Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Fitness Without Bars - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fitness Without Bars (3167 Views)

NMA Bars Doctors From Treating Commissioners, Political Appointees In Kogi / Easily Improve Your Body Fitness Without Special Skills / Immune Fitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2015
This is a forum where we intend to help people achieve their fitness dreams even if they've not got a gym to go to.We also intend to talk about one of the best kept secrets in fitness-supplementation.

Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2015
The 3 cardinal phases of any exercise programme are:the warm up-many by-pass this; the working set, and the cool down or warm down.Many also by-pass this.The first and the last are germaine to any exercise session, as they help set the body in proper stead for the rigours of exercise.Also, because, muscles stretch better when they are warm.
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bring your fitness issues...any issues on fitness whatso, and we will trash them out.Because, it's Fitness and it's Without Bars!!!
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2015
A cold may stop you in your tracks.Scientists call it-THE ULTIMATE LIMITING FACTOR.For sports people and others alike, if you've caught a cold, you're holed up on things.Life seems to have come to a halt.Why is this so? A cold suppresses the immune system.It breaks down the secure points of the body, if you like.Then, opportunist infections have a leeway into the body.Even, malaria fever will quickly make its way in.
Apart from a cold, hard training too damages the immune system, and this is where the concept of recuperation comes in.It's a concept that's rarely talked about in this part of the world.But,it's as important if not more important than training itself.
I'll talk about how to strengthen the immune system soon, and how to stave off a cold.
It's Fitness and it's Without Bars!!!
Merry Christmas to y'all !!!
Re: Fitness Without Bars by Jamesdman(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Nice job buddy.
Keep it coming, following earnest!!!
You've got a fitness enthusiastic here.

1 Like

Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Thanks, bro!
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study-A Chinese proverb.
On this anvil, I want to fashion this piece.Green tea extract or Camilla senensis.Does it have any metabolic effect on the body? Some would say yes, many would say no.
It actually does have a huge metabolic effect on the body.There's an interesting and active ingredient in it, CATECHIN POLYPHENOLS.If this ingredient is upped or enough, it will have a dramatic effect on fat loss.I can vouch for it because I've experimented on it several times, But, if the active ingredient is low, green tea would just be like a false hope.
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 6:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Losing fat,not losing weight-because people subconsciously want to lose fat instead of weight- is not as automatic as many make it out to be.For a body that's completely out of shape, it will take at least 24 weeks to begin to see appreciable gains.Most of the wonder drugs being showcased promise so much, but deliver little.At best, they are fads.It takes a deliberate and conscious change of lifestyle and sustained exercise regime to lose fat and keep it at bay.
A trained and intelligent trainer would help one design exercise protocols tailored towards one's needs.
In my 18 years in fitness I've realised through study and personal experience that fat loss can't be straitjacketed.A whole lot of things are brought into the picture.E.g.Capacity for fat use, the amount of lean tissue/muscles one has; sleep or lack of it; physical activities; genetics, fidgeting, fight or flight response etc.So, that much coveted chiseled body will not come in a jiffy.It will come as a result of a cumulation of factors.
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2015
The best way to lose fat is by gaining a considerable measure of lean tissue-muscles.Muscles are metabolically active.They burn calories 24/7 without one lifting a muscle.In other words, if one packs on some muscles, not Schwarzenegger style, one would be able, both in the short term and in the long term, be able to manage one's fat loss.Because, fat can only be burnt in muscle tissues.
It's Fitness and Without Bars!!!
Re: Fitness Without Bars by Jamesdman(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2015
kokomilala:
The best way to lose fat is by gaining a considerable measure of lean tissue-muscles.Muscles are metabolically active.They burn calories 24/7 without one lifting a muscle.In other words, if one packs on some muscles, not Schwarzenegger style, one would be able, both in the short term and in the long term, be able to manage one's fat loss.Because, fat can only be burnt in muscle tissues.
It's Fitness and Without Bars!!!

Hmmmm.. Why not Schwarzenegger style?
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmm,well, just trying to say moderate bulking.But, if can do Schwarzenegger style, by all means, why not?
Re: Fitness Without Bars by Jamesdman(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Alright.. I get.

It'll be difficult though, to get to his size while being all natural. Even he admitted to using steroids.
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
You don't need to use steroids or anabolics.There are supplements that you can stack to build muscles.Of course, it takes years to build dense quality muscles.Your genetic code too will determine how fast and how much muscles you can pack overtime.
Re: Fitness Without Bars by jenn7474: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Barre is an amazing exercise that you can do which helps sculpt your body and get in great shape. In a sense it's an aerobic version of ballet.

Below are tips on Barre Arm exercises that you can do in your own home.

