Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo (66348 Views)

Man Found Inside Canal In Lagos, Handed Over To The Police (Photos) / 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos / See The Two Gay Men Caught While Having Sex In Edo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by jakmankind(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
RedCard1:
What a zoo of a country we are living in. Imagine people been abused for expressing their sexuality. The only quams is that they are relatives.

This Nation is deeply sinking into the bottom of the atlantic ocean
are u a gay?
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Barywhyte(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Avia112:

it's like heterosexuality.
Can I deliver you from being attracted to females?

That's how Baba God made it. No need for deliverance. You guys are so many on NL smh

1 Like

Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Avia112: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
jakmankind:
are u a gay?

Does it matter?
Is'nt it enough that he'll be jailed a decade and four behind bars?

Is'nt it enough that his whole world is pretence?

As much as gayism is evil in the sight of God. Allow them be!
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Avia112: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Barywhyte:

That's how Baba God made it. No need for deliverance. You guys are so many on NL smh

Mind you sir,
Am not gay, and never will be, cause I love females. But I know peopled plagued with it.
It's painful. so painful
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Barywhyte(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Avia112:

Mind you sir,
Am not gay, and never will be, cause I love females. But I know peopled plagued with it.
It's painful. so painful

*relieved* you aren't one. Its a real plague and that's y I mentioned deliverance. I can't think it
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by erusen: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Avia112:

Does it matter?

a uncle fucking a nephew in public u see nothing wrong with that
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by holaralph(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Women wey God created for us to dey nack we never nack them finish na man some people come dey nack, some people are sick in the head spiritually. Even Animals Goat that happen to be the most stubborn can never do such thing let alone stubborn pig which means animals are more knowledgeable than some human being...... God save us all oooo
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Avia112: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
erusen:
a uncle fucking a nephew in public u see nothing wrong with that
If they're relatives, then it is a taboo.
They really need cleansing.
Aparth from that. years back, two that were caught in my street, where stoned, beaten,had their private parts soaked in pepper.

I did'nt eat for two days.
Gays can be anybody you know.
As much as you think they're few.
The plague might catch Some1 close to you.
Watch him, he dies silently.
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Aurelius1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Psalm18:

Avoid sending your kids to boarding school. Period.
You are very correct. Boarding of an all boys or all girls school are the breeding ground for gays and lesbians. The sooner parents realise it the better would it be for our society.

1 Like

Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by erusen: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Avia112:

If they're relatives, then it is a taboo.
They really need cleansing.
Aparth from that. years back, two that were caught in my street, where stoned, beaten,had their private parts soaked in pepper.

I did'nt eat for two days.
Gays can be anybody you know.
As much as you think they're few.
The plague might catch Some1 close to you.
Watch him, he dies silently.
homosexuality is the greatest mystery ever.even gay scientist cant explain.as an upcoming activist i fight against islamphobic and homophobic things but i lie if i say seeing two men involve in sex does not disgust me.
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by ojmetrix(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
sukkot:
cheesy 20 tubers of yam and cow. this priest wan eat correct for this christmas

Where man work. Man
Chop

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by chrispratt: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Should we also not send our kids to university too? Since the hostels/dorms are same sex. Boarding schools don't define sexual orientation

Psalm18:
undecided

At least they were not stoned.

At their age, their intrinsic nature is homosexuality.
Cleansing, praying for them, jailing them won't change that.
They will just learn to be more careful next time.

I'm all for NOT criminalizing gays and lesbians because the sooner you know who is who, the better you can guide your kids to avoid them. The nephew was probably sent to stay with his uncle who hid his sexuality and then lured him to the act. Imagine if the parents knew 'Uncle' liked boys. That's the danger of Criminalizing gays/lesbians.

Criminalizing them drives them underground and they continue their activities; it does not stop it.

Criminalizing them also spreads HIV and other STDs because some get married due to society pressure and still maintain boyfriends outside the marriage.

Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Psalm18: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
chrispratt:
Should we also not send our kids to university too? Since the hostels/dorms are same sex. Boarding schools don't define sexual orientation

At that age of university, the age of reasoning is higher.
They are less prone to influences and peer pressure.

I don't smoke for example, some of my relatives do and they picked up the habit from.boarding school.
Even when I got to university I didn't experiment with cigar cos I remembered how my dad guarded us against it.
Anybody in university that's indulges in homosexuality is intrinsically gay, but in boarding school, seniors can bully youngster and introduce them to it.
A 13years old boy can easily be scowled at and influenced. A young man of 18 years to tell him to do what he doesn't want is difficult.

Do you understand the difference now?

