dey everywhere!
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by oweman: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
But this is a very common thing in Delta / Edo states na .
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by daclint(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
see as smile full that chief priest face, for him mind na him be like, who say i no go chop wella for this xmas
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by RVBC: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
kokoA:
See dem faces like xmas goats.. cursed family.. undecided #ButThatsNoneOfMyBusiness.

Nah wa oh! Na x-ray u use see their xmas goat face? Thought it was blured out!
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by pagorino(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
tongue d gods go chop cow n fowls...Xmas enjoyment. NAwa ooo...ur shiting me.
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
I just threw up. #OkBye
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Enesi47: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
laurel03:
Iranu Abasha..... Even if woman no dey ds world again I can never do homosexual
I rather use vaseline
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
There's nothing wrong with homosexuality. What two consenting adults choose to do in private is none of anybody's business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by sampsondeen(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
laurel03:
I can't jst imagine make Man like me dey backfire my anus.... #NEVER
You cant imagine it because you were not born that way..when yhu were born,ur first attraction was for females..theirs was for a male
Trust me,it ain't dere fault
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by sampsondeen(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
SIGE:
So must you
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Avia112: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
I think it's two bad, since they're relations.

When you're gay, you're certainly gay. No amount of marriage or prayers can take that away. If you choose to ignore homosexual intimacy( which is the best)... Then u'll live life of pain, absolute pain.

You hide every time, you try to love women (but it sticks like glue). The act is bad. But men that are attracted to men, realy suffer
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by ashade123: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
In Jesus name we pray ! Amen Amen Amen Fire !
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Mackson01: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
They should be sacrifice to the gods
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Barywhyte(m): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Infact the gays as well as the cleansers all need cleansing
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by toshmann(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin

@ "handed over to chief priest for cleansing"

LMAO grin grin

I love Naija cheesy
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Barywhyte(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
mbatuku2:
There's nothing wrong with homosexuality. What two consenting adults choose to do in private is none of anybody's business.

You don't know what you r saying. If you are a gay (and I believe you may be one), and your feeling is toward a fellow man, everything is wrong with you. Your original spiritual design has been redesigned and you are on long thing
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by erusen: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
mbatuku2:
that one na private,as uncle and nephew go dey do. u nor get family seft
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by seankay(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chief Priest dor blow o,d man sabi bill
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Avia112: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Barywhyte:

You don't know what you r saying. If you are a gay (and I believe you may be one), and your feeling is toward a fellow man, everything is wrong with you. Your original spiritual design has been redesigned and you are on long thing

Hmmm. It's not their fault. Homosexuality is not chosen, even though it's a sin. same sex attraction is a shame they hide everyday of their Lifes..
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Barywhyte(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Avia112:

Hmmm. It's not their fault. Homosexuality is not chosen, even though it's a sin. same sex attraction is a shame they hide everyday of their Lifes..

Homos need deliverance. Simple! That feeling isn't natural and it won't go away until they are delivered
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by tosyne2much(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
That one wey the herbalist dey touch with stick resemble Cutehector cheesy
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
A native cow, 20 tubers of yam.....MY GOD!! Babalawos dey enjoy o...if I hear say na the gods chop am grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Avia112: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Barywhyte:

Homos need deliverance. Simple! That feeling isn't natural and it won't go away until they are delivered

it's like heterosexuality.
Can I deliver you from being attracted to females?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos / Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) / Photos Of The SARS Officer That Killed Pregnant Lady In Lagos With Stray Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.