1. Small Circles 1 (triceps and shoulders)

Grab hold of your dumbbells and lift your arms into 2nd position, your palms facing front. Make sure your elbows are slightly rounded and make small circles with your weights for 16 counts. Switch directions and do another 16 counts

2. Small Circles 2 (biceps)

This time, flip your palms up toward the ceiling, activating your biceps, and make small circles for 16 counts. Change directions, then repeat for 16 reps.

3. Squat – Arm Raise

Stand with your feet in 2nd position (about 3.5 feet apart), toes pointing out, then plie. Your pelvis should be tucked in directly beneath your spine. Raise your arms up into a “cactus” position so that your upper arms are parallel to the floor.

Press up with your legs and arms simultaneously and come to standing, feeling the shoulder blades slide as you press your arms directly above. Come back to position 1; repeat for 16 reps.

4. Shoulder Raise

Start in 2nd position plie, with your arms this time in 90 degree angles, parallel to the floor, palms facing down (position 1). Keep your elbow stationary and raise your weights up to position 2. You may also add pulses to your plie to workout your legs further.

http://www.peacefuldumpling.com/essential-barre-arm-exercises

1 Like

Re: Fitness Without Bars by elobyobi: 6:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Pictures would be nice, bro. Not all of us can understand this ur obvious copy and paste of what an oyibo trainer wrote. No offense meant. I'm really intent on achieving that chiseled look this year, and I need to understand precisely what I'm required to do. Cheers
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2015
You're very spot on! I'll be sending pics soon...trying to put them together.Thanks! Cheers too!
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
I hear people talk about 6-pack.My clients ask me: how can I have a 6-pack; can I have a 6-pack?etc, etc..I tell them the gospel truth about this coveted thing called 6-pack.
6-pack is a column of 6 cube-like muscle formation.Technically, it's called RECTUS ABDOMINIS.But, it's not the only thing responsible for a lean, chiseled mid-section.There is another column of muscles underneath it.It's called TVA.TRANSVERSUS ABDOMINIS.It's these muscles here that need to be strengthened to impact the outer layer of muscles to make the coveted 6-pack pronounced.
No amount of sit ups-now outdated-, crunches can give you 6-pack.And, sadly enough, if it's not in your genetic code, you can never have it.The legendary Bruce Lee didn't have a 6-pack, but he was reputed to having one of the best mid-secs e ever.

Re: Fitness Without Bars by elobyobi: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2016
kokomilala:
I hear people talk about 6-pack.My clients ask me: how can I have a 6-pack; can I have a 6-pack?etc, etc..I tell them the gospel truth about this coveted thing called 6-pack.
6-pack is a column of 6 cube-like muscle formation.Technically, it's called RECTUS ABDOMINIS.But, it's not the only thing responsible for a lean, chiseled mid-section.There is another column of muscles underneath it.It's called TVA.TRANSVERSUS ABDOMINIS.It's these muscles here that need to be strengthened to impact the outer layer of muscles to make the coveted 6-pack pronounced.
No amount of sit ups-now outdated-, crunches can give you 6-pack.And, sadly enough, if it's not in your genetic code, you can never have it.The legendary Bruce Lee didn't have a 6-pack, but he was reputed to having one of the best mid-secs e ever.
Sit-ups are outdated, how?
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 9:39am On Jan 13, 2016
They impact the pelvis badly, in that they push it forward.Consequently,this affects posture.Instead of situps, fitness professionals now deploy better exercises for the midsection, like crunches and its many forms, plank and its variants, basically.
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2016
The many female clients that I've trained always tell me,'I don't want muscles oooh!', in response to my suggestion that, one,weight training would make them strong, cut out their fat remarkably, and make them sexy-an eye candy.They can't see through my eye lens.Apart from some who take heed of it.
Weight training or strength training doesn't make women bulky.For a start, women have 30 less of the male sex hormone, testosterone, and have more of estrogen and progesterone.So, no matter what weight they lift, they'll only get lean.It's a misconception that's been going on for a long time.Women who develop unnecessary bulk actually take anabolic steroids.E.g.athletes.Sprinters, specifically.
So, hit the gym, I.e.whatever gym-your cubicle, office, shop, marketplace, wherever.Because, it's Fitness and it's Without Bars!!!

Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
@Elobyobi, I'd like to correct an impression.I don't 'copy and paste'.And, as an academic, I don't do that.You'll notice that there are no links to what I'm sending.It's only the pictures that I 'copy and paste' What I dish out here is the end produce of years of research and development, training, personal experiences and first hand contacts with people.
White people don't have an exclusive preserve of knowledge, just as the English language is no longer the preserve of the English.
I've-by God's grace-trained white people, Indians, Lebanese etc.And, I've confidently offered my expertise where needed.God doesn't play favourites with knowledge.If you seek it, you get it.That's exactly what I've done! Because, it's Fitness and it's Without Bars!!!
Re: Fitness Without Bars by elobyobi: 6:59am On Jan 31, 2016
kokomilala:
@Elobyobi, I'd like to correct an impression.I don't 'copy and paste'.And, as an academic, I don't do that.You'll notice that there are no links to what I'm sending.It's only the pictures that I 'copy and paste' What I dish out here is the end produce of years of research and development, training, personal experiences and first hand contacts with people.
White people don't have an exclusive preserve of knowledge, just as the English language is no longer the preserve of the English.
I've-by God's grace-trained white people, Indians, Lebanese etc.And, I've confidently offered my expertise where needed.God doesn't play favourites with knowledge.If you seek it, you get it.That's exactly what I've done! Because, it's Fitness and it's Without Bars!!!
Thanks for clearing that up, Chimamanda Adichie
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
In losing fat, a lot of considerations are to be made.The type of exercise, the types of supplements and the types of food culture to sustain.
For exercise, it's high intensity, for supplements, it's an encrypted-I won't divulge the details in public- stacking-the way supplements are put together.There are supplements to add together to produce a lean body.One's body will become a fat burning Ferrari.
For foods, there are ways nutrients are partitioned to work best.

Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2016
An Interesting Combo
God is the source of sound health from the spiritual.But,from the physical, He expects man to do his bit.This is where the combo of a fit body and a very strong immune system comes to the fore.
What is a fit body? A fit body is one that is able to meet all the cardio-physiological requirements that are being asked of the body.E.g.The ability of its heart to be able to deliver nutrient-carrying-oxygenated blood to all the cells and organs of the body.It is also able to withstand the physical exertion in terms of strength, power and endurance that is asked of it daily.
A strong immune system, on the other hand, is one that is able to build a very strong resistance base against foraging and opportunist infections.This base protects the body from illnesses or/diseases.People with lax immunity always fall ill, and are very vulnerable.
With exercise-a well tailored one, that is, one can build a very fit, fat free lean machine.And, with nutrients:macro and micro, one can also build a very strong disease-proof immune system.
It's Fitness and its Without Bars!!!

Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Get shredded with ANADROL anabolic N10,000 for 30 days pack. 07088517382,
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
My clients ask me how steroids work.I'm bombarded by torrents of questions on THE DELICATE JUICE.
Steroids,for a start,work in cycles:4-12 weeks.These cycles are basically two.BULKING PHASE,where muscles are packed on the body.And CUTTING PHASE, where fat is cut.Depending on the steroids involved the length of duration will vary.But, there's something most body builders don't usually do universally and that is PCT.Post Cycle Therapy.I'll be talking about it on the next post.

Re: Fitness Without Bars by Donniefred(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Hey what's the best supplement one can take without side effects in Nigeria?
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
@Donniefred, there's something called STACKING in the process of supplementation.It means bringing together synergistic nutrients to help achieve a set goal.E.g.if you want to cut fat: caffeine, L-carnitine-L-tartrate, green tea, and so many others.Now, to your question.I'll give you the answer offline.07088517382.
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
We often talk about fitness.Physical fitness in terms of the overall wellbeing of the body.But,we seldom talk about sexual fitness.So, what is sexual fitness? It's the ability of the sexual organs to adequately gratify the demands made on them by the opposing organ.
Lifestyle issues, however, affect the optimal functioning of these organs, particularly the male organ.Poor feeding habit or PFH, smoking,lack of blood flow to the organ-in both male and female-; excess sugar, sedentary lifestyle etc.
The simplistic solution is to alter lifestyle:ditch the sugar, become active etc.But, the solution runs much deeper.The application of certain herbs and supplements will restore the vitality in the body to pave way for an optimal functioning of the organs.For a man, these herbs would turn him into a horse-like person.His sex will almost get into overdrive and his partner would have no reason to fake orgasm or complain anymore.

Re: Fitness Without Bars by nneuka: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2016
its wonderful to meet fitness experts in my life. He has given my family a solution to my wife's regular malaria attack. After introducing supplements and other physical advice. saving us from docs. pls keep it up.
Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
New logo for FWB. It's Fitness and It's Without Bars.

Re: Fitness Without Bars by kokomilala(m): 5:47am On Mar 27, 2018
Get the full benefits of personal training in Abuja. Stop trying hard to motivate yourself! You choose the location, I offer personalized services designed to meet your goals. Fitness lines: 07088517382, WhatsApp : 08081815528.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Always Have Catarrh, Any Help For Me? / Someone Pls Help Me On This Stubborn Typhoid For Years Now / 9 Symtomatic Types Of Nails And What They Could Indicate About Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.