2 Likes

Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by all4gud(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Obama should be praising them now for being stupid
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Revolva(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Dis look like a movie
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by jonnieoneng: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
It is popularly said that success has many Fathers,but failure is an ophan.When news came out that a female Journalist of Igbo extraction was given an international award,nairaland was painted red with biafra win this and that.From the names of the culprits one can deduce they are from the land of the rising Sun.Where are the wailers now hahahahhahhhahha i dey laugh iooooooo
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by grandstar(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
U cant lure them in it

Psalm18:
undecided

I'm all for NOT criminalizing gays and lesbians because the sooner you know who is who, the better you can guide your kids to avoid them. The nephew was probably sent to stay with his uncle who hid his sexuality and then lured him to the act. Imagine if the parents knew 'Uncle' liked boys. That's the danger of Criminalizing gays/lesbians.

Criminalizing them drives them underground and they continue their activities; it does not stop it.

Criminalizing them also spreads HIV and other STDs because some get married due to society pressure and still maintain boyfriends outside the marriage.

Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by leelong(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
where e dey pain me pass be say, dem be relatives..
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Fourwinds: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
harry509:
hmmmmmM! 20 tuba's of yam n 1 natve cow undecided ds priest don celeb him xmas b dat now. Shameless he-goats
they are marrying d gods...
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by jonnieoneng: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
RedCard1:
What a zoo of a country we are living in. Imagine people been abused for expressing their sexuality. The only quams is that they are relatives.

This Nation is deeply sinking into the bottom of the atlantic ocean
You have a very serious problem u know.So your sentiments in favour of Biafra can make you to support an abnormal and unscriptural relationship between two men.I can see where this biafra thing is going and why you guys lost out in the Civil War.Why don't u go ad hump your nephew as well.....Perv@.
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by incrediblestev: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Psalm18:
undecided

Nigga shut the hell up and stop trying to promote nonsense...... You are all supportive of not criminalizing homosexuality then you talk about avoiding them in the same breath..... You need to first understand the political nature of the LGBT group mouthing off their sentiments. Just because people decide to experiment does not mean they are necessarily gay...... Your tone sound like you have strong proof that by nature they are gay because they were caught.... People experiment, over here most people do it for rituals, common sense should tell you that adults like that won't be so brazen to practice such outside I'd possibly doing it outdoor is not a requirement for some spirit gibberish they were probably adhering to....
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Psalm18: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
incrediblestev:
Nigga shut the hell up and stop trying to promote nonsense...... You are all supportive of not criminalizing homosexuality then you talk about avoiding them in the same breath..... You need to first understand the political nature of the LGBT group mouthing off their sentiments. Just because people decide to experiment does not mean they are necessarily gay...... Your tone sound like you have strong proof that by nature they are gay because they were caught.... People experiment, over here most people do it for rituals, common sense should tell you that adults like that won't be so brazen to practice such outside I'd possibly doing it outdoor is not a requirement for some spirit gibberish they were probably adhering to....
cry I pity you.

Yes, I can be against Criminalizing them and also avoid them.
I also don't support death sentence penalty but am against murder.

I don't like to marry a cheating wife but I don't believe cheaters should be shamed publicly.

Do you get the drift now or should I go on.

Two things can stand side by side it does not invalidate one or the other. They could be mutually exclusive.

For the rest of the nonsense you wrote. I suggest you read what you wrote again and express yourself better
For the insults you rained on me. I'll allow you. This is an anonymous forum, for you to pass insults shows the deficiencies in your own education.
Learn to make your point without been abusive. That's what adults do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by jonnieoneng: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Avia112:

Does it matter?

Can you allow your junior broda to engage in such.We are Africans and such is a taboo,get real my mehn
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by ABBEYDW: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
End time signs
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by jonnieoneng: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Avia112:

Does it matter?

You didn't stop at being a Biafra apologist you are now a gay rights activist.Clap for yourself..........However I hope you haven't forgotten that u are in Africa and this things are a taboo.You have my permission to go and start humping your nephew,if gayism is acceptable
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by harry509: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
Fourwinds:
they are marrying d gods...
nu mind dem....jare
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by udoojah(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
that native doctor deserve and applause!
he is a good bussiness man
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by henrygoody(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
At times I don't know what to say about people that does that. UGLY idiot gels don fnish for there deltam.......that they have to do such evil act............ undecided
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by achinaboy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
what crime did they commite? talk about them the whole day, go back in your hideouts, and do the same thing
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by sniper77(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
The gods just demanded for their own share of Xmas gift.
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by Binsani(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
God dash this people common sense.
Re: Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo by luckyboss(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Abomination if it's true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos / Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) / Photos Of The SARS Officer That Killed Pregnant Lady In Lagos With Stray Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.