Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Christmas Without China - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Christmas Without China (411 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Without China by Phestosuah(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
quick one pls!!!

Can we actually Celebrate the Christmas without China?
I mean if we can actually survive the Christmas without made in china products in our homes.

I checked major items in my house just immediately I watched a documentary "Christmas without China" I needed to double check if the water I drink is not even from China.

Imagine if PMB instructs us to remove, uninstall, stop using China products for the Christmas!

your Generator is gone,
your Bulb and lighting are gone,
your kid's toys are gone,
your Christmas fittings are gone,
your Microwave and Kitchen utensils are gone,
your Rice and beans seems gone,
even the toothpick in your mouth will be taken,
your Apple IPhones are gone,(many of them are designed in California and assembled in China)
Your doors and the hubs are gone, sorry plus the padlock. Oops!
feel free to think about those Chinese Items in your house, even this PC will be taken.

sincerely, China is becoming the world strongest, they may not produce nuclear weapons but I tell you, they are powerful and they can kill a whole nation with their juicy products.(imagine them selling poisonous toothpaste to a country like ......)
if America cant have a home to themselves without at least 30% of china products....
Imagine a country that still import eggs, flour, sugar, even brooms to survive a Christmas without China...

May God help my country.
Dero.
[/b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Hi My Name Is Bennyswag Please I Will Need A Help From Some Nairalander / Tutorial For Accounting And Statistical Packages / Don't Make Enemies Out Of Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.