Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks (1607 Views)

10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / How To Optimize Your Website SEO, Rank High In Google Search Engine. / 5 Must Do SEO Hacks For Any Blog To Rank High On Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by Intellab(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
It is time you start creating good quality backlinks for your website in order to rank high on Google and attract more visitors.
Use any of the packages to rank high on Google.

1. Silver Plan

10 web2.0,
100-200 Social shares
50 High PR Blog Comments
150 Private Blog Posts to build authority to those web2.0
- For - #23,000, $88.

2.Diamond Plan

5 Private Domain Backlinks - Worth #25,000
20 web2.0 Package
300 Social shares
100 High PR Blog Comments
300-500 Blog Posts
For #40,000 or $154, then #10,400 or $40 monthly to keep using private domain link.

FAQ

Will I get report?
Yes, except Blog Posts and Private domain links.
You can still check them on ahrefs

How long does it take?

10-14 days. But we can deliver in 30 days, if you want to choose dripfeed.

Can I ask for refund?

Yes, if we don't deliver between those days stated.

Which payment method do you accept?

Bank deposit, Paypal - preferable

How can I order?

Send text to 07062477194 or mail: idesignerplus@gmail. com in this format
Package Type:
Keyword:
Url:

Payment Method:

Upon delivery of text/email you will get details for payment.
Orders take 24 hrs to begin.
During that time, you can cancel order if you change your mind and refund will be processed.

I have more questions?

Send text or mail.
Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by fabulous660(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
pls no hard feelings but are the prices not too high?
Try bringing it down or better still, include a bronze or wooden plan.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by Intellab(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
fabulous660:
pls no hard feelings but are the prices not too high?

Try bringing it down or better still, include a bronze or wooden plan.
See silver package. Only available for 14 days
Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by Intellab(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Still available
Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by Intellab(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Available. Discount expiring soon.
Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by Intellab(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Still available.
Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by Intellab(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
All package are still available
Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by Intellab(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
See rankings of clients site.
Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by adecr7: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sir, I tried to check your website to see how well you rank for your keyword but unfortunately your website http://seotrotle.com is down. Work on it. Also it's better you use the ranking of your website to advertise your service that would at least convince some like me that you are at what you do.
Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by mrsage(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2016
23k is still beyond the reach of some people. Why not consider a bronze or regular plan. Cheaper
Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by Intellab(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2016
adecr7:
Sir, I tried to check your website to see how well you rank for your keyword but unfortunately your website http://seotrotle.com is down. Work on it. Also it's better you use the ranking of your website to advertise your service that would at least convince some like me that you are at what you do.
The domain is yet purchased. So, not ours now.
Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by Intellab(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2016
adecr7:
The domain is still available to buy. So, not ours now.
Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by Intellab(m): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2016
Test Plan
50 PR 5-6 Dofollow blog comments
300 social shares
For #8000
Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by charsobodo(m): 2:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Am so afraid of SEO mistakes some of this so-called experts will just ruin your SEO efforts. Nice one OP I will check out you offer.
Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by Intellab(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2016
For a limited time, you get
5 web2.0
100 PBN links
50 Facebook Shares
50 Twitter Retweets/Tweets
For #5000
Don't let this pass you by.
Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by adecr7: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Someone rightly pointed that the OP doesn't have a website that rank high. It's nice of the OP to clear it up that the website doesn't belong to him bu the op failed to give his website. To say the obvious, the OP doesn'teeven have a website that rank high with a specific keywords yet he feels like ranking other people. My 2 cent oga OP, rank yourself first and people will startttaking you seriously. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by Intellab(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
adecr7:
Someone rightly pointed that the OP doesn't have a website that rank high. It's nice of the OP to clear it up that the website doesn't belong to him bu the op failed to give his website. To say the obvious, the OP doesn'teeven have a website that rank high with a specific keywords yet he feels like ranking other people. My 2 cent oga OP, rank yourself first and people will startttaking you seriously. Thank you.
Don't expect me to share my money site or that of my clients.
Re: Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks by Intellab(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2016
New stats

Try this package
5 web2.0
100 PBN links
50 Facebook Shares
50 Twitter Retweets/Tweets
For #5000

(1) (Reply)

Uhmm It Seems Snapchat Is Thinking Of Changing It's Look / Adsense Guru Please Help Me Fast!!! / I Need A Professional Investment Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.