Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! (1815 Views)

How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos / Any One Got Any Message From Nigerian Peace Corps / Just Got An Invite From Sterling Bank For Interview, Any One Got This Invite Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! by Nlevel(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
Fellow Nairanders I need your opinion as regard a pressing issue.I applied for a job that I was totally qualified for and I was confident that I will be called for an interview.3 wks passed and no invite from the recruiter but I got a contact of one of the applicants who was invited for the interview but he turned it down because he cudnt make it to PH from his state.What pains me is that I am more qualified than this guy and am willing to leave lagos.This is not the first time this is happening to me as I have lost count of the number of job applications and CVs I have submitted for jobs which I am well qualified for but without any invite....This last one really got me thinking.I need your opinion and advice please.
Re: This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! by Ibedionu: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
When it seems like everything is working against you, dts wen to hold on more strongly. Just be prayerful,positive n persistent. God will see you through.

6 Likes

Re: This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
The Spiritual controls the physical!.Don't rule out the Spiritual side of things

2 Likes

Re: This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
wats d name of d company?

1 Like

Re: This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
It's possible your mails end in the spam folder as it happened with mine. Lucky me, I was able to figure it out on time before it got too late.

To start with, do you use a BB10 device?

Secondly, I'll suggest you read about spam triggers. One major one is the use of capital letters in your subject line. If you've been doing that, that could be a reason you don't get called as it may trigger the spam filter which in turn puts your CV in the spam folder.

1 Like

Re: This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! by Folksyharry(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
You need to pray but don't dwell on that thought too much because satan will use it to put different ideas in your head. Find something useful doing while you keep on searching. You'll definitely be victorious at the end.

4 Likes

Re: This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! by karleone(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
rationalmind:
It's possible your mails end in the spam folder as it happened with mine. Lucky me, I was able to figure it out on time before it got too late.

To start with, do you use a BB10 device?

Secondly, I'll suggest you read about spam triggers. One major one is the use of capital letters in your subject line. If you've been doing that, that could be a reason you don't get called as it may trigger the spam filter which in turn puts your CV in the spam folder.

Do you mean when it's all "uppercase" or when you "capitalize each word"?

1 Like

Re: This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:57am On Dec 25, 2015
OP We r d same

Fucking tired!
Re: This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2015
karleone:

My man how far!
Re: This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! by Nlevel(m): 1:05am On Dec 25, 2015
A big thanks to all for your advice.I am sure gonna make do with every piece of advice given here.Thanks once more.
Re: This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2015
karleone:

When it's all uppercase.
Re: This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! by karleone(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2015
ambassadorgozie:

My man how far!

I dey o!!! Watching and Waiting...
Compliments of the season!!
Next year will be a success. Much testimony threads to be created. Hope you're doing fine? Never allow the present situation batter the future hopes/plans you have. Wish you a splendid 2016 and a successful career.
Re: This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! by karleone(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2015
rationalmind:

When it's all uppercase.
Ok!! Thanks
Re: This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2015
karleone:

I dey o!!! Watching and Waiting...
Compliments of the season!!
Next year will be a success. Much testimony threads to be created. Hope you're doing fine? Never allow the present situation batter the future hopes/plans you have. Wish you a splendid 2016 and a successful career.

Tanx very much

Next year gona be great for us
Re: This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! by Discipleship(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
DonUjay:
The Spiritual controls the physical!.Don't rule out the Spiritual side of things

Op l suggest you apply this immediately... things happened beyond our imagination...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xerox H.S Jobs / Honeywell Oil And Gas / Customer Service Representative At Leading Airline In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.