Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Ptdf Scholarship Forms - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf Scholarship Forms (12549 Views)

Ptdf Scholarship Test Format? / Ptdf Scholarship 2008/09 Results Are Out / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ptdf Scholarship Forms by anastmary: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2006
hello all,
pls could anyone give the addresses of the ministry of education in lagos where i can obtain the PTDF scholarship form as i had already been to the federal ministry of education,federal secretariat ,VI and was told i could not get it there.
chichi
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by delarontus(f): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2006
Alternatively, check the scholarship board of your state.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by kayceek1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2006
Hi Dela,
Hav u bin able to get a copy?Giv me d details-where and how? Did u show copies of credentials before u obtain a bankdraft? Any info Plsssss!
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by odiyeye(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2006
The PTDF scholarship form, is it for Graduate or undergraduate?
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by vicoco2003(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2006
WHO TOLD YOU THAT PTDF FORM IS OUT? I DID APPLY FOR PTDF LAST YEAR AND FROM MY EXPERIENCE, I KNOW THAT THE FORM NORMALLY COMES OUT EARLY PART OF THE YEAR (IE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY)

FROM ALL I KNOW ABOUT PTDF, I DON'T THINK THE FORM IS OUT YET BECAUSE THIS YEARS SCHOLARS JUST LEFT THE COUNTRY FOR THE 2006/2007 ACADEMIC YEAR.

THE PTDF IS FOR POSTGRADUATE (MSC AND PHD)STUDIES IN OIL RELATED FIELD.YOU MUST HAVE A 2.1 OR A 2.2 WITH OIL AND GAS EXPERIENCE.

YOU CAN ALWAYS GET THE FORM FROM YOUR STATE'S SCHOLARSHIP BOARD.

I KNOW TOO WELL OF PTDF,I'VE BEEN TO THEIR OFFICE ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS AND KNOW OF A GUY THERE.

IF YOU NEED FURTHER INFORMATION ON PTDF, YOU CAN CONTACT VIA NAIRA LAND
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by KDK(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2006
why not go to 1st bank to ask about the ptdf as I am informed it's N2,000 for the form. I guess they'd give you more information there.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by earthrealm(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2006
i read/saw in the papers that the ptdf schorlarship forms are out, that u shud go to ur state's schorlarship board n pay 2k to collect it,
think it ends sometime in nov or so, so hurry!!!
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by Mishie: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2006
vicoco, the forms are out,and please, may i inform the house that ptdf is not only for peeps with oil and gas experience. it covers other firlds of study also including Economics, accounting, Law, petroleum enginneering,mining/geophysics,physical sciences. The test usually covers General questions, a Compulsory English Essay part and the last section is where you pick questions from specific areas of your study, as the case may be.
i think every one interested should go thier state scholarship boards for the forms, which costs N2000.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by lanz(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2006
Please can anybody tell me where the lagos state scholarship board is at? will appreciate your quick response.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by ansaon: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2006
I am intrested on the form, pls when will it last.Good people.[/color]
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by Obykings(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2006
check the state scholarship board in ur state
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by Obykings(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2006
Go to the Bank (First Bank) and purchase a draft payable to Petroleum Technology Development Fund, its about 2600 with bank commission, then visit your states scholarship board for the form,its rather a booklet. Fill it comprehesively, it entails much like transcript, referees comment ie academic, professional and other reference, and so on. i just got mine today so im yet to exhaust the content.

If you shoud have any 4ther info, please tellme tru this forum.

NB: It must not be in ur state of origin though it is prefarable there,
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by idoyeyemi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2006
Pls is NYSC certificate a requirement. am still serving, am I eligible? Thanks
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by amcamy(f): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2006
pls how about b.sc holders from humanities are they also eligible for the scholarship? pls people halla me back.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by alesh4real(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2006
hi,
lagos state scholarship board is along Ipaja road at iyana ipaja, beside NYSC, Agege. All the best to us all.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by collino: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2006
hi guys i hav not served but i hav finished schooling am i aligible to buy the form.my no 08036795385 and my email is collino2k@yahoo.com
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by privatebj: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2007
If you are in lagos, go to the Ministry of Education (block 5) Alausa, Ikeja, pay 4 a N500 service charge reciept.
Go to First Bank and pay about (2,500) inclusive of bank commissions for a Bank Draft payable to PTDF.
Finally goto Iyana Ipaja (Ipaja road near NYSC camp) to the Sholarship board to collect the form.

Please hurry, I hear the forms for non0lagos-indigenes are limited.

God bless u all
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by ratiken(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2007
Please where can one locate the scholarship board in Rivers State (PortHarcourt)
We are almost outta time.
A prompt response will be well appreciated
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by doncnn(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2007
goodmorning all, pls for this ptdf form, is a 2.2 graduate qualified to apply

pls let me know
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by Gabdo: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2008
Hello guys, i am also interested in knowing where to obtain the PTDF scholarship form and also the procedure and requirements.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by ahmedsheu: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2008
to all Nigerians, thou Shall not be in vain. but let not forget the Lagos state students facing hardhip of school fees in the northern states institutions, exclude unijos and uniabuja. kaduna polytechnic and other institutions, like ABU, Zaria, need to be involved. where is our messiah? help us. get to us at <nulass.kadpoly@gmail.com> or 08028559308

Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by MrBillG: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2008
Hey U guys, This mail is for last year.
PTDF form always comes out around october every year. So just chill for now shocked
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by ov: 2:13am On Mar 31, 2008
a friend of mine checked the ptdf office in abuja and she was told to check back around october and that the form was closed (back den in january). but you guys can all checj their website 4 updates
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by Atteh: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2008
can anybody in the house tell me wen the Induction programme is coming up. Or should u hear or know later pls my contact is  franketteh02@yahoo.com   08036014031  am an awardee
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by ezeizu: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2008
please guys when the form comes out pls let me know. by the way, how much did it cost last year.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by ezeizu: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2008
my email is ezeizu@yahoo.com
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by gmez(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2008
please can anybody inform me on the latest info concerning the ptdf forms, is the forms on sale? , my email is a_cn@live.com
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by phrancisus: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2008
Hi Guys, Can anybody please inform me how to get a form in Ekiti State.i really need this form badly.what are d requirement for the form and is there anything like age factor. thanks
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by GOJI: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2008
hi,

the form shld come out on the 22nd of oct. check out any national dailies for details.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by magasa(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2008
go to www.ptdf.gov.ng for all the info you need.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by Javola: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2008
was told to check 1st bank for scratch cards in order to apply online but went to all the 1st banks in PH and they don't know jack abt it so could someone plzz tell me where to find a place to buy one in PH cos i hear application is expiring day after 2morrow.
plzz a swift reply will be greatly appreciated thx y'all.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Forms by Javola: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2008
was told to check 1st bank for scratch cards in order to apply online but went to all the 1st banks in PH and they don't know jack abt it so could someone plzz tell me where to find a place to buy one in PH cos i hear application is expiring day after 2morrow.
plzz a swift reply will be greatly appreciated thx y'all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N300,000-for-a-Job Civil Defence Scammers Nabbed! / Six Tips To Getting Your Dream Job / FHI 360 Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.